• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
O-M-G!!! i need to stop missing stuff

1.) Ok that was reallllllly sad with stark, WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO!
2.) i heard the song and i liked it. Very sad
3.) Geeze Rixa can sure get mean lol
4.) ROXAS IS BACK!!! thats all i care about...jk
5.) and whoa! i cant wait for the next one!!

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Oh man.....

its oogie boogie, isnt it!?

and EEEEE! Roxas !!!!

sorry its late, ive been playing my new copy of days for three hours straight.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
Chapter 37: Dilemma

“Can I kill them now?” the sack asked, sounding incredibly whiney.

“Not yet,” Tekunoroji replied, walking over to where Rixa lay, unconscious on the floor. “We wait until they wake up. Then you may kill them.”

Oogie smiled. “I’ll finally be able to get rid of Jack Skellington. After years and years of sitting here, doing nothing but planning his death. Many failed attempts-“

“Shut up, you stupid bag of bugs!” Tekunoroji shouted. He stood up and walked over to Donald, Goofy, and Sally, who were struggling to get the ropes that secured them undone.

“Let us go!” Donald shouted. Sally elbowed him.

“Shouting isn’t going to help anybody,” she said calmly.

“So right, Sally,” Tekunoroji said. “In fact, it could get somebody killed. So shut it.”

“Um…… I think they’re waking up,” Oogie said, his voice wavering.

A smile crossed Tekunoroji’s face as he turned around towards Rixa. She moaned and opened her eyes, squinting in the light. He stepped in front of it, casting a shadow over Rixa’s face. Then she caught sight of him and gasped.

“Tekunoroji.”

Tekunoroji just smiled and walked over to Rixa, knelt down, and put a hand under her chin, tilting her head up. “Consider yourself lucky I was here when Oogie Boogie found you, or else you would already be dead.”

Rixa moved her head to the side, breaking the grasp Tekunoroji had on her chin.

“It doesn’t matter,” she said, hate running thick in her voice. “I don’t have a chance of living through tomorrow anyways. So why do I care?”

Tekunoroji chuckled. “Then what difference will it make if I kill you now?”

“The only difference is that I won’t be the one who stops your heart.”

Tekunoroji’s laugh boomed through the room. “I’d like to see you try.”

Rixa smiled evilly, and suddenly lunged at Tekunoroji, sending him flying across the room into Oogie Boogie. She had gotten the ropes on her arms undone and was now summoning her keyblade to free the others. Jack and Roxas still had not woken up.

“Now can I kill ‘em?” Oogie shouted. Tekunoroji nodded and Oogie lumbered over to a lever and pulled it. The ground rumbled, and the floor slowly started to slope downward, opening up to reveal a boiling pit of lava stuff. Rixa jumped over to where Roxas and Jack were and picked up Roxas.

“Get Jack!” she shouted at Goofy. Then she made a running start and jumped onto a moving platform in the air, out of reach of anything. She set Roxas down and went for Tekunoroji, but he deflected her attack.

“Are you sure you want to see me try to stop your heart?” Rixa questioned. She slid to the side and swept her keyblade underneath his legs, making him fall onto his back. “Wait. I’m not gonna just TRY. I’m going to succeed. Unlike you.”

Rixa stopped sliding and ran towards Tekunoroji, jumped over him, and landed, then throwing her keyblade at his chest. It went through him and out the other side. He just stared at Rixa, then fell when another keyblade went through his chest. Rixa caught it and realized that it was Roxas’s keyblade. But Roxas wasn’t there. Rixa turned around and saw him fighting Oogie Boogie with Jack, Donald, and Goofy. And he had her keyblade.

She ran over to them just as Oogie Boogie fell into the lava stuff and disappeared, screaming the whole time.

“Roxas!” Rixa yelled, running up to him and handing him his keyblade. “This is yours.”

He looked at the keyblade in his hand and blushed, handing it back. “Oops. Sorry.”

As soon as Rixa’s fingertips made contact with the keyblade, a white light blinded her, and she fell to the floor.

“Rixa!” Roxas shouted, dropping to the floor beside her. Rixa sat up and shook her head.

“That…. was… weird,” she said, shaking her head again.

“What was it this time?” Donald asked, coming up behind Roxas.

“Just a blinding, white light.” Rixa frowned. “I could’ve sworn that I saw Xillian.”

“Xillian?” Goofy asked.

Rixa nodded. “Yeah.”

Sally came up behind her and put a hand on Rixa’s shoulder. “We should get out of here. It is not wise to mingle here.”

“I agree,” Jack said. Then he turned and said, “Follow me,” before walking towards a giant staircase.

Last edited:

khfreak17

Website
Chapter 38: Last Kiss

“I wish you did not have to go,” Sally said, giving Rixa a hug. “You will come back, right?”

Rixa sighed and pulled back from Sally. “I won’t be able to.”

“How come?” Jack asked, placing a hand on Sally’s shoulder.

“It’s kinda difficult to explain.”

“Well, we are going to miss you,” Sally said, a sad smile appearing on her stitched-up face.

