• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Episode now available!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
they have the translated versions on youtube

kingofgame981

Awards
I want to know what Maleficent said about "Sleep", and how she know "them".

Pete... Pete... You don't have much important. <3

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Pete's only there because Maleficent made him be. If anything he really has no real place there other than goofying around.

I still wanna know how Maleficent and Pete ended up where they did.

Absent axel

Someone there posted a comment that he found a playthrough. Could someone check the site and post the english here? It doesnt work.

Lonbilly

Awards
Here's the Google Translate version (which is very bad, may I add):

The following is 記 play.
Riku took to sleep in the last episode ended. At this rate, which does not know what will happen.
Sora is Riku 名乗Ri出Masu repair data. Dangerous because, once kings and were stopped, "he wants to help everyone" in mind that is no reason to win.
And Sora, you go into the world and Riku data.

After entering data into a dark world, suddenly 散Rabarimasu crowns. This is the power of Sora, Sora is scattered by the weakening of will.
There appears to be Riku, Riku is "isolated data Riku." In other words, making the end of the data ... that Riku.
Riku, this was not the original Jiminimemo (after "somebody" was added) to Sola 託Shimasu data.
This bug has disappeared except where all the notes back if you can connect to this data, additional data ... and solve the mystery.
Riku is 残Rou and this place was to get rid of bugs. I go early and encourage Sora Riku, Sora, "There is still time to help Riku," to leave the place and its not.
This time, in return, such as Sora is not calm. Riku is convinced, says his ability to recover Sora first.
Door and spread deep into the data owned by Lik. World has spread made from his memory. Regain the data there, it should return the power of Sora.
And as the cause of the bug back together, and. Bug has invaded everywhere, is a very dangerous state.

This time, the value without an experienced hand to get the data in the form of Sora, the next level is done by taking data from the crown or Torres Puraizubagu and Harper (Hana Kono next level temporarily intended to return to the original level and Riku disappear bug).
Because of the strong low-level enemies, you will find the data while away from level to level.
上Gattara levels, find the cause of the bug world, the following will open the world to beat.
However, earlier when the world began to go to the next world is to lose sight must be careful.

World where a total of four locations.
The following data I have found is the Toravasutaun Riku in "still" had been said above, you may still find it later became sure are gone (in minutes is all Desutiniairando They are included).
However, in addition to those listed, there appeared to be in the shape of Torres Puraizubagu hard to defeat the enemies and level up to ensure this (whether the occurrence is random).
The current maximum level is unknown (upper level of the upgrade?), But can be higher than the actual level was confirmed.
Following is the location mentioned. This color Sora, this color is the prize.
The bonus prize available on the condition that the termination condition is described along with all synthetic materials is 『○ ○ Zhuhai Guide.

Desutiniairando
Pre-entrance to the beach
Beach, near the entrance to the beach
Exit 2, the cabin floor
On the bridge,
Tip of the bridge,
Bridge, near the sea
Exit conditions: to destroy the bugs in Kojima. Conditions destroyed within 30 seconds bonus

Toravasutaun
(First Avenue, reachable only 2 Avenue. 3 Avenue and enter the door to the two lane Street (can not enter from the front wall is covered in bugs), and enter the door to the alley trick Leaving the roof of the house)
, First Avenue, accessory shop front
, First Avenue, right rear accessory shop
, First Avenue, next left accessory shop
, First Avenue, left rear accessory shop
(↑ and a hole in the roof, that time can fall from the roof. Also, in the same location Puraizubagu Sapotoabiriti from "Half-Crisis" reduce the damage received in a crunch you can get)
2 Fifth Avenue, before the wall of the paths bug (2 members)
2 Fifth Avenue, before the bench
2 Avenue, on the roof across the street in normal use
, 2 Avenue, near the entrance Karakuri Yashiki (Sora, prize)
2 Fifth Avenue, before the inn
Karakuri Yashiki, roof, corners
Exit conditions: to destroy the bugs that look suspicious wall of the square. Bonus conditions within one minute defeat

Wonderland
(Central Square, reachable only the lotus forest. On a lotus in the center and go through the arches to the castle on the queen, on a lotus in the upper left and go through the arch to the garden of roses, along with other related positions I would have been)
, Central Square, Queen 城No前
, Central Square, lower right
Mori, lotus, lotus on the central
Lotus, forest, mountain ash to the left of center bug
Mori, lotus, left central
Mori, lotus, the left end of the road
Mori, lotus, lotus on the top left (two)
(↑ Debagguabiriti from near prize "Damejidorein" the degree of damage to the enemy Sora HP recovery you can get)
Mori, lotus, the right end of the road
Lotus, forest, right near the exit
Lotus, forest, near the middle on the bug
Exit conditions: to destroy the bugs that look like a hole right above the forest of lotus lotus. Bonus conditions destroyed within one minute? (Unconfirmed)

