• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy:Universal Warfare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------Ruins of Midgar/ Tifas bar-------------------

Cloud felt uneasy, ever since he sensed the sudden spike of energy. Standing up, he began to slowly make his way towards the door, before stopping, standing completely motionless.

Suddenly Cloud made a run for the door. Flinging it open wide, Cloud saw a couple of feet in front of him, Keldy Saffire and Myst.

Taking out his sword, Cloud began to run towards the three children, with his large blade at the ready.

Saffire

keldy looked back to see his father charging at them at a vary fast speed.'what is he going to do?'keldy thought.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------Ruins of Midgar/ Tifa's Bar------------

"Don't be too late!" Cloud kept saying to himself as he neared the children. Once he was within a few feet of them, Cloud lunged his sword forward, straight above their heads. At that moment, the sound of metal on metal was heard above the kids.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------Ruins of Midgar/ Outside Tifa's Bar-----------------

As Cloud landed his sword above the children's head, he looked upwards to see the face of the one he knew. "Sephiroth!" Cloud said as he held back Sephiroths Masamune blade.

"Well now, Cloud! It's been a while!" Sephiroth said as he made a slight movement of his sword, causing Cloud to leap into the air and land beside the kids.

"What do you want?" Cloud asked as he readied his sword. "I want nothing from you Cloud. What I do want is from them!" Sephiroth said as he pointed the blade of his sword towards Keldy and the two girls.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

"i know what you want and your not getting them!!"

"KELDY GET BACK!" Cloud shouted as he saw his son stepped forward. This slight distraction cost Cloud, in that moment Sephiroth saw his chance as he impaled his sword through Clouds shoulder, before lifting hims off the ground.

"Like old times, eh Cloud!" Sephiroth said before flinging Cloud across the area towards the children. "Now, who is going to give me what I want first!" Sephiroth said as he towered over the kids.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------------

"you'll have to kill me to get them!!!", "That can easily be done!" Sephiroth said. In an instant he had his masamune in his hand, while charging at Keldy and the girls at an immense speed. Suddenly he stopped.
"I told you not to touch him!" Cloud said to Sephiroth as he blocked his attack with his own blade.

"Thats fine. I'll have some fun with you. Before I take care of business, with your son and his new friends!" said Sephiroth as he repelled Cloud with his sword, causing him to retreat onto a building. This didin't last long, as the building was suddenly sliced completely in half.

Sephiroth appeared in front of Cloud as the two began to battle atop of many buildings. Each one barely stopping the other, leaving the kids where they stood on the ground, out of harms way.

Saffire

keldy looked up at the fight,then at his hand.where his sphere was,it was glowing.'why it it glowing now?what happening to it?'keldy thought.both saffire and myst were looking up at the battle.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

Looking down at the children, Sephiroth suddenly saw the orb began to glow. "It is time!" Sephiroth said as he turned to make his way at Keldy, before suddenly being stopped by Cloud.

"WHAT DID I SAY!" Cloud said as he swung his giant sword at Sephiroth, forcing him to leap away. "Fine then!" with that Sephiroth appeared in front of Cloud just as he struck with his masamune causing Cloud to be launched into a building.

"As for them!" Sephiroth said as he raised his right hand into the air, at that moment large black creatures suudenly rose from the ground around the kids, before they began to walk towards them.

Saffire

"Hikaru!"keldy held up the sphere befor saying.then a huge black dragon decended from the sky and stomped on all the tiny black creatures,killing them all.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------------

"Now you shouldn't have done that!" Sephiroth said as he watched his creatures be wiped out by Keldy's dragon.
Turning towards the boy, Cloud instantly moved in front of Sephiroth, blocking his way. "I'm your opponent!" Cloud stated as he raised his sword.

"Don't worry, I'm not finished with you!" Sephiroth said as he grabbed Cloud by the neck, before throwing him into a building.
As this happened, Sephiroth instantly appeared in front of Keldy's dragon. "Now boy. What are you going to do now?" Sephiroth said as he walked towards Keldy.

Saffire

keldy said nothing,and closed his eyes.the world around them faded into a dark place,they were on another world....

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------------

Sephiroth had a slight grin on his face as he slowly made his way towards Keldy. Suddenly the grin began to fade, as he noticed the air around Keldy started to twist and waver.
"I don't think so!" Sephiroth said as he raised his sword, before slicing at Keldy, but it was too late. Keldy and the two girls disappeared, causing Sephiroths attack to slice a large building, clean in two.

"Looks like you won't get to them so easily now!" Cloud said as he appeared behind Sephiroth. "Do not think that they will get away unscathed! And as for you!" Sephiroth said as he turned around impaling Cloud on his sword, before forcing the blade completely through, until he was at the hilt. "Don't think that I am finished with you!"

With that Sephiroth flung Cloud across the entire area, before colliding with the door on Tifas bar. After that Sephiroth slowly rose into the air before disappearing into darkness.

Saffire

keldy had teleported all three of them to a place he knew well.darkon.a peaceful but dark place full of monsters.of course there was someone elce there,someone vary evil..

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------Ivalice: Drakar Labs-------------

Vayne walked into one of the many humongous labs that were located throughout the huge building. Many men and women were running all over the place, trying quite quickly to finish the project with Dr.Cid.
As he continued through the lab, Vayne soon found who he was looking for, Dr.Cid himself. Looking over many plans, Cid was quite busy giving orders to people, while at the same time seemingly talking to himself.

"How is the building going, Dr.Cid!" Vayne asked. "All is going well, sir. We should have it completed quite soon!" Cid replied to Vayne as he finished giving orders. "With this machine, we shall be able to go to any world in an instant!" Venat said, so only Cid and Vayne could hear it.

"Very good! Continue with your work!" Vayne said as he turned away from the two and made his way out of the lab.

Saffire

keldy,saffire,and myst walked through the dark streets of darkon.a big castle in the distance,their desination.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------Darkon-------------------

High above the castle, a lone creature stood looking down at the three people, who were making their way towards the castle.
Leaping off, the creature took flight and began to circle downwards around the tower, before landing on an opening of a window.

As the creature made its way through the corridors of the castle, it soon found itself in a huge chamber, with a throne at the far end.
A large armoured covered person sat on the throne, watching as the creature came in.
"Sorry to intrude master! But I have spotted three humans coming this way. What would you like done with them?" the creature asked its master.

"Let them come!" he said in a booming voice, causing the creature to scurry out of the room.

Saffire

"what are we doing here?"myst asked keldy.
"i am friends with someone here..."keldy told her.
"like who?"saffire asked.
"you'll see...."keldy answered,and continues to the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back