• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy:Universal Warfare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

FFUW.jpg

Gull Wings and AVALANCHE are both vary helpful groups to they're people.both unique in their own ways.they both have a goul to help their people in everyway.

The Maku Alliance however,is an powerful,destroyus group of people who seek to take over every world in the usiverse....one by one.

Gaia(IX),Ivalice(XII),Gaia(VII),Spira(X and X-2),Earth(IV),and Darkon are all in danger,only a few people know of the impending danger that is to occure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keldy was on another mission to save some people from a city-wide fire,that was spreeding quickly.people were screaming and yelling....trying to escape the grasp of the flames around them.
Keldy looked around everywhere,then he helped a woman and a child to the ship that would take them and other people to safty untill the fire was out.he heard another scream and rushed into a house,where the scream had came from and saw a little girl around 5 years old in a corner,to afraid to move.
"it's alright,i'm here to help!"keldy told her,then picked her up and made his way out of the burning bulding and to the ship,and put the girl inside.the girl thanked him befor he began to search for more people,all were in the ship.now to put out the fire...
~the next day~
"I wonder if they'll be any missions today....."keldy wondered to himself,as he walked on top of a moutain,looking everywhere to see if he could find anything unusual.he did,he found a round sphere like object on the ground....to big to be Materia."I wonder what it could be,it's nothing i've ever seen or heard of."keldy said as he picked up the sphere and looking at it,it was a bright and dark blue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saffire had traveled a long way from her home,Archades.she has traveled to Rabanastre to find a friend of hers.her friend's name is Myst and has light blond hair and bright brown eyes.
"there you are saffire!i was wondering if you had gotten here yet!"saffire heard Myst yell as she saw her running to catch up to saffire.
"yup,i'm here.so was so important for me to see?"saffire asked myst.
"Wwwwwwweeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll....it's this!"Myst exclaimed,holding out an unknown round object.it was a green sphere like object with a leaf imprinted on it.
"where did you find this?"saffire asked as she looked at the strange object.
"i found it in the Giza Plains!!"myst said,"but i wonder wher it had came from.there isn't anything like this all over Ivalice!!"

"I guess we'll just have to find out..."saffire told her,then looked up at the sky.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

A tall cloaked man, walked towards a large table, that was surrounded on all sides by people just barely noticeable through the shadows.
Upon reaching the table, the cloaked man sat down in a large chair before addressing the group.

"I apologize for my lateness. Business detained me!" the cloaked man said, as he removed his hood to reveal red piercing eyes light tanned skin and shoulder length silver hair.
"We can now begin. How are the preparations going for each of us!" the tall man with the long silver hair said.

"Everything is going as planned. We have just taken care of some things on our end with some help!" the man clad in armour said as he motioned behind him to a man that was seemingly talking to himself.
"Yes, yes that's good Venat. We must try that as soon as we can!" the middle aged man said as he continued to not take any notice to the meeting.

"Very good! And what about you!" asked the long silver haired man.

"Everything is fine. That stupid fat queen is easy to manipulate, and soon my precious songbird will return to her cage!" the rather feminine man said as he brushed a piece of his silvery hair away from his eyes.

"Everything is as it should be. You may all return to your duties until we are ready to continue. You may go!" with that one by one the peoples holograms slowly disappeared until there were only the man with shoulder length silver hair, and the one with long silver hair.

"What do you really thing about all this!" asked the short silver haired man. "I think that they are too confident in their own powers, they believe that they will succeed if no one will stand against them. But there will always be someone to stand against, you can be sure about that. I would like you to continue with your mission, you may go Sleif!" said the long silver haired man.

"I will report back once the second phase has been accomplished, until then Sephiroth!" said Sleif as he turned around and disappeared into darkness.

