• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Re: <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>>

because of his appearance, it's considered one of the biggest spoiler ever D:.

can't wait till bbs comes out here, then it WON'T be a spoiler..

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Re: <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>>

because of his appearance, it's considered one of the biggest spoiler ever D:.

can't wait till bbs comes out here, then it WON'T be a spoiler..
oh.I think everybody pretty much knows what he looks like.So I think it's okay for you to show it.Or maybe not...-_-

YAY!!!=D

Xion_Z_Forgotten

I might not just in case, Thinking Vanitas should be a secondary mascot for here, he is after all, A sexy, badass Sora, which is what everyone wanted Sora to be, but he wasn't so we got Vanitas.

There is also the Fact that Roxas is his better half, by far.

I told the club founder Aqualung that you want to join <3

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

I might not just in case, Thinking Vanitas should be a secondary mascot for here, he is after all, A sexy, badass Sora, which is what everyone wanted Sora to be, but he wasn't so we got Vanitas.

I told the club founder Aqualung that you want to join <3
He is definiately a badass,sexy Sora....*drool*Sora is not a Vanitas---AT ALL.

Oh,thanks for telling Aqualung.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

No prob!

it's the reason i joined the Vanitas fc, i think we are talking about his pairings there mainly VanitasxVanitas and Vaniku..

yay the members are growing, suprising for a kh forum to have a hc for the main character but he's just so easy to hate!

june

exactly
ÒwÓ!!

oh please, I'd be glad if un a future kh vanitas or roxas (preferable roxas xD) would take sora's place as the protagonist

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Still not joining, and here to happily point out that it's always been stated over and over again that KH is Sora's Story.

And I'd put Spoiler Tags on the stuff with Vanitas. =/

Have a nice day, june. (Don't really know the rest of you guys)

june

Still not joining, and here to happily point out that it's always been stated over and over again that KH is Sora's Story.

And I'd put Spoiler Tags on the stuff with Vanitas. =/

Have a nice day, june. (Don't really know the rest of you guys)

*glomps VT*
ñuuu >w< its night already and I'm going to bed soon :3

anyway, is not hard to dream :D
I know that eventually it would never happen

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

exactly
ÒwÓ!!

oh please, I'd be glad if un a future kh vanitas or roxas (preferable roxas xD) would take sora's place as the protagonist
If Roxas was the main protagonist,I would play KH till I fill up the Save files!!:D

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Same here, sorry VT, i will try to remember that.

Roxas would be better than Sora, he isn't unnaturally happy!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

He has diffrent facial expressions...

Xion_Z_Forgotten

but the thing that freaked me out was that one minute he was all "RIKUUUUUUUUUU' and the next he was "die HEARTLESS" and then "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY KEYBLADE', it freaked me out to no end......

Theart

Awards

Same here, sorry VT, i will try to remember that.

I could reply to that statement by saying that Sora'd be better than Roxas because he isn't unnaturally UN-happy. =/ Sure, the guy had it tough, but you don't see Ven (the Sora clone who had it the hardest) crying about his life.

And I'll say something about Sora I've always thought about as a sort of theory. I've always had the feeling he hides a lot of other emotions, such as sadness and guilt, underneath his smile. We've seen him breakdown before. Life ain't kind to him, but he does his best to march through it with a smile on his face and live life to the fullest. And as for Riku and everything in KH1, while I really don't have much evidence for it, I've always interpreted Sora's behavior at the end of KH1 and for most of KH2 was that Sora blamed himself for what happened to Riku, his fall into darkness, his bitterness and finally his becoming the slave of Ansem SoD. In fact, it was going to be a topic discussed quite deeply in the final entry of my original fanfic series, but I canceled the series, since it was (overall) a bit out there and BBS had too many characters I loved and couldn't resist using (I'd already established in my series that everyone in BBS, save MX and Vanitas, had pretty much died)

Xion_Z_Forgotten

hmmmmm that unhappiness might be the cause of his bipolar, must look into this....

Theart

Awards

hmmmmm that unhappiness might be the cause of his bipolar, must look into this....

His bipolarness in KH2 was the by-product of Nojima's crappy script writing. =/ As was a lot of other poor dialogue issues, such as "SORA! DONALD! GOOFY!"

Seriously, Sora's an epic character in KH1 and CoM in my book. KH2 had horrible dialogue and really messed up his character.

Overall, I'd say Sora's really just a happy-go-lucky guy with a case of ADHD (I'd know, having it myself. XD)

Z

Zulkir

I could reply to that statement by saying that Sora'd be better than Roxas because he isn't unnaturally UN-happy.

Sora

outwjp.jpg

Roxas

eggman.jpg

\

Overall, I'd say Sora's really just a happy-go-lucky guy with a case of ADHD (I'd know, having it myself. XD)

HEIL BROTHER! (It really F'ed up my life though, it seems to be getting worse and worse, I can't concentrate for crap and im getting constant memory loss).

Xion_Z_Forgotten

yeaaaaaaaaaah, but he's so fun to make fun of <3

and the fact he killed demyx is at the top of my list...

after playing days though, Roxas didn't seem Emo at all, he was what, 2 yrs old!

and his friends weren't missing they "faded' and even then he wasn't unhappy really, it was just when he left...

Z

Zulkir

What's odd is that demyx ended up being the hardest/annoying-est boss and after I died against his "dance water dance!" like 7 times Sora goes "lol he couldn't fight at all".

Theart

Awards

yeaaaaaaaaaah, but he's so fun to make fun of <3

and the fact he killed demyx is at the top of my list...

Okay, now let's be fair here, Demyx was the one that attacked Sora. =/ Sora's supposed bloodthrist didn't arrive until after Demyx had been bested. Sora just tried to scare Demyx away and move on to where he felt his presence was needed by Leon & Co. Demyx was the one who decided to make the match a fight to the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back