• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Cutscene...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Well I have a lot!!!
KHI:
-When Sora met Donald and Goof y first time and that smilely face of Sora (it was so funny)
-All Riku cutscene it was the best!!!
-All cutscene in Hollow Bastion
-And the end when Riku said "Take care of her" and when Ansem is "dead" I was just yessss that was the happist part when he die lol

KHII:
-All Roxas' cutscene the best was when "Sora...your lucky...I guss my summer vacation is over" T_T The saddest ever!!!And Axel vs Roxas battle!
-1,000 heartless fight and when all ff character join in.
-When Sora,Kairi and Riku met again and the other saddest part when Sora kneel to Riku and you know..
-Sora vs ????? in World that never was in memory's skype you know
-Axel's ????? in between and betxn
-And the ending with all the way Riku and Sora in the other side! Easy say all World that never was cutscene until the ending T_T

swks26

well i think is that when goofy said he always gets hit on the head after he wakes up from the unconciousness heheh.. pretty funny

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Why does everyone like goofy getting hit in the face?..I mean leave the poor guy alone, he has many personal issues already..like not talking right, gwarsh!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
-Dawn- said:
I don't blame Sora for wanting to Cry either,but Donald and Mickey just went crazy.
It's just because they thought they lost Goofy. Hell, I was pissed too. I thought I lost my two best Forms! I also thought it was funny when he came back, and Donald smacks him across the knee with his staff. Even funnier if it's his Star staff

Mickey Killer

Any cutscene where physical pain is inflicted in a humerous way, such as:

The recruitment fight in Land of the Dragons (The one where Sora gets socked and it escalated into a free-for-all)

Sora getting hit with the honey pot in 100 Acre Wood

Sora and Goofy tossing Donald through Timeless River exit

And all of KH1 cutscenes. I just can't skip any of them.:)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When Axel dies
During the Xemnas battle when Sora looks up at the building, and Xemnas is up top.
More, bu tI can't remember

O

Oberon

When goofy got hit on the head, 'cause then I was like "YOU'RE NEXT YOU STUPID DUCK!!!!" And all in all... It was a good moment.

Mickey Killer

TwilightMaster said:
You are evil. I was so sad when he got hit because I thought he was dead until I realized that they wouldn't let him die.

Goofy? Dead? HA! He can't even die during a normal battle! Just give him a few seconds and *POP* there he is!

Disney can't die. People die by Disney!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back