Saffire

it has been a week since keldy found the sphere in the mountains and no one he knew could tell him what it was.
"i have to find out what the heck this this thing is!!"keldy yelled at himself,he walked to the forgotten capital to think alittle about the sphere and were it came from,and what it's purpose is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"what is it,what is it,what is it???!!!" Myst kept yelling.
"i'm not sure Myst,it doesn't even look like it belongs in this world!"saffire told her.
saffire and Myst was walking around the Giza Plains looking around the spot the sphere was found,but couldn't find anything elce there.
"i wonder why it's even here,or how it had gotten here in the first place...."saffire said,thinking alittle.
"saffire,i feel like someone's watching us!"Myst told her.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------Forgotten City------------

High above the forgotten city, stood a tall man with long silver hair, watching as another was entering the city down below in the crevice.
Sensing that this one was someone quite familiar, the man simply smiled. "Well, now isn't this shocking!" said the man in a rhetorical statement.

Leaping off the cliff, the man plummeted towards the ground at an alarming speed. Just before the person hit the ground straight on, he seemed to slow down until he was gently gliding to the bottom, just in front of the person who had entered the city.

"Well, well, it seems I know you, or someone related to you!" said the man as he stared down the boy.

------------Giza Plains-----------------

Atop of one of the many sunstones that lined the Giza Plains , stood a man, probably in his late forties, as he watched the two girls walk around.
"Yes Venat, I think that is a wonderful idea. We should introduce ourselves to them." with that, the man leaped from the large rock, before landing in front of the two girls.
"Good day, young ladies. I could not help but notice that you are thinking about something of importance. Perhaps I can help you!" said the man.

Saffire

keldy was walking through the entrance of the Forgotten City still thinking about the sphere,then he herd someone say,"Well, well, it seems I know you, or someone related to you!"

keldy looked up at the person."who are you?"he asked the mysterious man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myst screamed and ran behind saffire as she heard the stranger speak.
"S-saffire....who is that?"Myst wispered.
"i don't know....but i'm sure we'll find out..."saffire told her,then looked up at the stranger and said:"who are you,and how would you be able to help us??"

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Kiraka jumped out of the air ship with doing flips and somersaults. She loaded her pistols, and ran into the building. "The spere should be right here"She said. Kiraka hated Zanarkand, it was the place she never wanted to go to it was so haunting there and they had turned Zanarkand into a tourist attraction since then. Kiraka moved slowly jumping over ruins and picking up items and then behind her was a fiend.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------Forgotten City--------------------

"who are you?" the long silver haired man heard Keldy ask. "I am no one for you to remember, for soon you will leave and join the lifestream like all the others! Now hand over that orb.." the man said as he withdrew a large katana, before pointing it towards Keldy.

"OR DIE!" said the man as he charged at an intense speed straight towards Keldy.

----------------Giza Plains---------------------

"who are you,and how would you be able to help us??" the middle aged man heard the girls ask. "How can I not help, the great daugther of Larsa Solidor, and of course her friend!" the man said as he stood before them.

"As for who I am, I don't think I can give away that information quite yet. But what I can do, is ask for that orb you are caring in your hand!" the man said as he opened the palm of his hand towards the girls.
"What do you say?"

---------------Zanarkand------------------------

A tall man with shoulder length silver hair, stood watching the sphere hunter, as she traveled throughout the ruins, locatin and taking the orb.
Suddenly, as she began to exit the ruins, a fiend began to come up from behind. Leaping off one of the many ruins, the man came down atop of thee fiend, and in one swing easily defeated the monster.

"Well, hello there!" said the man as he rested his black bladed sword over his shoulder.

Last edited:

Saffire

"i don't think i will!!"keldy yelled,and took out his Mana Sword,ready for any attacks the man has.
"i have no reasoning to give it to you!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

saffire thought for a second."why should i give it to you?there is no way i'll give it to you!!"saffire told the man.
"ya!That's right!!"Myst said.
"why do you want it anyway??"saffire asked him.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------Forgotten City----------------

The long silver haired man continued to charge towards the boy at an alarming speed. Just as he was a few feet in front of the boy, he suddenly disappeared from sight quicker then the eye could see.
A moment later, the man reappeared behind the boy with his blade lightly pressed against the boys neck.

