• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ffxii Fc!!!!! ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, i must join! even though my parents are cheap and won't buy it for me, I still wana play FFXII!!! I may rent it soon....oh well, but Christmas is coming!....so, I'm in! and it looks so friggin awsome...

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I LOVE Everyone in this Game... Even the Guys. Not in that Way, But I Love EVERYONE in this Game! ^^;;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yeah... Tis be true! >.>;; I'm Pretty Far... And at level like 18 0__0;;

>.>

<.<

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
Im proly going to play all night or something... im letting my cousin play it right now in her room i normaly would of thwaked her with it and said NU! but yeah i was being nice today >.>;;

Im falling more for Vaan by the hour! XD anyone got any clear piccys of him? ;-;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yeah... I see >.> If you play, I think I might play TT__TT Sound kinda weird?

XD! I Fall more in Love With Penelo everytime I see her! And I love her voice... I Love everyone's Voices... Fran is Awesome -cough- I'll search for some, Sis ^^;;

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
OMG!!!!!! O__________O!!!!!! the last one killed me X_x;

Lol his bladder was threatend XD!! i hate to ask again but do you have any of him where hes in fmv graphics? ._.; i have the one in my head where hes sitting and resting his arm on his leg .___.; i love that one of him O_O

The voices (lol sounds funny XD) for everyone fits so well o.o dude Fran is so cool!! My cousin calls her Captain Bunny Lady lol

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
BLADDER FRUIT! XD! looks good and reminds me of a paopu fruit o_O;

OMFG YES!!!!!!!! -dies- geez hes so hawt ;-; thankew brother!!!!!!!!!!! <33 i want his boots..er footwear o.o;

XD! lol yeah she keeps forgetting her name so she sticks with that lol! everyhting in this game is just..WOW O.O

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! I Know =? Looks Like paopu fruit T_T

Lmao! That pic is Awesome... It looks like He know's He's too Awesome T_T I'm Sorry, But Vaan Has got some Style! I Want his clothes T__T

XD! Yeah, I agree... The characters are enough already! Butall the huge Cities and Landscapes... I'm almost speechless 0_0

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Paopu Bladder fruit ftw? o_O; paodder? (powder? O__o) Blapu XD

Cereal! He knows how cool he is XD lol i wish i was that cool XD; -bows to Vaan- i want his cloths to O_O; id need a shirt but still! XD ya know i want Penelo`s cloths!! Those rock O_O

Lol i love running around and site seeing x]

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! Definitly ftw! Paodder XD! lmao!

XD! Yeah, He Does! And all the Kids Love Him! Lol I Like Balthiers Clothes Too! Penelo's Clothes are awesome... GOSH! I wanna play now ;-;

I Know! XD! Rabanastre is like... WOW O.O I Wanna Live there T__T

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
PAODDER! XD thats funneh XD

XD! srsly! They all have awesome cloths! ;-; its not fair =_=; gah i wanna play to!!!! >_< -shakes fist at cousin- lol

I just wanna travel around o.o; see it all O_O -gets in tourist cloths and gets a camera- Paodder here i come! XD

O__________O!!!!!!

toycup_1918_931803

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! I Know! lmao!

Ivalice Has some Serious Fashion >.> Geez, Loan earth some Tips, Wouldja? GAH! Me want to play! I had to go ask for help in the Official FF12 Thread T__T

-Gets in Tourist's Cloths And Joins Mushu- I Got the Map! XD!

0_______________0 Holy Crap! Where did You find this?

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
XD!! im going to call all fruit that <.<;

XD! seriously it has all the style >.> ...lol i almost bought the FFXII special edition guide today when i was at ebgames but it was 30 munny and i only brought 20 with me =__=;

XDD!! -leans over brothers shoulder and looks at map- hey! They have a bowling alley!! XD

I want it O_O i found it at:
www.toycup.com
^^

Im writing a Ice Age 2: The Meltdown story O__o; ...XD using my characters Mio and Topaz =_=;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
XD! Now that you mention it, when I see my brother eating an apple. I'm gonna ask him how goo the Paodder Fruit Is? o_O XD!

Yeah, And we need some of it <.< We could ask Penelo to Bring us some Of Ivalice's Fashion x) 0__0; that would have been awesome TT__TT I Think I may buy that...

XD! w00t! -High5s Mushu- Aww >.> Do we have to wear those crappy used alley shoes???!

Holy Crap, Yo >.> I want that... I may actually get that ^^;;

XD! That sounds like it's gonna be hilarious... I wanna read it x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back