• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feel like you can take Chuck Norris? (Open Challenge)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I was gonna ask that... but it would be the battle of the ages, Mr.T Versus Chuck Norris. The Ultimate Showdown, The Final Fight, The Last Smash, the... well, it would be the sweetest thing ever.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I call dibs on Mr. T!!! If I can use him.

Name: Laurence Tureaud
Alias: Mr. T
Age: 57, but his pity provides him eternal youthful energy.
Appearance:
mrt15.jpg
Bio: Click Here
Weapons: Muscles that house nuclear level power, and enough pity to destroy the world if he so desired. Gold chains and assorted bling that cause blindness to those that look directly at it.
Powers: Pity - Mr. T's pity is so powerful that it literally hurts one's body and soul to be pitied by him. Too much pity from him can kill a man.
Force: His body, being a stockpile of nuclear energy (and awesome), T can create powerful explosions by simply punching the air.
Vibrations: Similar to Force, except he creates strong vibration through the air that can cause damage to his opponent without him actually touching them.

Last edited:

Fenblivion

Re: The Ultimate Showdown (Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T)

Name: Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris

Race: Superhuman, Fallen God

Appearance:
chuck-norris.jpg

Weapons:
Chuck Norris- What more needs to be said?

"The Babies"- Two guns infused with Chuck's power, used only in emergency.

Abilities:
"The Legend"- Chuck throws physical attacks faster than an M-16, and finishes with the legendary Roundhouse Kick.

"Don't Mess With Texas"- Chuck pulls out the guns shown in the image, and fires "Chin Energy" at the opponent.

"My Son Could Kill You Easily"- Chuck calls upon his son Zeus to throw lightning bolts upon the enemy.

"Haven't Shaved In A Few Years"- Chuck shoots needles of his legendary hair from his beard towards the enemy.

"Bet You Didn't Know That Was There"- A third fist appears from Chuck's beard, and can be used in melee combat.

Final Attack:
"One Million Twenty-one...One Million Twenty-Two..."
- Chuck does a push-up on the Earth, causing a massive earthquake.

Bio:
Chuck Norris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chuck's status of godliness was stripped from him on the age of coming (69, think about it). Knowing that a certain figure which had contested him for years, known as "Mr. T," would be after him upon knowing his powers were lost, Chuck loopholed the God's into allowing him certain abilities to carry back over into the real world. He has now come to Earth, in order to finish the menace which has come to oppose him.

Ok, so here's how this will work.

The Gods have allowed a pardon for one of the two combatants to be allowed their Godly status. Seeing as Mr. T is challenging Chuck for his position among the gods, the challenge will take place on Chuck's home turf.

Location: A large canyon outside of El Paso, Texas; known as "Chuck's Scar" (or, the place where he landed when he descended from being among the gods). A small river runs through the bottom, while there are many cliffs, and caverns on the surrounding walls. The temperature is reaching 110 degrees.

Conditions: The gods may intervene within the battle at any time. Nothing will be done to give either character an advantage, but they will rather make the battle much more difficult than originally thought. After Either Mr. T or Chuck dies, the victor must burn the defeated contestant's body, as a sacrifice to the gods, than becoming immortal, and joining the gods.

This cool with you Org?

Last edited:

Fenblivion

OOC: Okay, here we go.

IC: Chuck sat at the bottom of the gorge, meditating. He then looked towards the sky. "The Gods are testing me..." said Chuck, "I swear when I become one again, I will roundhouse kick them all in the face, and see if they ever doubt me again." Chuck then picked up a nearby boulder and threw it as far down the canyon as he could. After a few seconds, he couldn't see it anymore. "Heh, I hope he's ready for this..." Chuck then continued meditating, as he waited for the greatest opponent he would ever face.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Mr. T, fresh off his defeat of the New York sewer alligators, drove through the barren dried dessert wastelands in a black van with red stripes on the sides. He was running on empty, but that was no problem, as he was already close to the sight where he would be facing his next opponent.

I just hope that this guy is more up for it than Stallone was.

What "Rocky" didn't know was that T could've won the boxing match in one round. But since he pitied the funny accented Italian man, whom people were bound to make fun of in the future (most likely on cartoon shows) he had taken the fall on purpose.

As T entered the gorge in which the epic battle was to take place, he saw a buzzard picking the remains of another animal. I pity that buzzard, forced to pick on the table scraps of nature. Suddenly, the buzzard burst into flames under the intensity of Mr. T's pity. T shrugged his shoulders, and parked the van, just as it ran out of gas. I pity the van, that runs out of gas. The van then compacted into crumpled chunk of metal. The pity was just too much for the weak aluminum construct.

As T made his way to the site of the battle, his bling let off a shine that could easily blind a person. Finally, a came upon a bearded man, meditating. I pity this redneck. But alas, nothing happened. Could this be "The Fabled One" who could not be killed by T's pity?

Fenblivion

Chuck then heard the approaching sound of a man...not just any man though...he felt pity being thrust upon him, though it felt like gravity had increased a bit.

