• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Me too. I replayed KH2 like 5 times just to get there. But then again, it was pretty fun to have cloud and leon as a partner, so I'm just gonna say the Hollow Bastion War

You know, you could just make a save file so you don't have to play the entire game just to get there =p.

I thought Demyx was fun =].

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sora vs Roxas and Sora vs Cloud, Leon, Tifa and Yuffie

keyblade39

i dont have a fav. 1 of i guess 1 of the 1s i liked would b when sora and riku worked 2gether 2 defeat final xemnas

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
In KH1 I guard alot... seriously... Like right when the battle starts you guard and then counterguard. THen i use Ars Arcanum. I take off 3 HP bars pretty fast. It gets harder later after he "turns greenish". I have like 17 MP so i can use magic alot. For Items i equip 6 Elixirs.
Stats are- 100 ATK 100 DEF. 68 AP.

Hey, that's the same strategy I use against him. :thumbup: Except for Ars Arcanum. To me, that's a risky move. It rarely gets in all the hits, and when I do it, he teleports after the first 2 Hits and does Sin Harvest, but I'm fast with my elixirs, so it doesn't bother me. If I knew how to, I could upload a video of me beating him. I beat him at Level 70 once.

In my opinion, he isn't that hard in KH, unless you're playing on Expert Mode, then he's more of a challenge. I faced him so many times, I memorized his Battle Strategy. It's all about timing your Guard and Counterguard abilities successfully. The only hard thing are those Dark Orbs. Because there's no reflect magic. I Dodge Roll because Glide can only help you for so long.

For Kh2 i use the guard reflect combo. It works quite well =].

Decisive Pumpkin

Abilities Used:

Guard
Counterguard
Slapshot
Horizontal Slash
Guard Break
Explosion
(Don't equip dodge slash, it drags out the battle)
*Any other action abilities you feel are neccesary.

I use Combo Boost, Scan, Aerial Recovery, 1 Combo Plus, 2 Air Combo +, Air Combo Boost,
Defender, Once More, Second Chance, and other ones i can't seem to remember.

Stats were Atk : 156
Mag: 140+
Def : 150+

Level 99

Wow, the funny thing is, I beat him on Level 92 in Standard Mode without using Reflect. But, I'm amazed when I see people beat him at Level 35, in like 25 sec. It's crazy how good they are.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I thought Demyx was fun =].

So, did I :thumbsup: Well, that is until he does that 10 Water Clones in 10 Seconds nonsense, but I feel that Trinity Limit is the best way to get rid of them. It always does the trick for me. Demyx himself was my favorite Organization Battle because of the way he fought and the battle music.

Jaden007

I love all the Organization battles, but my favorite would have to be when you team up with Axel at the end in Betwitx and Between

Bryantjj

I liked the battle against Demyx. Probably because I think he's the hardest boss in the game :p Besides him I like Xigbar.
If I had FM+ then I'd like to try the Lexeaus and Marluxia battles the most!

MARLUXIA1

My favorite battle was against Sephiroth. After I realized that combos are the only way to win over Sephiroth, I began to only use combos. Combos ARE important in this game. Without combos you can't easily win a battle. After I got a hang to combos, the battle with Sephiroth was easy. Since that day I miss battling Sephiroth.

MARLUXIA1

My favorite battle was against Sephiroth. After I realized that combos are the only way to win over Sephiroth, I began to only use combos. Combos ARE important in this game. Without combos you can't easily win a battle. After I got a hang to combos, the battle with Sephiroth was easy. Since that day I miss battling Sephiroth.:sad:

Vincent <3 Valen

Just una pregunta (a question), was FM ever released in North America? I never paid attention... I wanna play it so bad, but yeah, it makes me mad that i haven't played it yet

oblioath

My favorite battle would have probably been the last roxas vs axel battle. i love axels moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back