• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy:Demm dra Aht uv Desa!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

Saffire was walking through the bazzar of Cryta City,just passing time....'I don't see why uncle raiden wanted me to come down here,he didn't even say why...'Saffire thought.saffire looked around at the different shops,trying to figure out what her uncle wanted her to go see.then she found it,it was sign.

the sign said...

ffssa-1.jpg

'a tournament huh?well it's about time there was another tournament!'Saffire thought.
saffire signed up for the tournament,and after 13 days she borded a ship heading to Oirtu Island.
'i wonder,what the opponents there will be like....i guess i'll just have to find out!'saffire thought,while smiling to herself,as the ship finally set sail to Oirtu Island...

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------
Sleif was walking along the deck of the ship taking note of every opponent that was taking part in the tournament.
He had to, after traveling all the way from Darkshard, to find the strongest people to join the Deadily Alliance.

Finally, after traveling the length of the ship, Sleif noticed a couple of people who he thought would prove interesting, notably a girl, who looked no more then 16, standing towards the point of the ship.

Wicked

absurdiam
Hunter looked on the bright horizon, which was the sun and waited for the ship that was soon to pass through his town, Zairi, the Forest City. It was only a day since Hunter's mum had unexpectedly sent out the application form, without Hunter's permission. He thought to himself, "what! does she want me to die or something?" He sought it, the ship, that would take him to the tournament, a very large air ship that filled the sky with a blob of metallic silver leaving the smell of rust and industrial behind it. There wasn't much on the tournament poster just, "DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN?" Win what, he thought.

As he boarded the ship he kissed his mother goodbye and his father and set of on the questionable journey, that Hunter and most likely no one on the ship would have any idea why they are here or where they were going. Fear and Courteousness filled Hunters head as they took flight, he kept one hand on his blade at all times, who knows what could happen on the ship.

Awards
"Hope this tournament thing won't be a waste of time...'Cause I'm really looking forward to this." Aysa yawned and twirled her staff as she walked through the plains of Salainia. She was headed toward a ship that was boarding for what seemed to be a tournament. The poster that held the invitation looked like a regular, tattered up sheet of paper, but to Aysa, that poster maybe held the start to a great adventure. After seeing the invitation, she had quickly packed her bags and just fast told her farwells to her family. Aysa couldn't wait to get started. So here she was right now...

It wasn't long before she finally arrived on the ship. There were quite a few people on board. If they were going to be Aysa's challengers, then she figured that this match was going to be no problem. Her, being so excited and all, couldn't help but to make one grand entrance once she boarded the ship: "ALL RIGHT!! Aysa Kaldara has finally arrived ladies and gentlemen!!" This only brought stares from the people who was on. Aysa froze for a moment before laughing nervously, "Umm...sorry 'bout that, people..."

A moment had passed by before the passengers finally went back to their regular lives. Aysa sighed right after the stares were lifted off her, thinking how stupid that was of her to do that.

Last edited:

Saffire

Saffire watch as people boarded the ship.'the next stop should be Oirtu Islands.I just hope this goes well....' saffire thought as she looked at the list of challengers.
the list contained only 4 challengers,but that was only a short list of people,saffire knew there would be more.

List:
Saffire Solidor
Sleif Destati
Aysa Kaldara
Hunter Ai

'well i guess this tournament won't be terrible......i hope' saffire thought as she looked up at the clear blue sky.

Last edited:
Awards
Aysa was yet again bored out of her mind as she walked around the ship. She longed for something to do as her boredom yet again took over her. Her being a rambunctious girl meant that she was also very easily bored. However, it wasn't long before she came across a man around his twenties. He looked really interesting to Aysa - almost as much as his sword did. The young girl figured that introducing herself wouldn't hurt. Especially if he was her future opponet in the tournament. With that mentioned, she walked toward him casually.

She smiled warmly at him. "Hi! My name is Aysa. Just wondering if you were also in for the tournament!"

Wicked

absurdiam
ooc: i think that Azura is talking to me.........if not i'll change the post.

A young girl, around her mid teens came up to Hunter, her sweet personality was nice but a bit overwelming, "Hi! My name is Aysa. Just wondering if you were also in for the tournament!"
Hunter didn't know what to say he hadn't had much verbal contact with girls. The only girl he new was his mum. "Hello," he said, "Nice to meet you, my name is Hunter, from Zairi." He saw that Aysa was looking at his sword, he still had his hand on his sword, just incase. "It's name is Kirock," she looked puzzled, "The sword, its name is Kirock" Hunter hoped this girl would stick with him for the rest of the tournement.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

Sleif stood at the edge of the ship looking out towards the setting horizon. Turning around he saw quite a few of the competitors were talking with each other.
Sleif laughed a little on the inside. He believed that opponents should not make conversation before a match, because that could leed to distraction later on.

Sleif watched as the sun slowly set, and the sky turned to darkness. Felling tired, he decided to return to his room, and to rest for the tournament tomorrow.

