• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Music in the KH series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowHeart Key

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kingdom Hearts has lots of music, from emotional cutscenes to world music to battles. What were your favorite songs?

My favorite tracks are the Twilight Town, Traverse Town, and The World That Never Was music. I also like the music during the Chernobog fight, with the song from Fantasia. I also liked Kairi's theme in KH1, whenever Sora was with or thought about Kairi. I like Hikari Kingdom and Passion(Orchestral Version for both) as well. This is Halloween is also my favorite (Nightmare Before Christmas rocks)

M

Marluxia.light

Should it matter...
But anyways, I likeWasteland, and World map..LOL,XD.

Macabre

Gold Member
I like the background music and the battle music of the Awakening and I also like The World That Never Was,Twilight Town,This is Halloween and Beauty and The Beast's tracks.

Also,I like the both the theme songs,Passion and Sanctuary and I like the Orchestral version's also.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
The music during the Xigbar battle.

I think it's called 13th Dilemma.I believe you have that music too when you fight Xaldin, Saix, and Demyx.

I have way too many though, lol! I like Sora, Roxas, Kairi (second game), Missing You, The Afternoon Streets, Hazardous Highway, Vim and Vogar, Monochrome Dream, A Fight to The Death, Sanctuary/Passion (the Orchestra version as well), Lazy Afternoon, A Walk In Adante, Destiny's Island (both first and second game), Friends in My Heart, Sunset Horizons, Never Land Sky (first game), This is Halloween, Traverse Town, and so much more. XD I like too many. It's like one of my absolute favorite music I can listen to, forever.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I liked Dissapeared, Scythe of Petals, Lord of the Castle, the 13th Struggle, and Fragments of Sorrow.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Castle Obilivion, the one in Re:CoM.

Night of Fate, La Pace, Tension Rising, Destati, Organization XIII, Rage Awakened, Another Side, Fate of the Unknown, Cavern of Remembrance, Deep Anxiety, Namine theme, Kairi theme(s), Riku theme, Graceful Assassin (lol), Lord of the Castle, Sacred Moon, Disappeared, Revenge of Chaos, One-Winged Angel, Destiny Islands, Simple and Clean, Sanctuary/Passion, Scent of Silence, The Other Promise, The 13th Anthology, Somnus (lawlz, j/k)

*Exhales* Yeah, that's about it. lol ^_^

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oh, I forgot about the 13th Anthology! Add that to my list.

griever

Should it matter...
But anyways, I likeWasteland, and World map..LOL,XD.

It doesn't he's just curious?

But Oh let me start naming them... I absolutely adore the piano version of Hikari, the full orchestra version of dearly beloved, Roxas' theme, Riku's Them, Another Question, The Hollow Bastion theme is the shit, Organization XIII, Lord of the Castle, Sanctuary (in all its renditions)... I could go on but those are my tops.

ssceles

Website
ssceles.deviantart.com
After seeing it on YouTube, "Charm" by Luz(Light?) from the Kingdom Hearts 1 ending sequence. It's Hikari/Simple & Clean en espanol. I don't speak the language, but it was beautiful. Luz did a good job at imitating Utada.

...and, gah... I don't have my soundtrack on my laptop anymore because it died, so I don't have names in front of me. But I liked the song during Axel's last battle with Roxas. (Sounds circus-y a little. Hmm... that'd make an interesting past life. Jk.)

KH2's version of One-Winged Angel was -teh awesome- just like the battle itself. One of the significantly challenging battles, I think. (I wouldn't mind seeing a younger Sephiroth in BBS - but doesn't sound likely. He'd be younger, but not any younger than Crisis Core vs the main FF7.)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
But Oh let me start naming them... I absolutely adore the piano version of Hikari, the full orchestra version of dearly beloved, Roxas' theme, Riku's Them, Another Question, The Hollow Bastion theme is the shit, Organization XIII, Lord of the Castle, Sanctuary (in all its renditions)... I could go on but those are my tops.

I think it's the other way around. Dearly Beloved has the piano version, and Hikari has the orchestral.

griever

I think it's the other way around. Dearly Beloved has the piano version, and Hikari has the orchestral.

They both have one of each, though the piano version of Hikari never plays during Kingdom Hearts one, it was an arrangement done after the game was made, so I spose I may be wrong to post it here, but yeah, they do both have one of each (I'm trying to learn to play Hikari on piano these days, it is hard for an amateur like me :p dearly beloved however is quite simple)

Riku Fan1415

I like Twilight Town's battle music (as Roxas, it's the same in COM), Twilight Thorn music (which also plays during any Nobody event battle, I believe), Simple and Clean, My Sanctuary, One Winged Angel.

(Anyone know if there's a list or something to tell what the names of each music is?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back