• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFx-2 Help Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I'm trying, but their isn't a really good place to train. The only thing left is the Chocobo Dungeon, but the Choco's aren't finding it. I could go face some off the final boss, but when is the last possible save spot?

K

kairi2009

the best way to defeat Yunalesca is, if you have a Hero Drink, (can't remember where to get them) use it on your Gunner that has Cat Nip equipped, as they will become invincible for a few turns, then fire like crazy!!!!!!! or use the Lady Luck Dress Sphere have 4 dice and have Cat Nip Equipped, Then it all comes down to luck, have a Alchemist using Mega Phoenixes every turn if possible so if one dies, they will be revived quite quick, also have Haste, protect and shell on everyone, that should make the battle alot easier!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
kairi2009 said:
the best way to defeat Yunalesca is, if you have a Hero Drink, (can't remember where to get them) use it on your Gunner that has Cat Nip equipped, as they will become invincible for a few turns, then fire like crazy!!!!!!! or use the Lady Luck Dress Sphere have 4 dice and have Cat Nip Equipped, Then it all comes down to luck, have a Alchemist using Mega Phoenixes every turn if possible so if one dies, they will be revived quite quick, also have Haste, protect and shell on everyone, that should make the battle alot easier!
Lol, the final boss isn't Yunalesca. This is FFX-2 here unless you're trying not to give clues away ...

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
YAHH! I found and beat the Choco dungeon and got to floor 100! All I need to do it beat Floor 100 and Vegnagun and I can start my new game+.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
You've been told it all already, ffs. :| Trigger Happy is your only option, with Pain Dark Knighting and Rikku healing with her Thief dress.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
...It varies. Alchemist's stashed items do miracles without worrying about consuming MP, a Beserker is a tank, and with Auto-Regen equipped, she will be invicible!1!!! Oh, and a Dark Knight's Darkness ability does wonders. D:

Hopefully, you have good equipment and abilities.

<lie>And, Oh no, Trema!!! There is a secret item in the Bevelle underground dungeon called AZN Ricecakes. It's quite rare, you use that item up, and it works like miracles, it's basically a Trigger Happy with Catnip but multiplied by three! The animation is Trema sits on the floor eats it and he gets big explosions in his stomach, and he eventually blows up. =|</lie>

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
OKAY. Last post of topic.

I Finished! End stats for NG+:
Yuna LV99, Current Dress: Theif
Rikku LV99, Current Dress: Warrior
Paine LV99, Current Dress: White Mage
Time:
Began Chap.5 : about 30:0000
Ended: 78:00:00(mainly Via Inferno)

imasecretadmirer

what i did was use 2 catnip and had rikku as a Healer. i had to beat the game a few times for the catnips, but i didnt even know about the dungeon till i had them, so i guess i had a leg up. anyways, i just trigger happy'd my way to the top, although trema was still tough because hes so freakin fast, i ended up using a load of pheonix downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back