• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

And now for the second part of the question, Which is your favorite heartless? Remember to give a reason why. Mine is the Rare Truffle because it looks so cute when it bounces everywhere (plus they don't hurt you!).

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
My absolute favorite character is Riku. He is one of the only characters in the game who has turned to the darkside in the game, just to turn around and go back to light, and still have his dark characteristics. He is like the ultimate warrior in my opinion. He is driven by the light and the darkness. Its like the perfect combo. At least in my opinion.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Cloud and Sephiroth are undoubtedly the coolest characters in KH, but they only make short appearances, something which could be slightly improved on in KH2.

But I still believe that Kairi is my favourite character, because without her, Sora wouldn't be alive for CoM or KH2, so if anything Kairi is the heroine, and thus my favourite character in KH.

darkriku14

beginning and end
well, do i really need to say...i think u can figure out who my favorite character is

C

crossed heart

Riku is always the best. You can never doubt that. Riku is the reason for KH2. Supreme darkness. He was supposed to be the true keyblade master.

Rose of Irony

If I had to choose a character most like myself, it would be Riku. I'm a sucker for the main character though. I believe Sora had the worst struggles that weren't his fault. Riku had hard times because he chose darkness. I side with light and so I side with Sora as my favorite.

N

Needles

my faves are either BHk, or cloud, because clouds sword is awesome, and i've liked him since final fantasy, but sora is my fave KH1 character..

truewarrior

uuuuuuuuummmmmmm...... i cant remember. let me fin
ugh i riku! hes such a jerk and hes a jock who thinks he can win kairis heart by being cool and muscular.

cloud is definetly the coolest character.
sorasmoosh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back