Aguraba
(Cave, you can see in the map only came in first)
Right edge of the square, containing
, One of co-rotating rock, just before (Sola (shadow of the pillar), Prize)
Rock, one of co-rotation, for the avoidance of the middle pillar (Sora, prize)
Second, co-rotating rock, for the avoidance of the middle pillar (Sora, prize)
Second, co-rotating rock, right in the middle of the fork
Rock, just after the first two co-rotating (Sola (shadow of the bug), Prize)
Where the right hand over the bug, wavy
Left-hand corner of the wall, near the exit bug (bug shadow)
Exit conditions: to destroy the bugs out of the table. Bonus conditions within one minute defeat

At the end of each world, and Riku appeared, tell us how did you do in this world.
Also, after Aguraba, back to the world of memories of Riku, "Sora and first met on the island," you can hear it.
In other words, I saw the first black man in the Garden Court of awakening? Is that someone else is not Riku ...?
The doors of the world is something new. Sora has to enter into this door leads to Horoubasution, Riku is "absolutely a deal breaker" and tells.
頷Ki Sora is still not very clear to Horoubasution.
Was to Horoubasution was Riku bugs had been completely eroded. He became the battle to fully recover the ability to win.
Riku is the first part of the same three basic steps (invoke debug unconfirmed), but I feel that his attack speed up a bit.

Then, Sora Riku went back to the original. The recovery rate of 90% of the time, "When you wake up is coming ..." begins sounding word with the world.
Here is a boss stage.

This is the stage boss in two stages, the first escape from the crumbling → Marefisentodoragon will handle the game.
Escape, we will continue to operate while moving the scaffold to the blue switch. Guidelines for the non-switch operation is the same feeling Toravasutaun boss stage.
The time limit is seven minutes, hopefully I can clear in about three minutes.
Marefisento to divide the chapel's stained glass is green. Marefisento is transformed into a dragon, you have goodbye.
Marefisentodoragon possible attack position is feet, tail, head and back. Time stamping feet, tail is moving forward, when it was attacked, you attack the head only 噛Mi付Ki. You can move back and attack after attack on the head as a stepping stone.
View ranks and beat them. Also, only the first Debagguabiriti "reflection" [splash the enemy, stun, you can get.

Bonus points by rank are as follows.

Standard mode
Rank C ... ~ 19999Pt (I should get on unconfirmed)
○ ○ 『└ Pearl Guide synthetic material
Rank B ... 20000 ~ 29999Pt
○ ○ 『└ Pearl of + synthetic materials』
A Star ... 30000 ~ 39999Pt
Toraibarureshipi 』├『 recipe (which can be synthesized Toraibarubanguru +) (only once)
└ ○ ○ 『synthetic material Stone Magic Guide (after the first two times)
S Rank ... 40000Pt ~
├ 『』 (only once)
Synthetic material 『└ You (2 second later)

Puraudomodo
Rank ... C ~? ? ? Pt
Synthetic material └ 『』
B rank? ? ? ~? ? ? Pt
Synthetic material └ 『』
A ranking ...? ? ? ~? ? ? Pt
├ 『』 (only once)
S rank? ? ? Pt ~
├ 『』 (only once)

Critical mode
Rank ... C ~? ? ? Pt
Synthetic material └ 『』
B rank? ? ? ~? ? ? Pt
Synthetic material └ 『』
A ranking ...? ? ? ~? ? ? Pt
Synthetic material └ 『』
S rank? ? ? Pt ~
├ 『』 (only once)

However, still not complete ranking appears.

Horoubasution safely return to their king to the real world. So finds a new fact.
After the data was fully recovered Jiminimemo, memories of Sora and Riku in this world that has vanished. It, see to restore 』did not help that.
Sora smile at the kings who sadly. At that time, 100 percent recovery rate, and "all the world to erase the data" will be issued a warning. Yet, this world Marefisento 』and『 was to Pete.
Only bad thing is that they, the Okemasen alone. Sora is further 乗Ri出Shimasu to solve the catastrophe.

