• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite genre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite genre?

• Action/Adventure

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Horror

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • RPG

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Strategy/Puzzle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stealth

• Shooter

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Stealth

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shad0w

Website
cobalt.subprofile.com
Yeah.. I have a few RPGs, not that many: Fable, Tales of Symphonia, Jade Empire, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, KOTOR1, KOTOR2, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, the MMBN series (all of them), and a few others on past systems.

I'm still debating on which to go with- Stealth or Shooters (BTW everyone vote for the bottom most stealth choice, if you choose stealth). =/ (though my favorite game ever, Ocarina of Time, is Action/Adventure)

Sam13

As you can see, stealth is the superior genre, as there is no comparison to sneaking up on an unaware but highly alert NPC, grabbing him, and feeling the sinews and tendons strain as they are ripped simultaneously with the snapping of bones. Also, eliminating the enemies from the shadows with a suppressed weapon or other deadly gadget then hiding their corpse. I mean, think about it. You implement stealth into every game. Halo? You hide with a shotgun behind a wall, waiting for the unsuspecting enemy to walk into your trap. Kingdom of Crusaders? You gain element of suprise. and come from behind. I like all genres, but stealth is just..for lack of a better word....awesome.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Action adventures all the way, cos Kingdom Hearts is one, and it is the greatest video game ever. Some shooters are Ok (Halo 2) and some RPg's like KOTOR and Fable are great, and FF7 is the greatest RPG ever !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back