• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ffxii Fc!!!!! ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
XD! Now that you mention it, when I see my brother eating an apple. I'm gonna ask him how goo the Paodder Fruit Is? o_O XD!

Yeah, And we need some of it <.< We could ask Penelo to Bring us some Of Ivalice's Fashion x) 0__0; that would have been awesome TT__TT I Think I may buy that...

XD! w00t! -High5s Mushu- Aww >.> Do we have to wear those crappy used alley shoes???!

Holy Crap, Yo >.> I want that... I may actually get that ^^;;

XD! That sounds like it's gonna be hilarious... I wanna read it x)

XDD!! LOL!! i should do that to my cousin XD

o.o ill call her up! We need some flashy cloths! T_T

-high5s- PISH POSH! They allow us to wear whatever we want! XD -tears off cloths and is dressed like Balthier- BOOM BABY! XD

Me to o.o i need it! XD its so..shinny o.o

I love the Ice Age movies!!! So flippin funny! Yeah Topaz is a saber and she looks after a cub named Mio and is like a older sister <.<; Diego is my fav x]

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! Tell Me about it when You do... There's sure to be some sort of facial expressions! ^^;;

XD! Make sure You call Collect! Ivalice Is Overseas!... Or, Over.. Galaxies..er >.>

FO SHO!!! -crosses arms like Flava Flav- o_O

XD! It's like... o.o Gold! I Want that SO Badly TT__TT

XD! They're Hilarious! Cid the sloth has the funniest speech problem TT__TT ...Your story sounds interesting! ^^; I wanna read some!

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
XD! Tell Me about it when You do... There's sure to be some sort of facial expressions! ^^;;

XD! Make sure You call Collect! Ivalice Is Overseas!... Or, Over.. Galaxies..er >.>

FO SHO!!! -crosses arms like Flava Flav- o_O

XD! It's like... o.o Gold! I Want that SO Badly TT__TT

XD! They're Hilarious! Cid the sloth has the funniest speech problem TT__TT ...Your story sounds interesting! ^^; I wanna read some!

XD indeed...the first im expecting is a 'wtf is wrong with you this hour Mushu?' look XD

XDD!! lol! -makes a note of that-

LOL!!!! -smacks hands over chest in a 'X'- word -points up- up T_T

I love Sid XD Diego is just adorable XD he needs a girl T_T even Sid flirted with two chicks! XD i would think Diego would be the ladies man here XD ...i uno its not that good so far and its not funny yet =_=

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! That--Would make Sense, Lol! XDD!

XD! Here ya Go! -pulls out pen and Notepad, But Vaan runs by and nabs it- T__T

lmao! Yaaa Boiii! -Begins to Break Break Breakdance, with a Gold Clock around my neck- o_O

I Knew I spelled his name Wrong T__T 'sid' Is absolutely Hilarious! Diego DOES Need a Girl <.< He needs an Upbeat girl to balance out his personality 0__0 XD! Well When it's ready! I've been Jotting down Ideas for my CL Story... I swear I lauhgh till I drool just thinking about them...

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
XD! That--Would make Sense, Lol! XDD!

XD! Here ya Go! -pulls out pen and Notepad, But Vaan runs by and nabs it- T__T

lmao! Yaaa Boiii! -Begins to Break Break Breakdance, with a Gold Clock around my neck- o_O

I Knew I spelled his name Wrong T__T 'sid' Is absolutely Hilarious! Diego DOES Need a Girl <.< He needs an Upbeat girl to balance out his personality 0__0 XD! Well When it's ready! I've been Jotting down Ideas for my CL Story... I swear I lauhgh till I drool just thinking about them...

XD!! oi vay i cant wait >.>

0____0; SQUUUEEEE!!!!!!! -jumps over brother like playing leap frog and runs after Vaan- XD

XDD!!! lmao!! -holds out a ring with many dollar signs on it- you forgot this XD

XD lol i spelt his name like that at first to T_T see hes just special XD i know! Hes to much gotta love him! <33 im surprised Diego didnt get a girl lmao ...i keep thinking about your story!!! Your stories are the best to read <33 ^_^ hey wanna read a little about Topaz? Tell me if she sounds good for Diego x]

Okay heres a quick description/story on Topaz so no one is losters >.>

Topaz is a young hyper, cheerful, and loving saber toothed tiger that lost her pack in the ice age. Topaz and Mio, a young cub Topaz saved, is like her little sister and shes very protective of her. Topaz likes to hunt even if she is more bulit for running, notice the long strong pair of legs. her eyes are a deep blood red, fur is a light red (think of Diego`s) and her teeth are long and ready to bite that armadillo over there! No..over there!!! Yeah you got it. Mio looks almost the same except shes of course smaller and her eyes are big and purple.

Mio and Topaz ran into Ellie and her 'brothers' Crash and Eddie after their pack was gone and decided to travel with them. When Diego, Sid and Manny came into the picture that was where they decided to stay. That is, when Sid was convinced that Topaz wouldnt knaw on him like a chew toy! Topaz may be a energetic character but the girl has attitude and its not wise to piss her off.

Thus the story begins! XD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD!

XD! -leap Frogged to the ground- X.x -See's Penelo Walk By- GAAAAAAAH!!!!

XD! Lmao! -puts on the Rings, and Gold Teeth- FLAVA EFFIN FLAV!

XD! Diego Is So Cool! My Stories, Really? Well thanks But i LOVE Reading Yours! I am Gauranteed to lmao everytime T_T

0___0 Topaz sounds Like One Kick-Ass Saber Tooth! Aww, Mio sounds Cute! I Wanna read this story, Mushu!!!!

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
XD!

XD! -leap Frogged to the ground- X.x -See's Penelo Walk By- GAAAAAAAH!!!!

XD! Lmao! -puts on the Rings, and Gold Teeth- FLAVA EFFIN FLAV!

XD! Diego Is So Cool! My Stories, Really? Well thanks But i LOVE Reading Yours! I am Gauranteed to lmao everytime T_T

0___0 Topaz sounds Like One Kick-Ass Saber Tooth! Aww, Mio sounds Cute! I Wanna read this story, Mushu!!!!

XDD!! were having our moments! XD -still chasing Vaan-

XD!! that reminded me of that commercial with that fanda drinks? o_O; fanta? T_T

I love Diego and i have a weird obsession with him T__T; theropy time! XD your stories kill my ribs!! XD their the funniest things everytime x.x thats the effect they got..lmao syndrome XD

=^.^= i thought her up when the first Ice Age came out o.o; i just never wrote anything with her =_=; lol i love Mio shes adorable the way i have her in my head lol ill have the first chappy tomorrow kay? ^^; im off to bed =_=;

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Member careful what you say love spoiler boxes are still there to help XD

Oi i let my cousin play it last night and i fell asleep on the couch and didnt get to play it last night =_=; im gunna play it now thou its addicting o.o;

-drools staring at Vaan-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back