• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

figured it out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RiseAgainst

I have been on this web site for 2 years watching what other people had to say about kingdom hearts, but this month I had found out how to register,
So now it's kinda like im talking to celebrities or something because I've watched what you all have had to say for the past 2 years

There have been so many times that I have wanted to answer questions and stuff that you all have posted but could never find out how to do it lol

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
0_0 wow I'll admit it took me a while to register but 2 years ohh well umm hello and if you need help or a freind I'll help

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Hehe... okay...

*happy mode* Welcome stranger!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Yay! Banzai!

Please follow the rules of course... I would've been at 1000 posts... but the first forums changed and I lost all of the other 600 posts... meh.

Yay!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Well now u know Lol Welcome. and I hope u have a good time. let me know if u need anything.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
It's funny because it took you 2 years to register but yet sad that it took you 2 years to register. Anyway welcome to the forums. When you need a friend PM me. I dont know much so dont ask for help.

Back