• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

Final Fantasy X-3(sign up)

Yu Yevon,Sin,Seymour Guado,were long defeated...about 40 years ago they were non-existant after battling a High Summoner,Lady Yuna or as some people just call her Yuna.Yuna and her Guardians defeated sin to bring the 'Enternal Calm' to Spira,but were all they're efforts meaningless?Is sin so powerful it can be reborn again and destry Spira now that Lady Yuna or most of her guardians are not there?​
Sin has,indeed,been reborn but it hasn't made a single attack on any part of Spira....but who's to say it won't suddenly decide to kill more people?​
Things have been peaceful since Yuna defeated sin 60 years ago.But just as someone said long ago,'sin will always be reborn',or something close to that.Sin had to have some help being reborn because lady yuna used no final summon,so there shouldn't even be another sin at all!So someone must have some part in sin's rebirth....the only question is...Who?​

There are serveral new places in spira that are unknown to the rest of the world,but will be discovered one day,by sin or other enemies or friends.with this there are also new Aeons in spira,only known to the people who live where it's temple is,each one with it's own abilities.Though it is still only possible to summon an Aeon if you are a Summoner.​
The world is in great danger,but not many people realize it.Spira's future lies in the people who are brave enough to fight for it and willing to sacrifice their lives if neccessary.​
----------------------------------
Dressspheres and Garment Grids will be usable.if you have any suggestions feel free to Private Message me with ideas or suggestions on dressphere,new locations,or anything elce!
here is the templete for the characters.
Name:
looks:
Defualt Dressphere(if you have one.):
Personality:
Family:
Birthplace:
----------------------------------
~Rules~
1.no killing a character without permission from the person and me.
2.no god-like characters allowed.
3.romance as far as kissing

-----------------------------
My character-

Name:Saffire
looks:

FFX-3SAFFIRE.jpg

Defualt Dressphere(if you have one.):Songstress
Personality:kind most of the time,willing to help others anyway she can,loves to go to alot of places.
Family:Yuna( great great grandmother),Tidus( great great grandfather).
Birthplace:Besaid Island

i hope people join ^-^

-------------------
~Accepted characters~
Saffire-(Saffire)
Sleif-(sephiroth2)
Hunter-(candy_man_01)
Alex-(DarkenedWings)
Ryoji-( Keyblader92 )
Naruma-(Rikken Omnious)
Sonara-(Sora_Rox_My_Sox)

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Name: Sleif Destati

looks:Tall at 7', with light tanned skin, shoulder length pure silver hair, and red piercing eyes. He wears a full body length black trench coat, and a single black spiked glove on his right hand.
He also cares around with him, at all times, an extended black bladed katana.

Personality:Sleif has a split personality. At times, he is mostly calm and collective, but at random, he becomes quite insane and unpredictable.

Family:Unknown (But will be revealed in the RP)

Birthplace: Zanarkand

Wicked

absurdiam
Name: Hunter Ai
looks: Brown hair, brown eyes.
Defualt Dressphere: Pirate. Uses a long thin sword. (that a dressshere I made, if thats alright. The old ones get boring.)
Personality:Loud and Fun.
Family: ??? meh.
Birthplace: Macalania or however you spell it.

OCC:i'll reveal more as the rp progresses.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Name- Alex Rein (A new name >.< A new SUCKY name but I'm tired of KRavorin and drake)
Age- 19
Gender- Male
looks- Brown spiked up hair, Crimson eyes.
Personality- Perky at some times. But will act mature when doing anything serious.
Family- "I want to be a blitzball!' guy! Hahaha... he has none =P
Birthplace- Kilika

Last edited:

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Name:Ryoji
looks:Ryoji has short black hair and wears goggles on the top of his head.He is usually seen in his formal clothes(Black Shirt,Black Jeans , Black Knuckle Gloves Black boots and a black Jacket.)Ryoji has a scar on his left arm due to a fight he had when he was younger.

Sphere Grid Skills:Hastega, Zombie Attack, Armor Break and Osmose

Personality:Ryoji only cares about certain people in the world,his friends are most important to him.He would go out of his way just to save his friends and put his life on the line for them.He mostly keeps to himself and is quiet but is full of Wisdom and Courage.

Family:His younger brother Kyo and his Wolf Idatsu

Birthplace:Unknown:He was raised by the Kimahri on Gagazet along with his younger brother Kyo.

Rikken Omnious

Hope it's not too late to join.... <_<

Name: Naruma Dalad

looks: Often seen wearing the Samurai dresssphere. His clothes have the distinct lines of the Samurai dress sphere. Only instead of the oversized sword that most carry, His is a Katana. It has a square hilt and black handle. The robes he wears are dark black and he has light brown hair and Hazel eyes. He has olive tanned skin. A large thin scar runs along the entire length of his right arm.

Default Dressphere: Samurai

Personality: A musing and somewhat cool attitude he often finds himself sitting on the sidelines showing everyone esle what they are doing wrong. He will only enter battle if it is absolutely unavoidable. Some people would say that he is lazy but some find valuable information inside what he says.

Family: Riku (Great Great Grandmother) Auron (Great Great Step Uncle)

Birthplace: Bevelle

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
o, me too! is it too late?

Name: Sonara Nakashi
looks: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/...riors/Minitokyo_Female_Scans_Jingai_Makyo.jpg
Personality: Sonara is generally a kind hearted person. But if you get into a fight with her, expect to lose. She doesnt like people thinking she is helpless, which is why she might act rough, but she likes being coddled as well. She is fun and flirty, yet powerful and timid.
Family: Her parents are dead, she is an orphan, but will be revealed later
Birthplace: Guadosalam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back