"I will give you peace, if you will just give me the orb!" the man said once again to the boy.

------------Giza Plains-------------------

"why do you want it anyway??" the middle aged man heard the girls say. "Why do I want it? Why don't I want it! I want to do experiments on it of course. The powers it hold are beyond comprehension. More so then even Manufactured Nethicite." the man said before turning his head slightly over his right shoulder.
"Oh sorry, not that it was a complete waist eh Venat!" the man said seemingly talking to himself.

"Now, are you ladies going to play nice and hand me the orb, or are you going to force my hand!" the man said with his arms spread out.

Saffire

keldy thought for a moment then said,"....No.....if you want it,then it must hold greater power...."
then keldy took off running,he had no idea where he was going,but anywhere was better than there.

"don't give it to him saffire!"Myst told her.
"don't worry,i'm not giving it to him.....if it holds that much power,then we'll be doing the world a favor by keeping it"saffire reassured her.
saffire looked up at the man.
"there is no way i'll give it to you!"saffire yelled.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------Forgotten City--------------

"You can't run away from me like that!" the silver haired man said now directly in front of Keldy. "You are beginning to try my patience. If you will not hand me the orb willingly!" the man said as he opened his right hand to reveal a wiggling piece of something not natural.

"Then, I will take it from your body before you enter the lifestream!" the man said as he dropped the piece onto the ground, before it violently began to grow much larger to an incredible size.
Before long, there stood between the man and Keldy was a humongous creature with a somewhat womanly face.

----------Giza Plains-------------

"So you still won't give me the orb. Did you hear that Venat, what do you think we should do? Hmm, yes, yes that's an excellent idea!" the man said, once again talking to himself in front of the girls.
"Well, it appears that yous leave me no choice in the matter!" said the man as he withdrew a pair of large handguns, and pointed them towards the girls.

"Your Uncle would be very disappointed with you if he knew how you acted!" the man said as he fired twin shots of energy towards the girls.

Saffire

keldy steped backwards."there is no reason for me to give it to you,so i shall not hand it over!"keldy said,"who are you anyway?"
then he heard someone elce coming,he glanced to the side and saw someone walking towards them.

saffire put up her hand and said,"reflecta" both of the shots dissapeared upon hitting the barrier.
"you just won't give up will you?who are you!?"saffire shouted.
"saffire,please don't make him angrey any more than he is..."myst wispered.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------Forgotten City--------------------

"I will not try to teach someone who doesn't understand! But it is irrelevant as of now!" the long silver haired man said as the womanly monster attacked with one of its many humongous tentacles, shattering the ground wherever it struck.

The silver haired man appeared behind Keldy ready to deal the finishing strike, until he turned facing as someone had entered the area. A person he had not counted on appearing.

-----------------Giza Plains------------------------

"Who am I? Why my dear, I am the well known Cidolfus Demen Bunansa, or simple Dr.Cid. I am a colleague of your uncle. And he would be greatly appreciated, if you would hand over the orb without any struggle." Cid said as he once again opened his palm to the girls.

"But if you still won't give me the stone. I'll just take it from you!" Cid said as he fired a couple of high energy shots in rapid succession towards the girls.

Saffire

'oh great who is coming now?'keldy thought,then used his Mephic skill to kill the monster that was infront of him.'i don't need any more people after me as it is.....

"i haven't seen my uncle,ever.but i've heard of him...."saffire said,"what would we get out of it if we gave it to you?"
"ya!?"Myst yelled.
saffire looked up and saw the clouds were darkening,something it rarely did.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------Forgotten City---------------------

The silver haired man, prepared to deal the finishing blow to the boy, until he felt the presence of someone he thought he would never feel again.
Looking over his shoulder, he noticed a person with blond spiked hair, and was also caring a large sword just short of his full body length.

