• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Final fantasy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doomday

Website
www.vincentjohnson.proboards81.com
My favourite final fantasy is 7 and worst is 9 because Zidane has a tail and looks like a monkey i like final fantasy 7 because it was the first final fantasy to have good graphic will better then the final fantasy brfore it even if ff 7 has block as hands but it still rules.

I also like ff10 because it was the first ps2 final fantasy and the battle system was good as will and the storyline it is better then 10-2 i think.

overall final fantasy 7 rules.:)

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
doomday said:
My favourite final fantasy is 7 and worst is 9 because Zidane has a tail and looks like a monkey i like final fantasy 7 because it was the first final fantasy to have good graphic will better then the final fantasy brfore it even if ff 7 has block as hands but it still rules.

I also like ff10 because it was the first ps2 final fantasy and the battle system was good as will and the storyline it is better then 10-2 i think.

overall final fantasy 7 rules.:)

Overall you need typing lessons, which does not rule. :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ya..o.o said:
My favourite final fantasy is 7 and worst is 9 because Zidane has a tail and looks like a monkey

Ya, the whole monkey thing really "killed" the game huh. <.<

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i go with FF7 all the way but with the new ones that are coming out im with those after they are released

Epilogue

killjoy princess
doomday said:

Wow! Are monkeys really that bad, if so then FFIX MUST really suck! huh? O__o I think I shall never play FFIX again thanks to the `monkey` Zidane!.....Nah, i can't do that. >_> It's like betraying Vivi. Now I feel for the need to drink a latte. -_-

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
FFX is my favorite. I don't know how to list my favorites because I can't find it in my to put them in a specific order but IX was adorable as hell. *heart* Vi was a pretty good game but the ending was a lil weak to me and Kefka. *blinks* All I can say is: WTF?

Yue

Radical fcuker.
I'm going to try something different and say FFIX. Very good game, much better than what I expected anyway.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Holy_Aeris said:
FFVII! Whats not to like? It has such an amazing storyline, intersting characters and great tunes!
So people these days say that the graphics is bad, the block people rule!

But then, i adore every single Final Fantasy!

I adore all the FF's but FFIX is my most favorite then FFVIII & FFVII >_>.

Yue

Radical fcuker.
SPREAD THE FFIX LOVE. Sad thing is, half the people who say they hate it probably didn't even play it through...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
LEt FFIX live! Damn you FFIX haters x3. Give it a try. >_> If you still dislike it, then you are a sad child...*goes and drinks her latte* yum..-_-.

T

TrishLovesDamon

For me Its Final Fantasy X-2. I just love the fell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back