• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Favorite Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eevee

I have many favorite movies. One from when I was little it was Little Mermaid and my current fave is I think Jack*** the Movie but I really don't know. *shrugs her shoulders* i have too many... :\

Last edited:

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
My favorite movie is Lilo and Stitch. I feel so sorry for both of the characters. Lilo has no friends, and Stitch has no family. It is a really great movie. I also really enjoy the Harry Potter movies

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Umm, my favorite movie is...*scratches head* well honestly, I have a lot of em'!^^ One of them being Pirates of the Caribbean cuz of Orlando...I mean the action!^^;; And this may be random, but my favorite Disney movie is Lion King. I could honestly watch that movie non-stop. Oh yeah and LOTR!!^^(no, its not cuz of Orlando) Yup, thats about it I guess.

SantoryuKeyblade

Puni Puni Poemi!!!!!!!!! Soooooooooo funny...and no I'm not a corruped perverted little monkey, I saw it ONCE last week for the first time...

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Hm, I guess my absolut favorite woulb be...................Pirates of the Carribian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back