• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite final fantasy music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamondkey16

Spira, Yeah, I'm the friend that Tidus never menti
my favorite music from a final fantasy game has to be ,the yuripa battle song from X-2, and the fletting dream, while in zanarkand before fighting yunalesca in X, um 1000 words and the real emotion song also in X-2, hmm, i havent really played any other ff game so i dont know any other songs in 7 or 8( which i might get flamed 4) anyway, what are some of your fave. ff songs?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Gilgamesh's theme was awesome.

Final Fantasy IV had some awesome music, but the ones that stood out the most were the battle theme and the boss battle theme.

jk4eva

I enjoy some of the music from Final Fantasy VIII - one of the instrumentals I think stands out is "The Oath", which has a very haunting, almost sad melody.

I also liked FFX's "To Zanarkand" and "Suteki Da Ne" are probably my favorites.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I really enjoyed the FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX soundtracks .___. Heck, I love them all. My favorite songs from each have to be, Aerith's Theme, Fragment of Memories, Song from her memory, and last but not least, I loved FFX's theme song for Besaid, it always soothes me, calms me when I am stressed; really it does. x.x

Hyperion

I can hardly pick a favourite song, I love so many of them. But if I had to narrow my list down, I'd choose:

Main Theme of Final Fantasy IV, You're Not Alone (FFIX), Mage vs Mage (FFIX), Celes' Theme (FFVI), Fisherman's Horizon (FFVIII), Drifting (FFVIII), To Zanarkand (FFX) and Last Battle - Original Sin (FFX).

I also particularly like Orchestral versions of some songs.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
My favorite would have to be the music from Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2. I love the 1000 Words, and opening theme for Final Fantasy X-2. And I love the Macalania Woods, and opening for Final Fantasy X. :D

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
One Winged Angel (FFVII) and the AC version
Eyes On Me (FFVIII)
Otherworld (FFX)
Demise (FFX-2) last battle
real Emotion (FFX-2)
Jenova Theme (FFVII)
Holding My Thoughts In My Heart (FFVII) main theme
^^This song also reminds me of "Dearly Beloved." That's probably why I like it.

Takayu

Well, I like all of the FF music, the Aeris theme from, Fisherman's Horizon, To Zanarkand, Suteki Da Ne, and 1000 Words.

But when I'm just sitting around outside or something, Breezy from FF8 starts playing in my head.

yado

I taste delicious
One winged angel
to zanarkand
other world
cosmo canyon theme

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
You know, I'm not gonna answer this, cause it would take too long time.

But I must say that I adore You Are Not Alone, The Man With The Machine Gun, Aerith's Theme, To Zanarkand, Final Fantasy, Besaid, Melodies Of Life, Eyes On Me, Suteki Da Ne, Chaos Shrine...

See the patern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back