• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fight School-New generationfighters(kinda like ff8)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraoflightkey

Jo had recovered most of her energy from her fight agains Zomb. She then walked over to the sidelines and said to Zomb in a calm but cool tone, "Get your ass up, Zomb. I know your stronger than this. Even i can beat these guys with just two hits. Remember never to give up. Fight till the end and you just may come out on top of it all. Now get up Zomb now!"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Salidify's words woke Zomb up, Zomb did a spinarooni and got himself up. He knew it would be a rough battle but he was willing to go all the way.

"Alright, time to finish this! Shadow Punch Combo!" Zomb yelled.
With the remainder of his power he unleashed a combination of punches, kicks and mostly hammers.

"Zomb wins!" Mr. G yelled.
Zomb held his hand up and then dropped to the ground.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify watched as Hannah rushed over to Zombs side, the croud was goin wild, Zomb was on the floor. and he had just defeated 5 opponents right after eachother. he walked over to Zomb who was on the floor." good job man, and you did it all on your own too. that was pretty impresive. rest fast though, you have a 5 Vs. you battle next. rest and then prepare, remeber were all pulling for yaa"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Zomb held onto his side and walked to the locker room.

"I'm going to need to use it Hannah, it's the only way."Zomb said.

"You can't, you haven't used it before." She said, "You might get killed or injured."

"I know but it might happen if I don't you use it aswell. Zomb said, "My mind is made up, when I was laying there on the final fight a voice in my head began talking to me, telling me to use the power from within."

"If you use it then.... we're over." Hannah said

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify spoke up as he ran over to Zomb " what happened out there, you totaly lost it, but what am i saying you did better then i ever could have." salidify smiled, good fight out there Zomb" he said as he walked off.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
ooc:Shugy bear has been banned so I get to take over hs current rps

ic:

"Thanks.... i'd better get going." Zomb said, "I have a battle to win."
Zomb walked out of the locker room after kissing Hannah for what might be the last time.

"Hopefully that is." Zomb said

soraoflightkey

Jo then headed towards the locker room to tell Zomb something that would be important to know to win his last fight of the justice five matches. She then said to him in a calm and cool tone, "Hey Zomb! Just wanted to tell you that I won't be fighting in the last fight with other four fighters against you. Oh and yeah you don't need to kill yourself to win the last fight. Here use this elixir to heal yourself completely. So that you can fight at your best in the final match and come out alive at the end of it." Jo then handed Zomb the healing elixir for him to use to heall and recover himself completely for him to survive his final match of the justice five matches.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I don't need it, I have another way to win." Zomb said. "And it's in my hand."
He looked in his right hand at the glowing orb and smirked.

"Alright Zomb, since Jo isn't fighting we're going to have him fight a member from Nebula 51." Mr. G said.

A man in a white suit came out, he the shirt off and revealed his muscle. He stood out with the other four fighters with him and shook hands with Zomb.

"Begin."

Zomb began to squeeze the the ord and the power from it came to Zomb, He had strange markings on him and another person took over.

"Alright, let's go, the names Shadow." Shadow said, "Your worst nightmare."

soraoflightkey

Jo wasn't even phased at the site of seeing Zomb change into Shadow. She simply said in a calm and cool tone, "So that's what the orb is for. Looks to me that's those five fighters are going to come out of this fight as losers as well as seriously injured and barely alive. This fight is going to be interesting to watch!" Jo then observed the fight against Zomb who had now changed into Shadow for his final match of the justice five matches with great interest to see the outcome of it.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Who wants to die first?" Shadow asked. "Or would you all rather die together?"

Shadow grabbed the pole and pushed a button, it had two blades on each side.

"It doesn't matter to me." Shadow said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify sat on the bleachers next to the arena" there you go Zomb, Shadow is here" he smiled as he watched the fight.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Hells Judgement!" Shadow yelled.
He was engulfed in flames and then surrounded the arena, burning all the fighters killing them and then there was the nebula 51 fighter."Come and get some."

soraoflightkey

Jo was amazed to see Shadow's powerful attack that had defeated the other four fighters from the school she had transferred from into the Fight School. She then looked the Nebula 51 fighter over to only see that he had an immense resistance to elemental types of attacks. She then said in a calm, cool, but interested tone, "Seems to me he's going to have a hard time with this Nebula 51 fighter. Lets see how good Shadow really is now!"

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
The nebula 51 fighter jumped in the air and shadow followed. He put his fingers together and formed a blade, Shadow did the same and lunged at the fighter in the same position the nebula 51 person was in.

"Too slow." Shadow said calmly.
He put his hand right through him and threw the Nebula 51 fighter to the ground.

"I win. Loser." Shadow said.

soraoflightkey

Jo then said in a calm and cool tone, "So he won the match. Shadow's really skilled. But I hope that he'll change back into Zomb for Hannah's sake atleast." Jo then waited for Mr.G to say that Zomb or Shadow is the winner of the match.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Zomb lost control of what happened next. Shadow was surrounded by electricity and he and Zomb split into two seperate people.

"Hahaha, finally the Angel of Death has arrived." Shadow said.
He blasted Zomb to the ground and flew off.

soraoflightkey

Jo was surprised to see this what had just happened to Zomb. She then looked up as Shadow flew away after knocking Zomb to the ground. She quickly picked Zomb up from off the gym floor and took him over to Hannah. She then said in a calm and cool tone right next to Hannah so that she could hear what she was saying, "Looks to me that Shadow is going to about to begin something really bad. So we better start taking Fight School seriously now!"

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"We've always had to take Fight School seriously." Zomb said, "But now we've got to be at top shape."

Zomb stood up and took the elixer.

"Well, I'm not doing that again, I knew I shouldn't have bought tha thing from that man." Zomb said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify raced after shadow" why are you runing you coward! are you afraid to fight me?" salidify stopped in his tracks." i know i could beat you anyways shadow."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back