• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent <3 Valen

anyway my favorite battle was...

Lol Ursula. no playin but it was fun

omg i remember i started a new game just to fight him, but who?

oh wait no, that was to go to the Pride Lands part again...

lets see... ummm...:confused:

omg what was it????

Oh well screw it, i luved fighting sephiroth. it was fun as hell. :D

even though hell in all actuality isn't fun... :closedeyes:

oh well, i think it may have been Xaldin i guess, because when i played it on easy mode, i was like level 35 and still got my ass kicked, but then i played again on pro or whatever the hardest is (forgot), and beat him at level 18. lol and i laughed cuz it was so easy. XD

S

*Sora*Riku*Fan!

I agree with khlover001 Rv.s.A is so awesome imagen it only roxas has to fenirs

that would be awesome

H

hollis

I love roxas vs. axel. I wished it would have gone a lot longer though.

Vincent <3 Valen

ok are alla ya'll like yaoi freaks or something???

ya'll all have an obsession with not JUST ROXAS, not JUST AXEL, but Roxas AND Axel...

hmmm *cough* wierd...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Well the Roxas fights are the only times you get to fight Axel. And KH2 Final Mix+ is in Japan only.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Yeah, organization fights are the best. I always strive to get no damage fights.(which I can now do xD). Thank you thank you, please... stop... STOP!!!! xD jking.

gexion

Well,I prefered Sora vs Riku in kh1 'cause everything was just perfect...that evil Riku in this cool outfit...and Sora who was at the very end of his struggle...I dunno.I also enjoyed Sora vs Xemnas.Awesome battle!Especially when the vid started...with Riku's sacrifise....actually me and my sis thought we were doing this...but the vid had already started.Anyway.......(plz don't tell me to choose...simply impossible...):thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back