• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
;_; Soo sad you all don't appreciate the total awesomness of Larxene ...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Axel, hands down.
Lexeaus is a fag, Marluxia is a fag, Vexen was a fag, AND he was gay[every good anime needs a boy who looks like a girl, yes kh is anime-ish]
Now he's a DEAD fag.
I think Axel put Larxene on her back a couple of times [yea-yeae]
Zexion is a bigger fag than Vexen. Don't fight, who doesn't fight [with the capability to]
what a wuss
This post originally had more vulgarities, but I edited them for fear of getting in trouble.

The Reaper

purified_riku155 said:
Axel, hands down.
Lexeaus is a fag, Marluxia is a fag, Vexen was a fag, AND he was gay[every good anime needs a boy who looks like a girl, yes kh is anime-ish]
Now he's a DEAD fag.
I think Axel put Larxene on her back a couple of times [yea-yeae]
Zexion is a bigger fag than Vexen. Don't fight, who doesn't fight [with the capability to]
what a wuss
This post originally had more vulgarities, but I edited them for fear of getting in trouble.
I agree but Marluxia was kinda kool!

black acid

Heros need Villains
WELL...if you ask me I'm in love with laxerne(that chick is hot and I like her character),axel(vcause his the only unknown that make's it out alive),zexion(he uses the darkness to clone him self...that sounds strange but cool)...and of corse telling from my avatar ya'll can tell I lov emetic man(the way he fights is cool)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Mine has to be Axel because you can never tell what he'll do next and he's just a mystery within a mystery already. and the unknown from Final Mix he's m fav also because of his attacks he uses. and lastly the new unknown that was revealed at E3 I think his name is Xeldin like him because he has 3 weapons in one which is pretty cool and those side burns look pretty cool on him to:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back