• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I liked the last Xemnas boss battle.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
my fav are roxas DW versus xemnas1 and saix. and sora versus saix and the guy with the lances. and roxas versus sephiroth and cloud and mickey versus xemnas1 and xemnas siting in his thrine, last, Sora with DW roxas versus twilight thorn or axel. by the way i used codebreaker codes, if you want them just search codebreaker thread made by me...

RoxasXIII95

sephy was the biggest challenge ive faced yet
so tahts my fav battle in 2
stlill cant beat him in 1
yeah same here i love to beat sephiroth in kh2 but i just can't beat him in one and in 2 im lv 45 and 1 im lv 100 kinda weird but i havent played since like 4 months ago cuz the disk got cut in half

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Originally Posted by I_LUV_SQUARE
sephy was the biggest challenge ive faced yet
so tahts my fav battle in 2
stlill cant beat him in 1

Ironically, Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1 is my favorite boss fight. It used to be the fight against Jafar becaue Agrabah was my favorite world in Kingdom Hearts. But Sephiroth isn't that hard in Kingdom Hearts and you know how to use guard. He's really easy and fun to fight against espcecially since it's one on one.

My favorite battle in Kingdom Hearts 2 was the Boss Battle Against Hades. It was really fun, and the boss battle music made it even more fun that it already was. Having Auron and Herclues made the battle entertaining. Besides, I loved owning Hades with the Sora/Auron Combo Attack along Master Form. They should've thrown in Pain and Panic for some more entetainment. I'd replay KH2 to fight Hades again.

wow, i can beat seph in 25 seconds in KH2 and around 2-3 in KH1.

How do you that? It took me a while to beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2. It takes me 10 Minutes to beat him Kingdom Hearts 1. I'm very cautious when it comes to Boss Fights. If I get hit twice, I need to heal even though it isn't necessary.

Riku Fan1415

I really, really, REALLY enjoyed fighting Sephiroth. He's the hardest boss in the game, yes, harder than Xemnas, and the background music is awesome! I LOVE the One-Winged Angel theme! Plus, because Sephiroth is so hard, when you finally beat him, the feeling of victory and sense of accomplishment (not to mention the drive gauge +1 and Fenrir keyblade) make it all worthwhile.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
I really, really, REALLY enjoyed fighting Sephiroth. He's the hardest boss in the game, yes, harder than Xemnas, and the background music is awesome! I LOVE the One-Winged Angel theme! Plus, because Sephiroth is so hard, when you finally beat him, the feeling of victory and sense of accomplishment (not to mention the drive gauge +1 and Fenrir keyblade) make it all worthwhile.

Lol yeah always good to fight the old sephiroth mwhahaah xD

Jopari

My favorite battles would have to be Sephiroth in KH2 and Riku IV in KH. Those two battles are the greatest because they give you such an awesome feeling when you finally get past them. The other battles I loved were Maleficent in KH and Xemnas in KH2. All those battles have such awesome strategies and scenes. Especially the final scene of the Xemnas battle. Dual wielding Sora rocks.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Destiny's End said:
How do you that? It took me a while to beat Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2. It takes me 10 Minutes to beat him Kingdom Hearts 1. I'm very cautious when it comes to Boss Fights. If I get hit twice, I need to heal even though it isn't necessary.

In KH1 I guard alot... seriously... Like right when the battle starts you guard and then counterguard. THen i use Ars Arcanum. I take off 3 HP bars pretty fast. It gets harder later after he "turns greenish". I have like 17 MP so i can use magic alot. For Items i equip 6 Elixirs.
Stats are- 100 ATK 100 DEF. 68 AP.

For Kh2 i use the guard reflect combo. It works quite well =].

Decisive Pumpkin

Abilities Used:

Guard
Counterguard
Slapshot
Horizontal Slash
Guard Break
Explosion
(Don't equip dodge slash, it drags out the battle)
*Any other action abilities you feel are neccesary.

I use Combo Boost, Scan, Aerial Recovery, 1 Combo Plus, 2 Air Combo +, Air Combo Boost,
Defender, Once More, Second Chance, and other ones i can't seem to remember.

Stats were Atk : 156
Mag: 140+
Def : 150+

Level 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back