"So, T." Chuck said as he then stood on the dusty ground, "You dare to challenge 'The Norris?'"

Chuck then thrust himself at the man, unleashing a flurry of assorted martial arts techniques.

"Taste 'ChuckKwanDo'"

Chromatic

Become
Awards
T was surprised at Chuck. He thought that a man of such combat expertise would've known not to charge an opponent immediately. This made T pity the man even more.

He readjusted an amulet that was around his neck to that the glare from the sun was redirected at Chuck's face quickly, and then removed one of his Gold Chains of Bad Assery, and swung them around Chuck's legs. He had studied Chuck's battles, and new that his legs were his greatest weapons. The great thing about his chains, were that once they had an opponent bound, his pity would maintain the bind. And Mr. T had a limitless supply of pity.

Fenblivion

"HAH!" proclaimed Chuck, seeing the binds on his legs, "You have no reason to pity me, fool. I went to college, have a wife, and a great job!" Chuck knew if he could lower the amount of pity used by Mr. T, he could then break the chains that bound him.

A fist then appeared from Chuck's beard, as it launched itself right at the jawbone of Mr. T.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Ha! I pity the fool, that thinks me a fool! T saw something most unexpected. From Chuck's beard, a fist came flying out towards T's jaw. Luckily, T, though not completely expecting the rumors to be true, had readied himself for such an occurrence. He caught the third fist with his hand, and with his free hand, punched the air, sending forth a vibration of pure awesomeness at Chuck, whom he now also pitied for having a physical deformity.

Fenblivion

Norris was tired of the pity. The wave had pushed him back, as his own awesomeness took the main of the blow. His third fist returned to his chin. Chuck then flew behind Mr.T and shot him with chin needles from his beard, as he pulled out his guns, and fired "chinergy" at him.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
T spun around, removing another of his golden chains, which he used to swipe down the beard needles fired by Chuck. Then, finding himself in the line of fire of Chuck's Chinergy, he removed his medallion, and used it to deflect the shots back at chuck.

Fenblivion

"Hah!" exclaimed Chuck, "You thought you could use my own chinergy against me?" Chuck then stood as the chinergy returned to his almighty beard. "Now...wheres my boy?" Clouds then appeared above the battlefield, as Zeus appeared from within them. "Have you returned Hades from the underworld yet to take your place?" asked Chuck to his son. The godly figure shook it's head no. "Damnit Zeus, what am I going to do with you? Anyway, daddy forgives you, if you use a lightning bolt on the overweight black man over there." Said Chuck with a smile. Zeus quickly gathered a great thunderbolt, which launched directly at Mr. T.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
T managed to deflect the lightning bolt by removing his amulet, and throwing it in the bolt's path. I pity you Zeus, for thinking a lightning bolt, would scare Mr. T!! Suddenly, there was a surge of lightning, and the being known as Zeus imploded into himself under the weight of T's pity.

"You're not the only one here who's got connections to help!" said T. He then raised hi arms into the air, and placed his finger tips together, such that his arms formed an "A". Then, in the distance, another black van with red stripes came zooming through the gorge. From the van stepped three older men, who were all holding firearms. But these were no ordinary guns. They were loaded with bullets of pity.

"George Peppard," said T, indicating who was definitely the oldest of the group, given the white hair upon his head.

"T," replied Peppard, biting down on his cigar. Behind him were a man wearing a brown leather jacket and a cap, and another man dressed in a nice suit. They were Dwight Schultz, and Dirk Benedict.

"Since the gang's all here, let's bust some Chuck!" said Peppard. All four men aimed their pity guns at chuck, and opened fire.

Fenblivion

Chuck took the majority of the fire, as he fell to the ground. lifeless. The A-Team had brought down the migh...

"Ahahahah!" came a voice from the body, as Chuck Norris brought himself from the ground, and spat out the bullets of pity that were shot at him, which looked like a stream of water flowing through his mouth."A-Team! I now pity you...fools." As he brought out his own guns, full of chinergy, and began picking off members of the A-Team, one by one.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Mr. T dashed out in front of the chinergy, and reverted the bullets away from his teammates before they could be killed by the shots. Of course, this would have never worked if he hadn't pitied chinergy. "You guys get out of here before you all get killed. Chuck isn't like the other guys we took down. Just give me any extra pity you've got and get back in the van."

The A-Team sent T all of the pity they had left for anything that could be pitied, and he felt a surge of pity power run through his entire body. The A Team, their job deing done, got back into the van and left the battle in the hands of T.

"It's between you and me now Chuck! Man to Man!" T then punched the air, and a portion of the pity stored within him was released in a stream of nuclear power energy at Chuck.

Fenblivion

Mr. T seemed to be forgetting what Chuck was famous for.

Martial Arts.

Chuck had completed intense training in Hiroshima, in order to immunise him from nuclear energy. Japan had been a place for him to hone his martial arts skills, and training in the nuclear wasteland proved to be a great success.

"Heh!" laughed Chuck, as he dropped himself to the ground and did a push-up, causing a massive tremor within the earth.

The walls of the canyon began collapsing from the force of the earthquake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back