• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

Re: <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>>

EDIT: NOOOOO, I accidentally double posted anyway! D: Stupid lag... will a moderator please delete this post? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

june

Re: <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>>

he beat me in three seconds .____.

gotta say that, comparing sora from kh1 and khII, I prefer the last one because there is something a bit more mature in him....
oh wait.. maybe not
he still being the same childish sora >.>
as he was told the orgy was bad, he just went and killed 'em without thinking about why they were making what they did
it was like "omg a guy in black coat! *kill kill kill kill*"

please
just
PLEASE!

that is the roxas I love :D!

because my love for roxas is one of the reasons that make me dislike sora so much
as I started playing first KHII I met first roxas.
So by when he met sora and merged down with him... I cried because roxas was gone ; __ ;
I only continued playing hoping to see roxas again =/

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Made me cry too, Roxas was so much better than Sora, i thought we were finally rid of him DX

i love kh and even though we have to play as stupid Sora i will still play it just for Riku fufufu

Sora lovers should GTFO, this is a HATE club, so let us hate......

june

Made me cry too, Roxas was so much better than Sora, i thought we were finally rid of him DX

kind of reminds me of maleficent

idk y the heck she returned on khII
wthplz.png

Xion_Z_Forgotten

because she's an evil bug, bugs can't be killed easily, and so yeah, damn i hate her too, is there a maleficent h8 club here?

EDIT - it just popped up as i asked that, JOINAGE!

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Not joining. I hate KH with a passion but I'm a fan of Sora's.

Good luck though.

Aqualung

More additions to the third party section. All credit to original authors:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/197/b/7/Just_Lose_It_by_MadMaddie.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/180/6/c/__KH_Random_When_Sora_Thinks___by_KittyPaint.jpg
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs41/300W/f/2009/026/9/a/_Comic__Swim_this_way_Sora____by_Ninja_Chic.jpg

I am also still working on my own drawings, I just got back from a vacation.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

0-0 i loves it, the gallery is coming along quite nicely, i will look for more, we need to be bigger than the Xion hc to be great >___< lol!

Awards

Not joining, but just wanted to point something out concerning the whole "Chosen One" spiel.
Nomura pretty much says the exact opposite:

One of the concepts behind the KH series is that the main character Sora isn’t special, he’s just a normal boy. Yes he does have connections with Ventus’ heart, among others, but he hasn’t inherited anything from them. He’s just a normal boy you could find anywhere. I wanted to make Sora a character that the player could take onto themselves and feel that you don’t have to be special. But connect to many people and you will realize your secret potential.

BbS has really downplayed his unique status even more given that we know of other Keyblade wielders. The only thing so far that makes Sora truly "special" in that regard is the fact that Sora didn't need to touch someone's keyblade to inherit one. But we already know why that's so. He didn't even really bypass the process at all, he simply got one because of his connection to Ven's heart.
So despite his being branded the Keyblade's "Chosen One," he's not any more chosen than any of the other keyblade wielders. Most of the uniqueness Sora has can be accredited to a combination of his own character and circumstance as opposed to a prophetic sort of "destiny."

I do think that there's plenty to criticize about Sora, but the "Chosen One" criticism doesn't hold much water.

Z

Zulkir

Most of the hate reasons for me lie in KH2 Sora where he is a living incarnation of the "herp derp".

I know I've said this again and again and y'all are probably sick of hearing it from me but

In the knowledge that his friends were in danger he decided to do a sing-a-long to beat a villain he already killed!!!!!!!!!!!! HERP!!!!!!!!!!!DERP!

rage.jpg

Still I'm Sora-Neutral due to KH1 Sora

Xion_Z_Forgotten

OMG, Atlantica was horrible, Sora needs singing lessons (not beating about his va though)......