“Time to go Rixa!” Goofy shouted from the open entrance of the gummi ship.

“Goodbye Jack, Sally,” Rixa said as she walked into the gummi ship. She looked back once and saw Jack and Sally waving at her as the door closed and they flew off.

“Hey,” Roxas said, coming up behind Rixa and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Hey,” she whispered back.

“What’s wrong?” Roxas whispered, pressing his lips against her cheek.

“I don’t want to leave you again.”

“You’re not going to. We’re gonna get through this together. You’ll see. You’ll pull through.”

Rixa turned her head so she was looking into Roxas’s eyes. “But what if I don’t?”

Roxas just smiled a little and leaned his head down and kissed her on the lips like never before. It was even better than Axel. All of that passion and love made every day worth it. It was like nothing was wrong and Rixa wasn’t going to die today. They broke apart when floppy footsteps sounded behind them

“There’s something for Rixa in the cockpit,” Donald said, coming around the corner. Rixa ran off, almost running over the duck in the way. As she passed him, he said something like, “Where’s the fire?”

When she entered the cockpit, Goofy was holding an unopened letter in his hands with Rixa’s name written on it in fine script. She ran over and snatched it from Goofy, tore it open, and started reading.

Rixa

You might have already figured this out, but you have less than 24 hours until the Switch, unfortunately. I need you to come to Disney Castle at once. The gang from Hollow Bastion is here and Namine’ really needs to tell you something. I don’t know what, but it must be really important because she won’t shut up about it.

And don’t worry. Everything will be okay.

-M

P.S. Don’t show this to anybody. Especially not Donald and Goofy. They worry too much.

“Set course to Disney Castle,” Rixa said without thinking.

“Course set: Disney Castle. Arrival time: 5 minutes.”

“What?” Donald shrieked. “Why are we going there?” He tried to grab the letter from Rixa’s hand, but she dodged out of the way and summoned her keyblade, pointing it at Donald’s head.
“Rixa!” Roxas shouted scoldingly.

“Because that’s where we’re going. So if you have a problem with that, then don’t come.” Rixa lowered her keyblade and it disappeared.

That was the longest 5 minutes of Rixa’s life. Roxas tried to calm her down without much success. Donald was fuming, and Goofy was trying to stay away from everybody. At one point, he tried helping Roxas, but soon found out that it wasn’t the smartest idea.

“Now landing in Disney Castle.”

Rixa practically broke down the door.

“Rixa! Wait!” Goofy shouted, charging after her. “You don’t know where you’re going!”

“Yes I do!” she shouted back, running through a garden full of huge topiaries. A red door was off to one side, and she ran through it, emerging in a long hallway with a large purple door on one wall. She ran for the door and was about to open it when a giant rumble shook the whole castle, causing everybody to fall.

“What was that?” Roxas asked, getting up off the floor. Rixa shrugged and opened the door, emerging in a huge, empty room. Except for the giant Nobody thing in the center and about a dozen or so people fighting it.

khfreak17

Website
(shortness!)

Chapter 39: Dance to the Death

Donald, Goofy, and Roxas charged at past Rixa to help the others. As she followed, a strange feeling of deja’ vu washed over her. Shaking her head, Rixa ran into the battle alongside Leon and Yuffie.
“Rixa!” Yuffie said, throwing her weapon at the thing’s head.

“’Bout time you showed up,” Leon said, launching another attack. Rixa just smiled and attacked the thing as well while dodging some pokey black-and-white things that had shot out of a weird-looking portal in the ground.

After a really long time of fighting, the Nobody was almost dead. Only one direct hit to the head would end it. But nobody could land a well-placed attack. Until Rixa came up with a stupid idea that just might work.

“Roxas!” she shouted while running towards him. He saw what was coming and braced his hands. Rixa put a foot into them and he threw her into the air. Yuffie was coming down from her attack, and she did the same thing Roxas did, making her go faster towards the thing. Then Cloud appeared next to her, winked, and did the same thing Yuffie and Roxas did.

As Rixa got closer, her keyblade started glowing bright red. She brought it down in the Nobody’s head, slicing it clean in half. But at the same time, it felt as if her own head was being cut in half. She cried out and started to fall headfirst towards the hard, marble floor. She heard Roxas shouting something, then thick, muscle arms were wrapped around her and she wasn’t falling anymore.

“What’s happening?” somebody asked. It sounded like Sora or Riku. Possibly Cid.

“Get Namine’!” Somebody else shouted. Probably Aerith or Tifa.

“Rixa!” Roxas cried. Rixa felt her weight shifting around, and she was in Roxas’s familiar arms, being lowered to the ground. Then all she felt was nothing, heard nothing, saw nothing. Except for a shining white light.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
ha ha it was better than axel...of course it was, it was from Roxas!!! lol

Time to fight, woo!

And omg.....is it the switch!? NOOOOOO!!!!

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
*coughimgonnastartanewstorybutineedhelpsoletsalltalksomewhereelsebecausewedontwanttospamcough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back