• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFx-2 Help Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralChaos

What, you stuck against Concherer? Hah, good luck with the later bosses then. If you have Catnip, equip it to Yuna/Gunner and fire away. Leave someone on the side to heal and smack away with a Samurai or Dark Knight.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The best thing is to have two people as your dark knights/warriors and the weakest character (maybe Rikku?) to be the White Mage. One dark knight/warrior can attack, but the other may have to occasionally heal the white mage. I hope that works, buddy!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
With Catnip: Equip it to Yuna, set her to Gunner dressphere and make sure that she has Trigger Happy LV3. Have Paine be a dark night and use Darkness every turn, Rikku should be an Alchemist mixing a potion and a hi-potion every turn for a mega-potion.

Without Catnip: Whoever is stronger between Yuna and Rikku should become a dark knight and do the same thing as Paine. Paine does the same as the last strategy. Have an alchemist mix a mega-potion every turn.

kitty lady

thats for me to know and for ou to fund out =)
thats good too but if you have one of them in a maskcot (~* i think i spelled it worng*~) and one mage then one as a gunner then you can have a changes it works in area on where you attack. maskcot is for defens the mage is for healling of far a ways attacks (!~*well guns can do that too*~) yeah so i guess that works i did it. but in my opinion i really didn't like the game just the songs. FF-X was better cuz the had GF (~*but in the game they call it aeons*~)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
First tip I can give is to remove your signature or something, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Thanks to all! What I did:
Yuna:Gunner, Cat Nip, Used Trigger Happy
Rikku: Alcamist, Healing and Reviving, plus Mug
Pain: Warrior, Breaks and Attacking

May need help in future.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
make all ur people week and do u have 2 two catnip if u do make pain and yuna to gunner but they must have master everthing on that dressphere and make riku alchemist and riku must master everything so before u battle the boss just make paine and yuna week and when u battle u just use triggger happy on the bosss and make riku keep using megapheinox if she have learned it just keep using trigger happy and meagapheinox because if paine dies megapheinox would reived paine and she still would be weak so she can use catnip so this for all the boss thats how i got to level 100 and beat that glod omega weapon and then beat trema

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
How about Boss 80 (Yunalesca/Basilisk)? Even Stoneproof doesn't prevent he stone and she does 16000+ points of damage with her best attack.

GeneralChaos

Constantly fight, find a weakness and exploit it for all it's worth. How many times have you fought her? If only a few, then I will not help you as it will be clear that, rather than put in the effort to beat her yourself, you came here looking for hints. However, if she has beaten you over 8 times, I will help.

jk4eva

^ What he said. Catnip is your friend. ;) Yuna -> Gunner dressphere -> Trigger happy. You're set.

Equipping Dark knight dresspheres on your Rikku and Paine wouldn't hurt. They would have high defense, hp and strength.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
It has been about ten loses. I even took a break and did the fiend colony to get Yuna and Paine to LV90 and Rikku to LV86. I di somewhat good, but her Best attck usually kills all but Paine, then Yunalesca hits Paine before Paine can use a Mega Phonix.

GeneralChaos

You... do have Haste on Payne, right? Protect and Barrier everyone and Hastega if possible.
Now, use Barrier to defend all three of your characters. That will help them against her best attack. Then, shoot the hell out of the thing with Triggerhappy + Cat Nip. There you go: you kicked her ass.

M

MegaFlare

My strategy:

Rikku = Thief (because she's faster as a Thief, and it takes longer to "mix" then to use an "Item"
Paine = Tonberry (unless you don't have mascots, I used Tonberry with mascots and also Berkserker or Dark Knight without it.
Yuna = Gunner. Level her up in the Gunner Dressphere to a Lvl. 3. Have Trigger Happy learned. Put on catnip.

Let Yuna get in low health, when she's in low health, she will take 9999 damage for every gunshot in trigger happy. Instant win after a couple of those or so. <<;;

Don't use "Mix" in alchemy, use Item. Item because it is faster. You can use an item that will put your entire party on haste and protect, ect. If someone dies, revive them with as much health as possible, unless it's Yuna. If Yuna dies, use a small, regular phoenix down so that she'll be in low health. Quickly switch to her and use phoenix down really quickly. Have Paine either attacking or on standby, to heal/revive when necessary.

Also, another tip: Make sure you have them on the appropriate Garment Grids. Something that'll help the character out.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I'm still having trouble, even with Paine at LV99, Yuna at LV96, and Rikku at LV87. I don't have the mascot, because I screwed up(will get it next game).
Even using the Trigger Happy/Catnip, she won't go down.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Jax-Oh1 said:
I'm still having trouble, even with Paine at LV99, Yuna at LV96, and Rikku at LV87. I don't have the mascot, because I screwed up(will get it next game).
Even using the Trigger Happy/Catnip, she won't go down.
I have a suggestion. Get Yuna, Rikku and Paine at their highest levels possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back