• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Demyx, " Dance Water! Dance!"

& Xemnas. He's such a badass. When you think about Darth Vader you get Xemnas as well.

Veritas7340

That scene was one of several that come to mind whenever I think of Axel.

For me personally, I've got to go with Roxas. Favorite original character from the series aside, his introduction in "Another Side, Another Story" and "Deep Dive" captivated me in a similar way Future Trunks' introduction did for me in Dragon Ball Z. The prologue, while painfully long, was also a major factor in that it gave me reasons to actually care about his character and genuinely feel bad when the prologue ended (the mood whiplash I felt when I began Sora's segment of Twilight Town didn't help matters).

That being said, Axel comes damn close...

We're like opposites man. Roxas came really close on my list. Dealing with huge existentialism problems and wielding the sick Oblivion and Oathkeeper combo, Roxas redefines nobody. Tough to beat Axel though. Got it memorized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back