Sora has arrived at a new location, put away world. "Lost the battle, the body Samayoishi.. Willingness to sacrifice his body in the darkness Yomigaeran" 響Kimasu mysterious words.
Sola, the state has to remember this feeling. Well anyway, you go ahead.
There were, and we Marefisento was enhanced dark side. Marefisento we tried to leave off the fire, "and even the unusual power, all of them bite," and it is so, there was less of the shadow of heart ... ra ra. Moreover, as has been considerably strengthened and Sora.
Typically this is the heart back to its original shape once released from the Torres Harbor, in this world is completely different. Never mind where we go is all I've been absorbed in this heart-less.
Sora will be fighting it.

During the dark side, slammed on his left arm (exercise concurrent Burizado), slammed in the right arm (simultaneous imposition Fire), Slow bullets, you have dark homing attack. Also, the screen at an angle or when it passes, and slammed down a bit, and let the emergence of obstacles ... I'm going and things like that.
To defeat a change in this figure, the Anchisora. Only one body at first, HP and four divisions and will reduce to some extent to attack the body (other than the HP unit does not appear).
Also, I'm going with Kiburedo attacks, target lock-Kiburedo is moving slowly (after the split, even if you beat this Kiburedo was wrong). It is very confusing, so watch out.
In all three stages to clear all this, to his dark side again. However, that figure was not anywhere near comparable to those large enough earlier.
The king came to it. And holding the Kiburedo Sola came to help him, providing the principal with his little shadow to light. It is clear to beat.
The final remaining HP is 30 or more, only the first 『Odinreshipi』 (which can be synthesized Odinchen +), two times after the first stone ○ ○ 『The Magic of synthetic materials also available + get.

After clear story, the king is to the real world. Sora and hand stitching the last laugh goes to each other.
... This is all done, the identity of the mysterious word was left in the end 分Karazujimai notes.
Riku communication from there. Note that all the repairs, "which opens the door for a new world" is. It was a world of additional data were added together to write the memo.
However, Riku have a conversation while using the data isolated, with no memories of Sora is another adventure entirely. The issue is too dangerous to travel alone too.
Grit, the king is "I hope to see the data again to the world" and asks the ...

Bonus:
AK has been added to the work ability.
Block Burokkubureiku ... breaks every hour bug fixed
... Up from the first rank-up item in the combo Rank reaction

Yeah, I got confused at "the following is play". It looks like you revisit all the worlds in this one though.

Absent axel

Confusing. I still dont know what happens.
Doesn't sound very exciting either, i guess we will have to wait.

Lonbilly

Awards
Yeah, doesn't sound very exciting. And it looks like the true antagonist wasn't shown, or anything important.

Unless Google sucked that badly at translating it (which it probably did). We should get Lissar or someone to come translate it.

Lonbilly

Awards
I'm thinking it's Keyblade not translated right, but I could be wrong. Like how Marefisentodoragon is probably Dragon Maleficent.

Radon

mofo
Wait did that just have a 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending to it. Fuck off..

Lonbilly

Awards
Wait did that just have a 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending to it. Fuck off..

Something like that, I think. In fact I think it even says that Data Sora gets erased from their memories and nothing comes out of the story except the line "which opens the door for a new world". :/

I had high hopes for Coded, too.

State

Awards
Drats! We'll have to wait for the translators to make a more accurate translation. D:

State

Awards
Hope someone can translate this. I can't understand what happen in the final...

me neither! all i understood was defeated final boss, final cut-scene, the message "their torment has been lessened" and mickey receiving some extra data from jiminy's journal. the most important thing here is the important data that mickey received from the journal, how maleficent and pete entered the digital realm... and how the fuck jiminy's journal got a mind of its own.

kingofgame981

Awards
me neither! all i understood was defeated final boss, final cut-scene, the message "their torment has been lessened" and mickey receiving some extra data from jiminy's journal. the most important thing here is the important data that mickey received from the journal, how maleficent and pete entered the digital realm... and how the fuck jiminy's journal got a mind of its own.
I'm confuse with this:

... This is all done, the identity of the mysterious word was left in the end 分Karazujimai notes.
Riku communication from there. Note that all the repairs, "which opens the door for a new world" is. It was a world of additional data were added together to write the memo.
However, Riku have a conversation while using the data isolated, with no memories of Sora is another adventure entirely. The issue is too dangerous to travel alone too.
Grit, the king is "I hope to see the data again to the world" and asks the ...

The final statement that Mickey said was unusual...

Great! Coded makes no sense now! Nomura lied to us. ¬¬ BbS is deeply linked? Sham.

I don't think so. For me, the sense that Nomura said may in the journal, the data and the memories.

(How does the code Spoil use ?)

So the Riku data (or mystery man) need Sora memories to start an adventure?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
any info on episode 7? ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back