• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Final Fantasy Character, and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall18

My favourite would have to be Seifer.
He's just the coolest character of them all.
He sort of reminds me of Spike from Buffy and Angel, with the slick back blonde hair and the long coat.
Also, everytime Spike went up against Buffy he would lose and everytime Seifer goes up against Squall he loses.
I love his gunblade, The Halperion.:D

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Damn, I have so many favorite ff characters but my most favorite is Squall Leonhart. I like his limit break, the Lionheart. A really powerful move indeed. There's some things I can relate between him and my personality.

R

Riku's Dawn

Tifa, because she's hot.Yuffie, because she's hot. :D

D

Desert Jesus

Vincent. He has problems, but he conceals them and solves them himself, just as I do with my problems. He is quite the character...we'd be exactly the same if I knew how to wield a gun....

R

Riku's Dawn

Crap, I forgot Rinoa.She's hot.Screw it, I like `em all!

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Sephiroth!..... Cuz he's hot, and has an awsome sword. and I like his personality. dark, cold, violent, and a hater. nothing cool about being a hater its just that, a hater is what makes him, himself.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Sorry, I can't choose just one, but Zidane is the first. xD

Zidane, ViVi, and Yuna.

Zidane because he's a silly romantic.

ViVi because he's cute and kicks arse

Yuna because she's determined and just an awesome character.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ahh!! I have so many okay let's see.... Numer one is..okay I'll make guy and girl list
Guys:
Cloud, Kadaj, Sephiroth, Reno, Vincent, Tidus, Squall. (in order. I like them because their hott and cool.) oh and Cait Sith!
Girls:
Yuna(I'm ALOT like her), Tifa, Rikku, Yuffie, Rinoa, Paine.

If I had to pick one from both- Cloud and Yuna.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Vincet and RedXIII. Vincent because of his dark personality and the awesome cape :) RedXIII because he is an animal (teehee, puns are fun) and he looks so freakin awesome. (Advent Children graphics, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back