• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite, Easiest Hardest Organization fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
favorite:xigbar ("clever litle sneak!" "ROXAS!!!RAGHH!")

easiet: Demyx (firstfight)

hardest:demyx (second fight. how in the hell can 1 more liquid guy mean he beats me automaticly)

Sora_is_mine*2

lol
Favorite:Axel
Easiest: I suppose Axel, although the first time I battled the last member at the end of the game it only took me two times.
Hardest: Sorry! Forgot his name. (stupid me) The one at Beast's castle. You'd think I'd have it memorized by now...XALDIN!!! OMG HIM!
Then Demyx "DANCE WATER DANCE"
:)

Shadukai X

Banned
Don't use 'harder' when describing difficulty, its a stupid concept, if you find the game easy, would you call it 'soft'? Hell no. Use 'difficult'
[/grammar corection]

Favorite:Xigbar

Easiest: Axel

Most Difficult: Luxord

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
favorite: Xemnas

easiest: Demyx fight 1 (the first time I played Kh2 it took me 4 times to beat him (yeah thats right, 4 times), second time through it took one time to beat him with many seconds to spare and I was like what the heck?!! I thought this was hard?!?! I guess I just wasnt used to reaction commands when I first started....)

hardest: Xaldin

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
This becomes increasingly difficult everytime I think about it. But this is my view

Favorite: Xaldin/Xemnas (Tie)
Easiest: Axel
Hardest: Xigbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back