• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
All these fave threads have appeared at least 3 times b4... STOP THE MADNESS PPL

Anyway, u need to rename your thread... there are only 5 Keyblades in KH, Sora's, Mickey's inverted one, the Heart Unlocker and BHK's 2 (ASAS/DD)... i say Mickey's looks the best...

If u mean keychains (as you say in ur post) then Pumpkinhead, Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper look the best

Keeavin

sinharvest_angel said:
there have been a ton of these threads, this is gonna be closed down
God, I hope so.

Well, I might as well contribute if I'm going to post, so my favorite form of Sora's Keyblade is probably the Metal Chocobo, because of the obvious Final Fantasy allusion. I just wish it was more powerful in the game, because I ended up using the Oblivion over it because of its power advantage. I thought the Chocobo was way cooler though.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Chocobo
Oathkeeper & the one that bell gives you.

jk4eva

I particularly like the Oblivion.

There are too many threads like this coming up, so I've pinned an official topic like this so there's no more confusion and less spam. ;D

Last edited:
Awards
I like Pumpkin Head the best. i dont really like any of the others, to tell the truth. Well, except for Ultima Weapon, cos it looks flashy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back