• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3 CONFIRMED!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
It's spam. But I don't care, it's funny spam.

Hell, he even got me. I wouldn't put it pass Square Enix to make another sequel, and ruin my favourite Final Fantasy even more. After all, they do seem to like making sequels to milk games for all the money they're worth...*sigh*

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Cloud_Unchained said:
How do you expect me to give proof? I can't give proof for this. Let's just say that I already knew that the story of Final Fantasy X ended with Final Fantasy X-2. I knew that there would be no sequel. This is because I receive emails from Square-Enix telling me release dates and all.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I hate to say it, it got me 2 <.<, just because they big rummor long go, of X-3 of Rikku's story and all this FFVII crap.

After all, they do seem to like making sequels to milk games for all the money they're worth
Indeed.. so if this news was real, It really wouldnt be a shocker..

and so if ppl feel for it, its not bad if you did..whats the big deal if we did? think this was a great joke..lol...I must say great topic and great joke XD

New2Ya

I'm lost...
When I read the title I had two thoughts:

"Oh boy, another fool that believes in jokes. Gotta make him understand it's not true..."

or

"A stupid joke..."

Turned out to be the last one. Even though it's funny that people still believed it for a sec, I'm disappointed this thread is started.

It's useless, it's spam and it's impossible, even if a sequel would be on the XBOX360 or something...

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
its not impossible, you know Square-Enix. and X-2 didnt suck it was good..:p
I believed because, I thought she hade proof, form his/her post, I didn't think she/he would post soemthing like that unless she hade facts and knowing that S-E would pull something like that.. XD

S

Shadow Soldier

Wow, I pity everyone who fell for this, even I did.. but no one expects much of me so meh. If you actually beat FFX-2 you would know that it didnt leave any cliff hangers for a third horrific installment.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
hmmmm well actually.. i kinda considered international + last mission to be a FFX-3 since it just continues on what happens to the three of them.... *I + LM starts 2 months later after FFX-2*

文偉立

newb programmer
Good joke except at first, I'd had thought a n00b posted this and was surprised it wasn't closed. Then I noticed the thread was started by VX. That made me feel a bit more assured but at the same time in fear of a FFX3.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you have completed Final Fantasy X-2 and seen BOTH endings (including the one where Yuna is reunited with Tidus), then you will already know that there are no cliff hangers and that there is NO Final Fantasy X-3. It's good enough to suggest that there are no more sequels. But a sequel may have been nice. Everyone says that Final Fantasy X-2 sucked, but I actually liked it.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Actually, X-3 has been discussed before and it isn't off the tables. So your "there is definately no more sequels" view is incorrect. The hype of it in Japan was more than enough for SE to consider an X-3.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
VersionX said:
Actually, X-3 has been discussed before and it isn't off the tables. So your "there is definately no more sequels" view is incorrect. The hype of it in Japan was more than enough for SE to consider an X-3.
Really? Looks like I've not been listening to the Final Fantasy latest news then.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Pfft, X-2 sucked, so even if they made X-3, it would suck just as much. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back