• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ficateers(Again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Err... it's on like the fifth page xD

I'll finish this one shot, maybe post it, and then (at long last) get back to my fanfic...
Damn school work keeps me too busy >.>
(WHich, my parents don't force me to do.... just adding, cause most people think I have strict parents just cause I do good at school o_O)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Yeah, sorry about not posting for awhile!*Sweat* The internet ironicly died the second day the adults left... So yeah!=^_^= It was on yesterday, but my sister was on her laptop, which is understandable!

Well, I shall wait for you to post the one-shot!=^_^= And, YAY!=^_^= It's been awhile since you update your fanfic... A long time...*Is tempted to glare at you but know's better* Well, sorry to hear about your school work!

(Lol, I shall keep that in mind!=^_^= I kind of figured they weren't when you told us about the one time the math teacher tried to get you in trouble - I think - for,"disturbing," the class, though, your Mom got angry at him for she knew it wasn't true... Sadly, I cannot word it in better words currently...*Sweat* Memory only goes so far.... Also, I doubt you'd want me to say something that you already told us...xD)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
That was pretty on target... except my math teacher was a girl.
(No, she didn't get a sex change. I meant that we're getting a new teacher! Yes!)

Anyway, if you notice my post in my fic, I think we have another thing that's sort of important to talk about... :(

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
xD I find it strange how most teacher are girls...o.o Good to know you're getting a different one!=^_^=

About that, right? T_T *Sigh* Yeah, if that is what you mean, which there is a random 89% it is and a equal percentage if we are both thinking of the same thing, which, I'm pretty sure we are....

...What should we do for her?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I was thinking a going away party, perhaps?

Or maybe I could dedicate my one-shot to her before she leaves...

!!!!

Tao, I have an idea!

I want to PM it to you just to make sure she can't find it!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
wats up everyone???

can I be pm'd too? :D

so, your throwin a going away party?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
thats ok...

my day...hmm....it has to have been terrible....

looks like this girl i like is kinda taken already so Im kinda mad....well really mad, my grandpa is in the hospital, and they say his time is coming within these few days....and overall I just dont feel good....

this summer is the worst.....

sorry to bring depressing thoughts back again....but...ya know....

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
I'm sorry to hear that!

Does your grandpa remember you guys? Sorry that I had to ask... Since it's kind of snoopy of me...

*Sigh* Sorry to hear that everything had been going down lately for you... And you don't have to feel sorry by telling us about this stuff! People will always need a time when they need to tell someone something, and it's best to say then let it stay in!

If this is the grandpa whom has forgotten you guys, I hope he remembers before then...

I'll say a prayer for him!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
thank you so much Taokitty......your a good friend....and Anonymous...you are true friends...

its ok to ask....but he doesnt remember us, he cant talk....it looks that way....

Im tryin to cheer myself up...but its not workin......Ill feel fine maybe....

I posted sumthin about that girl on tagged website....I hope she reads it and understands Im talkin about her...

but...uh...idk....my only grandparent left is my other grandpa in wisconsin...cuz my grandpa in the hospital doesnt even know....

like I said worst summer ever...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yea thank you....

for some reason rock music is makin me feel better....

the girl wasnt exactly taken....someone else likes her, but I think she like him to.....so...me is lonely like usual...

Im tryin to make changes..ya know....so theres a maybe...this just knocked me down...

but why do we fall?

so we can get back up!

good philosophy....and Im thinkin my grandpa will be in a better place and he'll be reunited with my grandma......I believe in the afterlife...

Im just tryin to make the best of the situations at hand...

you really help too

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel better...

I hope she'll understand if she reads it as I said before.

Well, if he does join your grandmother in the after life, according to the catholic faith, they are to be happy in Heaven! I guess, there is only one good thing out of this, though it seems idiotic, atleast, if someone has lost someone precious to them... You'd be able to help them in that situation since some may take it worse....

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Err...
I can't help that much... *sweat* sorry!
(You know I'm bad at this! :( )

Masamune, if you want to help us out, talk to Tao...
I'm sort of busy :(

BTW- I updated my fic!! There are some good things on this Earth! (A desperate attempt to lighten the mood...)

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
actaually to tell the truth Im feeling alot better now...

Im findin the positive things of the situations and it makes me feel better...like my grandpa would be in a better place and the girl wasnt taken exactly...so...

yea....so anyways...Im gonna stick to learnin guitar...cuz rock is cool...

yea...wats up..?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, my mood has been dampened :<

In my summer thing, which has only been going on for five days, I am already an outcast.
I just... can't hang out with them :/
They all act so immature and idiotic all day long and are basically the stereotypical teenage guys... and it bothers me...
None of them have any sense of individuality...
I actually try to avoid them...

Basically, the program sucks, but if I leave I'll be bored as hell all summer >.>

Meh, anyway, I had a funny dream last night.
I went into the future to talk to my future self, and I did, but I was a lonely depressed young adult who was in poverty xD
I/he was sort of suicidal, so my future self killed me so that he wouldn't feel any pain and yet still manage to end his life o_O
I thought it was odd...

Anything going on for you?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
whoa....weird dream...all I can say is...it happens....

I have had so many weird dreams but I dont wanna put em....Ive had creepy dreams.....they scare me....sometimes....cuz there dreams.....and their weird...yea...

I hate kids like that who cant be themselves....they jus do whatevers cool.....yea right......its a good thing my class this year, although a lil immature at times, they still didnt act completely like that...

it was a classroom of individuals I guess....

howz it everyone...yea..peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back