• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Keyblade, Keyblade Wielder and Character.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey626

Hey All,

I was wondering what everyones favourite keyblade, Keyblade wielder and character.

Mine is:

Keyblade: Kingdom Keyblade
Keyblade Wielder: Sora & King Mickey
Characters: Sora & King Mickey

Midori

Awards
Keyblade: Royal Radiance (purely for aesthetics though)
Keyblade Wielder: Terra
Character: Terra :D. I also like Hades

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Favorite Keyblade - Oblivion, because I'm lazy and the KH keyblades were awesome.
Favorite Wielder - I'm going to say either Riku or Lingering Will on this one. Lingering Will because of his intrigue and Riku because obviously. Roxas is close too.
Favorite Character - Tie between Jiminy Cricket and Goofy. I love both of these characters in their normal Disney stuff, and they always make me smile in the games. Seriously, though, Jiminy doesn't get enough love. If it has to be an original character... I guess Roxas? He's not my favorite because of his keyblade, but I do love his character.

Blizzard-

Awards
Keyblade: Lost Memory (However, I think the Aubade from Days could have potential, if it wasn't just in Days)
Wielder: Ventus (I really love the way he backhand holds his keyblade)
Character: Aqua

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Keyblade: Oathkeeper and Fenrir. Can't choose, Oathkeeper for design and Fenrir for both design and ability. I love playing around with Sora's combo.
Wielder: You mean like favorite fighting style? Dual-wield Roxas, by far. Followed by Sora, I love to play as him the most.
Character: I really can't choose between Sora, Namine, Vanitas, Riku and Roxas lol. I love them all for different reasons.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Keyblade: Wayward Wind
Wielder: Lingering Will
Character: Axel

Dang, I wouldn't have expected Wayward Wind to be here. Never thought anyone really liked that one!

Keyblade: Lost Memory (However, I think the Aubade from Days could have potential, if it wasn't just in Days)
Wielder: Ventus (I really love the way he backhand holds his keyblade)
Character: Aqua

Ooh, a Days response! I agree, the Days keyblades would look stunning if they didn't have the Days graphics. That's one of the reasons I'm so happy that Missing Ache got added to Union X in Japan.

Keyblade: Kingdom Key D
Wielder: Roxas
Character: Naminé

Namine love!

tumblr_mqifmcwDot1qjcgkbo1_500.gif

S.Gill17

Favourite Keyblade - Oblivion. I love the way it looks and I love it's colour scheme (black being one of my favourite colours). It honestly looks like something I would wield as my own weapon.

Favourite Keyblade Wielder - Roxas due to his duel wielding ability. I've always loved duel wielding and think it's an awesome skill. I guess you could say Sora with his duel wielding to an extent as well.

Favourite character - Aqua, without a doubt! She's a badass and she's been through so much tragedy and is still fighting!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Favorite Keyblade: Divewing
Favorite character: Xigbar/Braig
Favorite wielder: Riku. I may change my answer to Xigbar/Braig once he ends up with a keyblade in KH3.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Keyblade: Lost Memory (appearance), Oblivion (gameplay) and Void Gear (name)
Wielder: Ventus (fighting style + future potential)
Character: Vanitas (no explanation needed yo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back