• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ffxii Fc!!!!! ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! GREAT! ^^;; HELLZ YEAH! -So excited, does a backflip- I Want this ame SO badly... I Know >.> Even I End up tearing after games T____T; ..Yeah o_O They're all... Bucked o__0;; And Teethy! ^^;;

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
o.o me to >.< this one wants to see more of Balthier ^^; <3 oi vay >.< the endings, the beginnings (KH2 perfect example here... the look on Sora`s face when he looks at Nami when hes in the cacoom of door T_T that look killed me ;-;) they make the games so emotional >_< i love em! XD ...Chip and Dale are adorable XD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! O_O;; Vaan attacked Balthier at the end of the trailer ;_________________;

I Know T__T;; Games make me ball on the ground... Psh, I Even cried in teh beggining of KH1 >.>;; But that's because I Was so happy that I Got a PWNsome game! ^^;; XD! Yeah, Chip and Dale are awesome! Without them, We Wouldn't have the gummi ship! =)

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Dude i know .__. that upsets me >_> -mad at Vaan right now- </3

HOLY CHEESE! same here! XD i was a reck when KH2 first came out here! i couldnt get the paper stuff off the game i was shaking so badly T_T i was crying and when it actually started i was a MESS! XD!! oi vay X__x i told the guy in Ebgames i loved him when he handed me the game XDD!!! KH1 opening made me cry to T_T i was 11 and i saw Sora in the commercials and fell in love with him x.x ..0.0 so true x]

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-Sigh- But then again, can't stay mad at Vaan for long T__T; They're both too Awesome =\

T__T I know... I Went into gamestop and the guy's like "Dude... are you okay? o__O?" Everyone was staring at me like I Was having a seizure <.<;; I WAS EXCITED OKAY?!?! xD! I Hugged the guy who worked there when He handed me KH2 T.T;; Lol, but that's only because It's my Friends older brother!!! XD! When I First saw Sora I was Like "...Okay, My coolness has OFFICIALLY Been stolen T.T;" T_T: Go C&D! =)

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
True >.< but im still angry! XD Balthier is my fav in FFXII!! ><

LOL i was getting stares to T_T i couldnt help it!!! My eyes had a major leak!!! XD waited a long time for the second one! >< LMAO!! i wanted to hug the guy but i was hugging the game so i just said "I LOVE YOU MAN!" XD he started laughing T_T LOL!!!! when i first saw him (it had to be... a little before the game came out cause i got it the first day it came out o.o) i screamed and was infront of the tv drooling over Sora x.x i thought Riku was a girl with massive mussles XDD!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
O_O; I Love Kiss Me Goodbye! ^^;; I Listen to that everday... Don't know If I Like it better that Passion though... Maybe the same!!! ^^;

And Yes, good for you sephy, But bad for me T.T;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I Love this Game! <3 -hugs copy- I Wanna beat it, so I can start over... 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back