• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

Who is your ABSOLUTE favorite character? It could be anyone from any of the worlds in KH
or a Heartless. Then give a reason why you like that character or a fact. Mine is Donald because he is so funny and heals you all the time when your in trouble. :p

CJA

X-Gurl said:
Mine's def. Riku! :D He's just so so cool, laid back and a lil bit mysterious

Exactly plus he was the original keyweilder but he just had to accept the power of darkness *slaps Riku* Me: OUCH oh yeah I frogot I AM Riku lol

stargazer3591

Website
p097.ezboard.com
Sora I would defanatly have to say. He's the hero, he's cute and he has the cutest smile!

Or Riku, because Riku's the most like a normal person, he makes mistakes (and siding with darkness would have to be a large mistake)

TwiztedRikuChan

Somewhere, exploring all the *exciting* things in
Website
darkartist-psycho.deviantart.com
Riku. He wasn't afraid to tackle the unknown, even though it was a wrong choice. Also, the fact that he cared enough about Kairi to risk his life was noble, and in the end, he redeemed himself by accepting his fate. I really admire the character Riku was designed as, both the positive and negitive aspects.

And of course, Sephiroth was an excellent secondary character. ^_^ He is my favorite Square character of all time. I can on;y hope he will have a larger role in another game in the future....doubtful, but possible.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Err... I would say Leon, he is cool and calm and just wants to help people. I also think he looks cooler here than in FF8, and Squall is my favorite FF character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back