• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fight School-New generationfighters(kinda like ff8)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify jumped up and swung wildly at him again, hoping that another punch would hit Zomb" im gonna win this time Zomb! thats all this is about!" suddenly an instructor pulled him away from Zomb" what are you two doing this again for?" salidify stopped swinging" he walked over to Zomb" sorry man, i didn't want to win anyways. i swear i just yelled that out in anger, i didn't mean it, we are friends and we shouldn't fight all the time. so....sorry." salidify knew deep down he wanted to win, but he dare not tell Zomb.he held his hand out to zomb waiting for them to shake hands.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"No apologies. I was going to win even if you did try." Zomb said, "See ya later I've got class."
He wheeled around and grabbed his pole from Hannah kissed her and ran off toward the gym for his fight class.

"Well that was fun for the while it lasted ya." Zomb said to himself.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify sat in the courtyard" how does he beat me?" salidify whispered" its like somthing is helping him, some greater power or somthing, but i cant see it. he suddenly felt somone beside him, it was a new girl." hi" he spouted out" im salidify"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"Alright boys and girls, today is just one of those days where we practice all day, Zomb they want you in the front now. you have to have something called a justice five match up." The teacher said.

Zomb walked to the front and stood there.

"Alright, we have five students coming from a different school today and they all think they can beat you, show them who's boss kid." The teacher said.

Zomb nodded and put his pole to his side and waited.

"Yes sir, they're going down." Zomb said, "Am I fighting them all at once?"

"Nope, first tiem around is one on one and then you'll have to fight them all together." The instructor said.

"Mr. G is everyone going to be here?" Zomb asked.

"Yep, the whole school, that's why we have the extra bleachers." Mr. G said.

"Excellent." Zomb replied

soraoflightkey

Jo had been lucky lately that none of the other students had seen her as she headed towards her fight class in the gym. As she entered she noticed that the teacher was speaking with Zomb. She knew Zomb enough to call him a friend but not enough to trust her life with like others in the fight school. She then saw pairing for the class today and saw that her sparring partner in the class for today was infact Zomb himself. She then said in a low tone, "Lets see how good you really are in battle Zomb!"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"So you're one of those kids I have to fight in the justice five matches. This should be fun." Zomb said. "I don't hit girls hard so you might win this one."

Zomb got into a fighting stance and waited for the signal to begin.

"Good luck Jo." Zomb said smiling

soraoflightkey

Jo just smiled at Zomb when he said to her, "So you're one of those kids I have to fight in the justice five matches. This should be fun. I don't hit girls hard so you might win this one. Good luck Jo." Jo then said to Zomb in calm but cheerful tone, "Yeah I'm one of the kids that you have fight in the justice five matches. But I've already fully transfered into the Fight School this year. So you'll be seeing me more than you think Zomb. Oh yeah and don't hold anything back just because I'm a girl. I can handle fighting you on my own!" Jo then entered her fighting stance and prepared for Zomb to make the first attack.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"Begin!" Mr. G said.

Zomb looked at Jo for a second and stood straight up acting drunk and swayed from side to side.

"I'll stupid." Zomb said.
He got near Jo and laied down and tripped her, he stoped acting drunk and did an Ax kick stopping right before he hit her chest.

soraoflightkey

Jo then saw that Zomb had stopped his Ax kick right above her chest while she was on the floor. She then siad to Zomb in a slightly annoyed tone, " I told you not to hold back. You'll regret stopping your ax kick to my chest Zomb. Now its my turn." Jo then grabbed Zomb by the leg and threw him down hard on the fighting mat of the gym. She then waited for Zomb to stand up again while in her fighting stance.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"I don't want to hit your boob." Zomb said.
He was put on the ground and twisted himself back up and slapped Jo in the face.

"I'm not hitting you hard no matter what you say, I was raised right." zomb said, "Besides it's not nice."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify luaghed as he sat in the rafters above the croud and the fight, it was so dark that none of the instructors had saw him. he looked down on the fight from here" Come on Zomb, she cant beat you...i cant even beat you." he whispered to himself. he heard a door open, it was the door to the rafters," crap" salidify thought" somones found me" he lay down on the rafters. it was a janitor, he quickly closed the door, for it was to dark to see anything.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Zomb sent a flurry of lethal blows to her stomach and face but didn't hit her as hard as he would a man.

