• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
xD I sometimes have creepy ones, though, usually I'm scared!=^_^= I like dreams though... Everything seems so real...o.o Then again, that's what I like best about them!

Meh, there's a few girls I know who act mature enough, my two friends, though sadly, it's safe to say their bullies... I think it's bad if they love bugging the boys... Especially Paul... And steal his hat... And with the other guys... Even if they deserve it...

The other is actually quite mature for her age...o.o Too bad the boys always pick on her... Everyone else, I feel nothing for them...

xD It's slow today...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I hang out with the misfits xD
(Normal school year)

One kid has huge buckteeth and tries desperatley to fit in, but only makes a fool of himself.
The other is a semi-anime fan,and I have no idea why he isn't popular o_O
The same goes for another kid, who loves to abuse the first kid I mentioned (everyone does... save for me and the next kid)
The last kid I hang out with is sort of the only kid who actually relates to me in the group >.> He is very.... happy... it bothers me at times...

Everyone else in my regular class is the stereotypical teen who tried to fit in... I hate them.

I don't like any of the girls...
I always have liked the idea of a quiet, intelligent girl, but none of the girls in my class are like that >.>

I had another weird (well... great for me!) dream when I fell asleep in "music theory and compostion" (I had applied to creative writing but got stuck in that crappy class.... I was ready to burst!).
I was all powerful. I warped matter at a universal scale, and I blew up the world...
Eveyone died (sorry guys! xD), and I was alone... finally.
I was soo happy, and with my power I gave myself knowledge... and in the end, I created a new universe and new planet of life... and I was god.
It was so great!

...This is why people say I have issues xD

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
well.....everyone my grandpa is gone now too....everyone thinks it may have been for the best....he didnt recognize us....and now i bet hes reunited with my grandma...

so yeah...its such a weird feeling...you just saw them a few days ago, and the next time you see them, well you know...

it went too fast...it did...

i had a weird dream too, but it had to do wth goin back to school...meetin old classmates *coughtehgirlilikecough*....but it ended very weird...there was some kinda phenomana in the sky....comets soarin everywhere....it was amazing...weird...though..

well....yea...worst summer ever..

well, thats life for ya.... :(

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
I'm sorry to hear that... That's what I hate death most about, it doesn't exactly hit you for awhile, of realization...

That's actually a nice dream, it would be nice to see comets, though, they'd threaten the planet, or human life. For some reason... It reminds me of Kingdom Hearts... But that's just me. Well, I hope your grandpa is in a better place as well!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Oh... sorry... :(

Well, all you can do is hope that he's in a better place...
I hope you feel better...

So... ermm...
That's a... "nice" dream... o_O

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
thank you guys, I am feelin better....

and my dream was very weird...I have no idea what made me dream somthin random like that...so meh...

howz it?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
whoa seems like its been a while since someone posted here.....so whats going on lately??

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
nuthin much except almost no sleep....and um...and zelda games...thats pretty much it....can you describe this messed up dream? unless you dont want to...

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Have you not been getting much sleep from playing Zelda, or is it because of something else?

Meh, it lasted of two hours of sleep, I'm only going to say the first part for I get too much into detail of stuff like this...@_@ It does not make much sense but I was just at home, then suddenly, I was in this cave that looked like it was made out of paper mache with the X-men...O.O There was Scott, Jean, Zaabarer( Sadly, his name does not come to mind if I have misselled it) Night Crawler, and Shadow Cat, who, for some reason, I just happened to be. We were traveling in the cave going through elevators and stuff until we were near the exit, when we were ambushed by people that I assume Magnito sent. I am unaware of his name currently, but that man who can change his skin to metal was who tried to punch me, but realizing he was there, I phased so I missed the punch, but sadly, I lack physical strength, I could think of phasing and then unphasing so that my hand was in his guts and I could tear his inside, but I'd die from sheer horror from doing so. With no time, I just stayed like that, thinking he can't hurt me, how wrong I was, he somehow was able to hurt me while I was inphased, the pain was dull but still hurt as he put his hand through my stomach, it felt like liquid metal messing up my phase like form, which hurt. Somehow, someone passed me a metal stick that was aluminum, so I tried to gain some distance since he hell of a lot more buff and faster than me. Quickly, I did what people do in the olimpus does whenh they run and have to stab the stick into the ground and they go flying, though this was messed up, and so I could continue this process of gaining distance since it was like it was taking steps, though he managed to catch up.

Meh, there's a lot more, but I rather not be self centered since I just can't help but get into details of these type of things...>.>

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
wow weird dream.....my dreams are nuthin like that...they are either from:
1. prophetic dreams...or
2. too much pepsi

I dunno....hmm...

my lack of sleep is mostly from staying on the computer late...hehe...yea...zelda is moslty during the day so...yep...

summers still boring for me...but I get by...all my school friends say they cant wait to go to school cuz...well they feel the same....so yea....

anything else up?

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
xD My dreams appear randomly! xD

Yeah, I usually stay on the computer really late, though, I usually wake up at 2 in the after noon, so yeah. Meh, summer is usually boring through our eyes, but, the ironic thing, we'll wish for it to come while school is still in session. Ironic, neh?

Meh, I watched Ginger Snaps, though, that was quite some time ago, though I'm not big for thrillers or anything like that... I really did like the movie, though, I cried uncontrollably(sp?) at the end, sadly. So yeah!>.< And it was also written by Canadians, which pleases me very much! =^_^=

How've you been doing?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yea you always want one or the other.....school, summer...bleh...

when I stay on late its cuz I usually talk with my friends on yahoo.....and visit a bunch of random websites....so yea...

Ginger Snaps? sorry I never heard of that movie....

Ive been doing ok while being bored at the same time....boredom is a daily part of my life as of now....I still wanna go somewhere this summer...I was kinda scared cuz I heard *well I live in Illinois* that on a road that leads into indiana, there was a sniper shooting at random cars...and we sometimes go that way...

good thing he was caught....it was a 17 year with a rifle....yea..wonder wat went through his mind, he killed someone..idk who though..

well thats the news round these parts....so yea...wat about you?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I'm back (not for long)! (If you noticed I'm gone xD)
I have some... well, bad/good news...

I feel like taking a break from the forums... maybe a couple of months...
you guys were a real pleasure to be around, so I figure you'll be the ones I say goodbye to.
You may see me around occasionally, but I truly doubt it.

Bye then... :\

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
oh man! good to see ya again, try and come back every once in a while....

no ones been here for a while....

well, good bye then, hope to see ya around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back