• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
Chapter 1: Dreaming

“Rixa! Wait!” Roxas shouted, running after her. “Don’t go!” Rixa just kept running, ignoring Roxas’s cries. “Please!” he called again. Seeing that it wasn’t possible to catch up with her, his running slowed to a stop. “Don’t leave me again,” he whispered.

Rixa stopped running and turned around, looking at Roxas, who was staring, back with clear love in his eyes. Seeing that love, she spoke while walking back to him and brushing a long lock of golden blonde hair behind her ear.

“Roxas,” Rixa said. “I need to find out why I’m like this. I can’t stand it. I need to leave.” He just shook his head. “Roxas please,” she begged. Roxas looked deep into her eyes, one blood red, the other royal blue.

“No, “he said confidently. “The Superior gave me direct orders to keep you from leaving. I’m not going to disobey him.” With that, Roxas summoned up his keyblade and attacked Rixa. She whipped out her own keyblade, Final Destiny, and blocked his attack.

“Oh, so you’re under the Superior’s orders now?” Rixa shouted as she attacked Roxas. She missed and he counterattacked, catching her in the chest with his keyblade and throwing her to the ground, pinning her there, unable to escape.

Roxas hung over Rixa’s face and said,”Yes, in fact, I am. But that doesn’t change how I feel about you.” Rixa struggled to throw Roxas off of her, but she was majorly weakened from his attack and he was much too strong.

Roxas then bent lower so he was whispering in her ear, “I love you Rixa. Nothing will change that. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Well,” Rixa said. “You’re hurting me now.”

“I know,” Roxas replied. “It’s your own fault.” Just then, Rixa heard somebody appear.

“Way to go, Roxas! You caught her!” Rixa recognized the voice as Axel, Roxas’s best friend. Roxas looked up for just a second and Rixa broke free. She ran from Roxas and Axel, hoping to get a head start before they started running after her. But Axel’s chackrams hit her in the back, seriously injuring her and sending her flying.

“NO!!!!” Roxas yelled, running towards her. She flew into a wall, knocking the breath out of her, and fell to the ground, knowing that her HP probably wouldn’t last against this. She heard Roxas run up to her and kneel next to her saying, “Rixa! Answer me! Are you okay?”

She moaned. “Roxas,” she whispered, barely audible.

“Yes?” he answered

Rixa turned her head, opened her eyes as far as they would go, and looked into Roxas’s deep blue eyes that she loved to see. She saw pain in them and couldn’t stand it. “Roxas, I love you too,” she whispered. The pain in his eyes melted away with the tears that were streaming down his face. What replaced it was passion. That was the last thing she saw before she passed out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rixa woke up screaming.Ohmaigawd, what the hell was that?? she thought. Rixa let her mind wander back to her dream. I must be loosing it, she thought. Sighing with relief, she looked around. She was still in her messy, yet comforting, bedroom. She turned to her window and opened it to let in some air.

“Rixa!”

She looked down from her 3rd floor apartment window and saw her 3 best friends, Olette, Hayner, and Pence, waiting for her so they could go to the Usual Spot.

“Sorry guys!” she called down. “I’ll be right down!” She heard Hayner say “Hurry up!” Rixa sighed. He was always the impatient one.

She got dressed in the first things she grabbed off the floor that looked reasonably clean.; a pair of dark blue jeans, a red tank-top with a black one underneath, and black-and-white checkered converse. She then very quickly untanngled the mess of blonde hair atop her head and put it up in a long ponytail. Then she grabbed her munny pouch and ran out the door, all the while pondering why she had that strange dream.

End Chapter 1

Last edited:

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
Chapter 2: Awakening

“Rixa! Earth to Rixa! Are you listening?”

“Huh? What?” Rixa wasn’t paying any attention. Her mind was still stuck in her dream.”Sorry. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.” Hayner walked up to her and said “Well, try to stay awake from now on. Okay?” She nodded.

“Geeze, Hayner,” Olette said. “Lay off of her. She didn’t do anything.”

“Exactly!” Hayner shouted. Oh great, I thought. Another fight. She looked at Pence who was eating ice cream and watching the feud between his friends. Rixa moved where she was sitting and walked over to Pence to sit next to him. He looked over at her and smiled while rolling his eyes. Pence turned and got her an ice cream from the cooler.

“Thanks Pence,” Rixa said. Pence just smiled and winked while saying, “No prob’. They won’t notice anyway.” They just laughed and watched Olette and Hayner fight. Their fights were always fun to watch, starting out on the topic that started the fight, then evolving into a completely different subject.

After about 15 minutes, they calmed down enough to snap at Pence for giving Rixa Hayner’s ice cream. “Relax,” she said. “We’ll go get another one.”

Hayner scoffed. “Fine. But I get to pick and Rixa can pay for it.”

Rixa shrugged. “Fine by me. But if I get there first, Pence has to pay for it.” With saying that, she took off running.

“HEY!!!” Hayner and Pence yelled before they ran after her. Olette just sighed and followed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“How long?”

“Not long now. She will only have a few days.”

“Then what?”

“She will return to us. Only if they don’t get to her first.”

“Then we will make sure they won’t. You know what to do Tekunoroji.”

“Yes sir.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Gah!!” Rixa cried out as she fell off of her bed. She sat there, panting, trying to register what was going through her brain. After a few minutes, she sighed, knowing it was useless. Rixa got up and opened the window, feeling the wind dry the sweat on her face and ruffle her hair. She sat there for a while, enjoying the breeze, then looked at the clock. 10:30?!?! She rushed to get dressed and out the door.

As Rixa was running down the stairs, pain exploded through her head. She tripped and fell, her hand catching the banister. She eased her way down the stairs until she got to one of the landings, then crawled over to the corner and waited for the pain to pass.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Did you do what had to be done?”

“Yes sir. She won’t be able to be detected by them anymore.”

“Good job, Tekunoroji. You have done well. Now, I want you to keep an eye on her. Make sure she does not leave the town.”

“Yes sir.”

“And don’t let her see you.”

“Yes sir.”

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Its ok, but your story overshadows mine in a lot of ways, like how you went with original names, while I didn't. :) I still like it

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
I've only made Sachi and Akira. I used characters from the KH franchise. (No copyright infrigiment intended) But neways, your story sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back