• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

Even though we argued about Marche being a villain. I appreciate that the game adds that philosophical aspect to it. That adds depth and things to talk about ;)

State

Awards
are they remaking the game i lvoe its cartoonishness yet still serious in a sense

No word on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance getting a remake (nor its sequel getting one or a port ((or even an enhanced port))). He's referring to how Nintendo is still considering porting GBA games to the 3DS' eShop (which would be an awesome idea, I've got some great games to in mind to play).

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I think FFTA is my favourite original GBA game. There are plenty of ports of classic games like a Link to the Past or Final Fantasy, but as far as original games designed for the system FFTA is up there.

But then I never played Advance Wars

State

Awards
I did, briefly and hated it. Give me FFTA or Fire emblem any day.

Why? While the first one was more difficult than the second, I enjoyed it. Especially its sequels (Black Hole Rising, DS, and Days of Ruin). Especially Days of Ruin, because I ADORED its gameplay. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back