Aqualung

Not joining, but just wanted to point something out concerning the whole "Chosen One" spiel.
Nomura pretty much says the exact opposite:

BbS has really downplayed his unique status even more given that we know of other Keyblade wielders. The only thing so far that makes Sora truly "special" in that regard is the fact that Sora didn't need to touch someone's keyblade to inherit one. But we already know why that's so. He didn't even really bypass the process at all, [b]he simply got one because of his connection to Ven's heart.[/b]
So despite his being branded the Keyblade's "Chosen One," he's not any more chosen than any of the other keyblade wielders. Most of the uniqueness Sora has can be accredited to a combination of his own character and circumstance as opposed to a prophetic sort of "destiny."

I do think that there's plenty to criticize about Sora, but the "Chosen One" criticism doesn't hold much water.

In one of Nomura's interviews (link):

-- So it’s not “Once Sora’s story is finished, another hero’s story will begin”, the hero is always Sora.

Nomura: Yes. One of the concepts behind the KH series is that the main character Sora isn’t special, he’s just a normal boy. Yes he does have connections with Ventus’ heart, among others, but he hasn’t inherited anything from them. He’s just a normal boy you could find anywhere. I wanted to make Sora a character that the player could take onto themselves and feel that you don’t have to be special. But connect to many people and you will realize your secret potential. With BbS I want to make fans excited to see Sora’s return. The secret event is a symbol of that, so I hope everyone will get to see it and wait for Sora’s next adventure.

I bolded the important parts, both in your post and the interview.

Sora DOES have a connection to Ventus's heart, but he didn't inherit any of its ability to wield the keyblade. Another problem here is that there were TWO OTHER CANDIDATES for the Kingdom Key to have picked: Riku and Kairi. BOTH of them had the succession rite performed for them by Terra and Aqua (respectively). Sora did NOT get picked by Ventus (he only housed his heart), rather the only reason he got the keyblade was because Kairi had already lost her heart and Riku submitted to darkness. Sora got the keyblade COMPLETELY BY CIRCUMSTANCE. Which means anyone else could have been "The Chosen One."

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

In one of Nomura's interviews (http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/147012-ultimania-full-nomura-interview.html#post4951174 ):

I bolded the important parts, both in your post and the interview.

Sora DOES have a connection to Ventus's heart, but he didn't inherit any of its ability to wield the keyblade. Another problem here is that there were TWO OTHER CANDIDATES for the Kingdom Key to have picked: Riku and Kairi. BOTH of them had the succession rite performed for them by Terra and Aqua (respectively). Sora did NOT get picked by Ventus (he only housed his heart), rather the only reason he got the keyblade was because Kairi had already lost her heart and Riku submitted to darkness. Sora got the keyblade COMPLETELY BY CIRCUMSTANCE. Which means anyone else could have been "The Chosen One."

Except he did. He gained the power to dual wield.

Awards

As loke13 said, Sora gained the ability to dual wield from Ven's heart.

[quote]Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?
A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades.

Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.[/quote]

You have to remember, though, that [i]Riku[/i] was [i]chosen[/i] for the KK originally and Sora [i]took[/i] it by reaching out and connecting to his heart.
So where, in all of this, is Sora any more a Chosen One than any of the other Keyblade wielders? Technically, he's less, given that he gained the keyblade through Ven's heart, not by rite, and taking one rather than producing one on his own.
Again, Nomura says Sora "isn’t special, he’s just a normal boy."
This all comes about by circumstance, not him being the "Chosen One."

Xion_Z_Forgotten

There is just one thing i'm going to point out, cause it's been bothering me.

Sora fans belong in the Sora fc, this is the hc, which means one thing, we HATE Sora.

end discussion, thankyou!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

I don't care if I have a Sora sig(I just think its cool)
ME WANNA JOIN!!!
He destroyed Organization XIII,he doesn't care for Kairi....
ARGH!

Xion_Z_Forgotten

WOOp Unofficial Welcome, always great to have a new member so we can bash Sora some more!!!

Xion_Z_Forgotten

I like it, ARX is the best!

i want to make a Vanitas sig but it would just end up in spoilers D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back