"Gee, this is the hardest test I have had so far, fighting a girl." Zomb said with a laugh.

"Hurry up Zpmb you got four others to fight!" Mr. G yelled.

Zomb was trying his best not to hit her hard but on accident hit her too hard in the face.

soraoflightkey

Jo just slightly laughed the immense pain she was feeling after Zomb's attacks on her. But when he punched her accidently hard in the face. She just turned away and spat out the blood that she felt in her mouth forming. She then wiped the blood from her lips and said to Zomb in a sarcastic tone, "Is that the best you got, Zomb. I would expect better from one of the Fight School's best students. Now it's my turn!" Jo without warning then rushed right at Zomb and punched him hard as hell in his stomach. She then did a quick jab at Zomb's face and followed with a flurry of lethal blows of her own. She then ended her flurry of lethal blows by kicking Zomb incredibly hard in the stomach which basicly threw him half way across the gym floor. Jo then entered her fighting stance once more and awaited for Zomb to get up again.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Zomb got up slowly and smiled.

"You're good, but i'm better." zomb said, "I can switch fighting styles in a second."
Zomb got into a pheonix stance and hit Jo in the stomach, he switched to the snake stance after the attack and then hit her in the stomach

soraoflightkey

Jo just smiled and spat the blood that formed in her mouth. She then entered the Crouching Tiger fighting style stance. She then said to Zomb in a calm but cool tone, "You're not better. We're just too equally matched at the moment. But I'm about to end that right now, Zomb!" Jo then rushed Zomb so fast that she looked as if she was standing in the same spot still. Until Jo punched Zomb in right in the abdomen and then followed up with a with a power tiger style uppercut to his chin. She then a foot swipe at Zomb's legs making him begin to fall to the floor. Jo then waited until to see his side unprotected then and there. And at the right moment she did an immensely powerful round his kick into Zomb's unprotected side causing him some real damage to hs body and throwing him in the process across the gym while the whole Fight School was watching their match. Jo then changed her fighting style to the Hidden Dragon fighting style and awaited for Zomb to get back up once again.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify climbed out of the rafters, hoping no one saw him. he climbed down the ladder and ran to his class, he was almost late, it was magic class. " now class, we have to work on our fire magic today." salidify sat down in his chair, damit!"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
"You fell for my trap." Zomb said noticing the sweat on her face.

"You're getting tired, you will be out before me." Zomb said.
He punched her ad kicked her in the chest five times and pushed her away.

soraoflightkey

Sei just laughed at Zomb when he said, "You fell for my trap. You're getting tired, you will be out before me." She then said to Zomb in a calm and cool tone, "I don't think so because judging from the loss of blood you've gotten from my attacks. You'll fall unconscious way before I'll ever be. So I'd worry about yourself at th moment in are fight Zomb!" Jo then rushed Zomb again and formed her hand into a dragon claw form and quickly unleashed a powerful, quick and even considered lethal blow to Zomb's whole upper body. SHe then ended her attack with a powerful thrust kick to Zomb's stomach which sent him flying across to the other side of the gym once again.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Zomb stopped himself from flying and walked back to Zomb.

"You've taken this to seriously." Zomb said. "Just have some fun during a fight sometimes."
Zomb began blacking in and out but never gave up.

He launched a series of blows to her face and stomach.

"Ocean Javelin!" Zomb said.
He launched himself in the air and came down bashing Jo in the head.

"Demolition Ax!" Zomb yelled.
He formed his hands into an X and ran at Jo and hit her as hard as he could.

soraoflightkey

Jo quickly moved out of the way off Zomb's attack and foot swiped him off his feet. "It's over Zomb!" As Zomb was about to hit the gym floor face first she quickly did a high kick which resulted in making Zomb fall on the gym floor hard on his back no less. She finally felt dizzy from his attack on her head but just simply shook the dizzyness from her head off. She then entered her fighting once more to see if Zomb had the energy to get up from the gym floor and continue on with their fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back