Wicked

absurdiam
As the sun slowly set he wished the young lady good night and went to his room, when he laid he was in deeo thought with himself. There had been rumor that the tournament would actually have more than one thing to it, like a test for somthing like different obsticles. He thought about it for what seemed like hours. Gossip was also floating around that the first part of the test was actually to take part on the airship. He shivered at the thought, for Hunter didn't know what type of people were on this ship or what power exeeded them. Getting to sleep was harder than normal, thinking of meeting Aysa in the morning was his first priority. She was nice, but getting atached could mean having to defeat her in the end.

He nearly fell asleep when a big BANG sounded on the airship.

Saffire

An explosion sounded as a bomb hit the ship.alot of people were in panic,saffire stood in her place,trying to figure out the cause of it.'now,who would do this...hmm...'saffire thought

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------

Sleif walked out onto the deck after having heard the loud explosion from outside. "I wonder what that could have been!" thought Sleif as he walked into the crowd of people panicing.

Looking around he say the same girl from earlier, just standing there, as everybody ran around.
"I knew, she was different! Unlike everybody else, she's staying calm and thinking it out!" thought Sleif again.

Wicked

absurdiam
Hunter ran outside after the bang, the first thing that came to his head, 'draw your blade' he did so and it shinned like the moon shinning on the lake, the emrald stone glimmering from the light. He saw Aysa and another man standing there looking, thinking. Hunter ran to the edge of the air ship, looking down.

"SKY PIRATES!" hunter exclaimed.

sky pirates were known to cuase trouble when an airship was traveling from one town to another, Hunter wasn't gonna let them mess with this ship.

ooc: just wondering, seeming this is final fantasy can we still use, the fire, fira, firaga ect. basis???

Awards
"Kirock...Cool!" Aysa exclaimed to the man, Hunter, as she continued to stare at the sword until she couldn't anymore. "Well, I hope we will have fun battling against each other!" She smiled. It wasn't long before a full day had went by and the sun began to set. Hunter had said his good-byes to Aysa before she went into her cabin for sleep. 'He's a nice guy...' she thought as she jumped into the comfort of her bed. 'I'm gonna hate it when I have to fight him in the tournament...' She sighed loudly. She didn't want to hurt him. To her, he was a friend, and friends didn't give pain to each other. Her brain swam at what to do at the tournament when it was time to fight him. However, before she could think any further, a loud "BANG" rocked the ship and immediatley made Aysa jump to her feet.

"Wha-what was that?!" She ran to the deck of the ship to see tons of people in a panic. But Aysa knew she had to keep calm. Panicing wasn't going to get her or anyone esle anywhere. She calmly thought of what to do. The first thing that came to mind was to find Hunter. She skimmed the area to look for him, but then someone else had taken Aysa's attention. It was a girl, who stood oddly calm during this whole ordeal. Maybe she was even trying to figure out what was happening also. It surprised Aysa that the girl wasn't freaking out like the others onboard. However, her thoughts soon disappeared upon seeing Hunter. 'There he is...' she said to herself.

"Hunter!"

Last edited:

Saffire

ooc:yes we can still use that basis.

'seems like we have a few sky pirates looking for trouble....'saffire thought,as she walked to the edge of the ship and looked down.'yup, that's the Leviathan airship down there all right...'saffire thought while smiling to herself.

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
"Hunter!" he heard comeing from behind him, it was Aysa, he found it unnessery to say hi. He was still looking down the ship, he spotted another airship, and another, wonder what is happening?

"Aysa," he said also turning to where she stood, "I think there Sky Pirates."

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

Sleif walked over the the edge of the ship, and looked down towards the airship Leviathan. "So they've come huh. I've heard of reports of these Sky Pirates were in the area, but I didn't think they would bother with this ship." said Sleif.

"Well, at least this will prove as a warm up for the tournament!" he said as he readied himself with his black bladed masamune sword.

Awards
"Sky Pirates? What are Sky Pirates?" Aysa looked down below the ship with Hunter. She had never heard of them before. But if they wanted fight, Aysa was glad to give them one.

Saffire

another big BOOM sounded.'yup they definatly want to fight,guess we'll have to give it to them!'saffire thought,as she pulled out her weapons.

Last edited:

Wicked

absurdiam
Hunter looked around for a rope, he spotted one and tied it to the edge of the ship, it spiraled down and hit the sihp that was now directly below them. He also noticed, as he looked for the rope that nearly everyone had there weapons drawn and ready to fight. "Come down after me!" he said to Aysa and slid down the rope onto the other ship. There were people now climbing up ropes trying to get onto the tournement ship. Why were they coming onto this ship, it had nothing of value, did it?

Awards
Aysa looked down uneasy at the rope. She tried to think of anything else better to do than to slid down a rope that was pretty far downward. 'M-maybe I could take the stairs...?' But she knew there was no way that could happen. Taking a huge and deep breath, she gathered up all the courage she could muster and slid down the rope, with only one thought in mind:

'Just don't look down.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back