With a slight grin, the silver haired man spoke, "It's good to see you....Cloud!"

---------Giza Plains------------------

"Ah. The gods themselves weep for what will occur today!" Cid said with open arms, as the clouds began to give rain.
"Now my dears. Play time is over" said Cid, as he suddenly combined his two hand guns, and in the process created a rather large cannon of a gun. Holding back on it, Cid pulled the trigger, causing a humongous shot of energy to come fairing out of the cannon towards the girls.

---------------Zanarkand----------------------

Who am I? Oh, where are my manners? My name is Sleif!" Sleif said with a slight bow to Kiraka. Looking down at her, Sleif noticed that she was getting some sort of a microphone ready, it was then he realised what she was doing.

"Feel free to call, Brother. He should arrive just in time to take you away, alive hopefully. All I ask is for the orb you have received!" Sleif said motioning towards the newly acquired orb.

Last edited:

Saffire

Keldy turned around and saw his father."father?"keldy wispered.'what in the world is happening now?'keldy thought to himself.

saffire raised her hand up in the air and shouted,"Zalera,please help us!"then a esper monster came from a dark light,infront of the girls obsorbing the large shot fired at them."you should know,i have all the espers on my side.your attacks will be futile from here on out...."saffire told him.
"ya way to go saffire and Zalera!"Myst shouted.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------Forgotten City-------------------

The silver haired man stood still with his sword still pressed against the boys neck, as he stared at Cloud. "So I see. This is your child is it! I should just kill him now. Or maybe I will make you do it yourself. It wouldn't be the first time!" the man said with a grin as he took a step back, before pushing Keldy into the ground.

"Soon we will fight again Cloud, until then!" said the man as he outstretched his right hand, causing a large black wing to appear. Slowly he began to glide into the air, until finally disappearing in a sphere if darkness.

--------------Giza Plains-------------------

"Your attacks will be futile from here on out...."Cid heard the Saffire say. "Oh my dear, how presumptuous of you!" Cid said as he took out a rather large stone from his pocket.
Suddenly the stone left Cids hand as it began to float into the air glowing. "Hideous, darkly clouded form of Famfrit, scion in opposition to Holy Queen Emmerololth, scion of light, I summon thee!"Cid yelled into the heavens as the stone erupted a powerful wave of mist energy.

As the mist became denser, what stood now in front of Dr.Cid was a large armour claded creature, caring what looked like a huge jug connected with a chain.
"Go Famfrit!"Dr.Cid said as Famfrit quickly threw its jug and chain towards Zalera, pulling at the chain slightly causing the length to wrap around both Zalera and his Shamaness' neck.
Pulling back much harder on the chain, Famfrit tightened the chain as it began to choke Zalera.

"This is the end for you my dears!" Cid said to the girls.

Saffire

keldy stood up and looked at his father."who was that?and what was he talking about?"keldy asked him.

"plaris anima sokui tuly quatom ketis mether sydic!"saffire shouted,Belias and Hashmal appeared."no go foward!"
Belias and Hashmal both attacked Famfrit with their strongest attacks,sending fanfrit into overkill.

"saffire,those clouds don't look good!"Myst said as she pointed to the sky.
"yes it doesn't look to good at all...."saffire said.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------Forgotten City----------------

"Nothing for you to worry about!" Cloud said in his usual calm voice to his son. "I thought I'd find you here! What I never would have expected was that you would ever meet up with him!" Cloud said the last word quite spiteful.

"We should go now, before he comes back!" with that, Cloud turned around and proceeded to climb onto his bike, Fenrir, before turning back to his son.
"Coming?"

----------Giza Plains-----------

Cid watched as the girl, impressively, summoned a further two summons to take care of Famfrit. "Very good girl!" said Cid, as he placed his hand into his pocket, again retrieving another large stone. "But I'm afraid, your summons are nothing against me!" Cid said, raising his two handguns again before firing a powerful blast at Belias, causing it to fall to the ground in immense pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back