• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff12 and ff13....very confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

ok ff12 coming out in thanksgiving time
thanksgiving= november,
ps3 release date= nov 17th (i think) in the U.S

ff13 coming out WITH the ps3 as i saw in e3 live on g4

so there both coming out in novemeber eh...and only 1 week different...somethings wrong....please help :confused:

Sniper SC

What do you really want answers to? All i can see is that with the weeks difference, they are trying to get final fantasy fans to buy the ps3 because of ff12 and 13. Other than that, you are going to have to specify.....

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
FF13 is coming out no time soon.

Also, FF12 is coming out October, confirmed by SE.

Sorel

R o x a s said:
ok ff12 coming out in thanksgiving time
thanksgiving= november,
ps3 release date= nov 17th (i think) in the U.S

so there both coming out in novemeber eh...and only 1 week different...somethings wrong....please help :confused:

PS3 isnt just commig to the US nov17 it is comming to the whole world the same day!!:D

imasecretadmirer

Sorel said:
PS3 isnt just commig to the US nov17 it is comming to the whole world the same day!!:D

....actually nov 17 is the NA release...though there is only slight margins inbetween other releases, i.e. japan gets it on the 11th:p

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards

FF13 is not coming out with the PS3, it WILL be for the PS3, but it's not going to be released on the same day that the PS3 is. The trailer you've seen is only a teaser, the game still has a lot of work for it, and if you read the HQ images of it, it said 2007/2008, although I'm willing to bet that date will be pushed back many times. Don't expect it anytime soon.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
2008????????????????? OoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn!If FFXIII comes out 2008, Nomura and his team will start working for KHIII then.2-5 years of development... 2+5=7 years!!!
Hope not.....

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Oblivion wielder said:
2008????????????????? OoO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn!If FFXIII comes out 2008, Nomura and his team will start working for KHIII then.2-5 years of development... 2+5=7 years!!!
Hope not.....

I'd take Final Fantasy XIII over KH3 any day of the week.

But yes, you have to learn to be patient with Square-Enix. Late 2007 Japan / Summer 2008 America / Christmas 2008 EU/AUS would be a good guess, figuring in the possible delays...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
New2Ya said:
First, the game is already at a far stage. Meaning they didnt just start this project, they were busy with it for a long itme.

Go here for scans for proof: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1345719#post1345719

Expect a Late 2007 release for Japan! The game is pretty far in production, so we'll get more information soon.

That's like five screenshots new, and is no way proving anything. We got scans of KH2 almost every week, but that didnt make it come out any faster. Nomura is known for hyping up his games AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, and SE is known for announcing them way to early in development. This game at the most isn't even 10% done, and it will take ATLEAST untill mid 2007, if not more.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
monkeybutt said:
That's like five screenshots new, and is no way proving anything. We got scans of KH2 almost every week, but that didnt make it come out any faster. Nomura is known for hyping up his games AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, and SE is known for announcing them way to early in development. This game at the most isn't even 10% done, and it will take ATLEAST untill mid 2007, if not more.
Where do you get that info?! No where, because you make it up.

We heard strong rumours from trust worthy sources that they are at a very far stage of production. These scans show they have been working very hard on the game.
They even translated the battle system for it...

We are not talking about Nomura here. He is not the producer or director of FF13, Kitase is the producer and Itou the director.

Nomura is only directing FF vs 13.

And we cant compare the game's release with FF12 either, because it wouldve been released in 2004 if Matsuno wouldnt be stressed out in 2003... There is no reason to say that the same will happen with FF13.

All in all... Like I said, Late 2007 is a very believable release date.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We heard strong rumours from trust worthy sources that they are at a very far stage of production. These scans show they have been working very hard on the game.

Show me these sources. :] But of course, you said so yourself "Strong rumors"

It could still be in planning.

We are not talking about Nomura here. He is not the producer or director of FF13, Kitase is the producer and Itou the director.

I know that, but as I said, Square Enix in general.

And we cant compare the game's release with FF12 either, because it wouldve been released in 2004 if Matsuno wouldnt be stressed out in 2003... There is no reason to say that the same will happen with FF13.

You want to explain every other SE game?

I said even earliar, why are you arguing with me? What I'm saying though, is that this game is not far into development. If it was far into development, it would come out by the end of 2006. The thread maker also infered that it would come out with the Ps3, so I was speaking in relation to that in mind.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Far in production is like KH2 is far in production in the beginning of 2004. Remember? ;) Thats the same thing.

Far in production also means that the game itself (storywise, characterswise, gameplay, etc) is at a far stage (far can be 25%, 50% or 70%. I expect around 25%) but the final touches take a LOT of time.

The other releases of FF games werent THAT slow either.
Look at FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX. FFVII in 1997 (although VERY slowed down) but FFVII comes already in 1999, and FFIX in 2000! That is not slow production...
FFX was even released in 2001!

They have been working on this game for a long time now.

Anyways, Im not argueing either, just showing that youre not fully correct.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I doubt 25%. At the most 10% really. They are clearly still in the planning stage.

Also, KH2 was not far in production in 2004. <.< Far in production is over half, of course, this is based on my definition, and there really isn't a set one.

Also, I meant SE current generation, but whatever.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
monkeybutt said:
I doubt 25%. At the most 10% really. They are clearly still in the planning stage.

Also, KH2 was not far in production in 2004. <.< Far in production is over half, of course, this is based on my definition, and there really isn't a set one.

Also, I meant SE current generation, but whatever.
And we're off to the next generation. xP

Anyways, point of this whole thing: Expect a very late 2007 release for Japan, US/EU will follow in a year...

Kh_roxas_741

New2Ya said:
Where do you get that info?! No where, because you make it up.

Nomura is only directing FF vs 13.

\

What the heck is the difference between FF vs. 13 and regular ff13

New2Ya

I'm lost...
We can only speculate at this moment.

But the scans do show that FF vs 13 is a lot darker than FF13. The story will probably be so as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back