• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite dbz budokai game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite budokai?

• Dbz Budokai 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dbz Budokai 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dbz Budokai 3

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Dbz Budokai Tenkaichi

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
what is your favorite dbz budokai game? my favorite was dragonball z budokai tenkaichi because of the freedom you had.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
budokai 3. it's like an rpg mixed with a fighting game andi t's very challenging.

Pyro

i like dbz:budokai tha most, tenkaichis ok but i have a hard time playing it most of tha time.

Masamune

Big Boss
well i have never played tenkaichi plus i heard from alot of ppl it sucked so i am going with 3 like everybody else because it was a truly awesome game..

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I say Budokai Tenkaichi because unlike 1, 2, or 3 it featured something they all never had which was like Deinstar said, freedom. It broke out of the side-side view of fighting and allowed you to fly around, blow up your surroundings, it had more characters such as Janemba(sp?) and more. Also instead of charging up to change forms or being knocked down into a previous form, when you start a battle you are automatically set in that form and cannot be knocked out of it. When it comes to moves, the button pressing to activate the technique is much more simple. Instead of ie. Big Bang in other Budokai games you press right punch, punch, punch, kick, kick, energy blast. In Tenkiachi it is merely press down, and triangle, along with L2 depending on your form of Vegeta. Overall I think Tenkiachi broke out of the usual side to side fighter and brought it to an entirely different level.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
I say Budokai Tenkaichi because unlike 1, 2, or 3 it featured something they all never had which was like Deinstar said, freedom. It broke out of the side-side view of fighting and allowed you to fly around, blow up your surroundings, it had more characters such as Janemba(sp?) and more. Also instead of charging up to change forms or being knocked down into a previous form, when you start a battle you are automatically set in that form and cannot be knocked out of it. When it comes to moves, the button pressing to activate the technique is much more simple. Instead of ie. Big Bang in other Budokai games you press right punch, punch, punch, kick, kick, energy blast. In Tenkiachi it is merely press down, and triangle, along with L2 depending on your form of Vegeta. Overall I think Tenkiachi broke out of the usual side to side fighter and brought it to an entirely different level.

i completely agree with that post, it had more characters, i really liked the battle system, like i said earlier the freedom you had, you could actually fly in the air whenever you wanted!, the finishing moves were shorter which is good so you dont have to sit through that entire move, like in budokai 3, it took 2 minutes to do one finishing move.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Budokai 3 for me, I loved that you could teletransport behind the enemy when they were about to use an attack. Besides, Budokai 3 has way more attack combinations than the first one and second. Oh, and the have Vegetto, Gogetta (SSJ4) and Broly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back