• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite boss battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Which boss battle in KH was your favorite? Don't say any of the hidden bosses. I want to know your favorite boss battles from the main game. Mine is Oggie Boogey. That boss battle was rather unique.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I think my favorite was the very first one. I loved that because it was the first time I fought something that made you seem powerless to stop it.

keyblademastur

riku for the first time
i never thought that their their friendship would come to that when i first played the game

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
keyblademastur said:
riku for the first time
i never thought that their their friendship would come to that when i first played the game

Yea, I was surprised by this too, but I think teh second battle wtih Riku was better cause he had way better moves

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, the one on one battle with Riku II was a great battle, probably one of the hardest in the game. I also liked Bosses like Darkside and Behemoth, climbing on top of your enemies and whacking them in the face is just too fun.

moogles

keyblademastur said:
riku for the first time

That's a very good reason for your choice. You must be very wise at age 100 lol.

scardhawk

It has got to be fighting leon & cloud by yourself in the hades cup, because they are probally the 2 most badass final fantasy heros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back