• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy I

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
(the other one hasn't been posted in for a year, so keep that in mind before "FAGZ CAN'T USE SEARCH")

anyone know what levels in the Whisperwind Cove that the Blood Tiger and Undergrounder appear?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy I (PSP)

anyone know what levels in the Whisperwind Cove that the Blood Tiger and Undergrounder appear?
No idea, sorry.
But damn I loved this FF. I remember after owning that dark elf only to realise "._. Where the fuck is my boat." And that poison actually did something. And you could choose white mages, red mages, warriors, and shit. Awesome game.

State

Awards
Re: Final Fantasy I (PSP)

No idea, sorry.
But damn I loved this FF. I remember after owning that dark elf only to realise "._. Where the fuck is my boat." And that poison actually did something. And you could choose white mages, red mages, warriors, and shit. Awesome game.
It was pretty awesome. What made it cooler was the fact that Gilgamesh was in it and the awesome theme of "Battle in the Bridge" was remixed! Also, there was one time where I though that after clearing the bonus dungeons you could battle a tougher version of Chaos, when I checked again, I misread. ^0^b

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Holy fuck chronodia is hard.

I faced the weakest version with lvl 99 everyone, still OHKOs all around

Notice to all those who attempt:

Chronodia actually GETS EASIER as you unlock more blue seals, since her choices are not limited to just haste, attack, seal, and warp.

State

Awards
how in blue blazes do i find the nitro powder!
The Nitro Powder is located in the first floor of Castle Cornelia after you get the Mystic Key after defeating the Dark Elf. If it's better, it's inside the doors you couldn't access before.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Are you guys talking about the PSP or GBA version? ._.

I love the GBA version of the game ( It's the only version I got. ). Somewhat tedious to redo the game just to have different classes on the characters just to see how they look upon being upgraded ( Warrior --> Knight, White Mage --> White Wizard, etc. ) and exprience the benefits, but I find it's worth it sometimes.

I forgot what I'm supposed to do after I beat Marlitih and Lich.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
necro bump xD

finally started playing this. though i'd post something since i'm gonna be a regular and ask questions in here. lol

Awards
this system is pretty cool unlike FINAL FANTASY II which had NO structure at ALL

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
yeah but it's SHIT

1256536924941.gif

Coeurl

Demon Dance
xD

ok ok, where do i go next after getting Nitrous Powder? i'm kinda lost.

Wicked

absurdiam
After FFIII I'm gonna start the GBA version, I think.

Or maybe I should go back to FFII on PSP, thoughts?

Wicked

absurdiam
Well, I was playing it and I have no idea what happened and it didn't really spark my interest.

FFI is looking better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back