• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Promise me that you won't let her give it some retarded black name like Shandriqua or Rayquansha or Tyrone

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Promise me that you won't let her give it some retarded black name like Shandriqua or Rayquansha or Tyrone

^ sorry but that just made me laugh just now, I'm sure he'll give her a wonderful name if he is the daddy.

hold up is it a boy or girl?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
or Tyrone

fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
awww Heartless congrats man I wish I could have a child of mine but no one likes my type. If I can describe my self in one word it would be this.

CRAZYDDRFREAKHARRYPOTTERBOYPOKEMONNERDON

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha I thought some girls actually like it when your super smart or something, alright I'll keep it to my self and act like a pimp lol.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Then I need to find a girl that digs pokemon just as me, then I can play it all I want.
That's the real key. :p
But you gotta keep it on the DL until you know that she digs that stuff too~~

Man, Heartless I can't believe she's giving the kid your last name before she knows if he's yours.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Ha! You guys have it all wrong you should be a nerd & proud! Its all about how you present yourself I'm a huge pokemon/final fantasy nerd & my whole skool knows it, shiiiit I play pokemon in the middle of class but it still dosnt keep me from getting bitches!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
ahaha lil von you think I should tell the girls what I'm into like pokemon kingdom hearts, and final fantasy? you think that would be a good thing to do?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Man, Heartless I can't believe she's giving the kid your last name before she knows if he's yours.

That's how my people do smh

Ha! You guys have it all wrong you should be a nerd & proud! Its all about how you present yourself I'm a huge pokemon/final fantasy nerd & my whole skool knows it, shiiiit I play pokemon in the middle of class but it still dosnt keep me from getting bitches!

See, you're talking bitches. I'm talking women.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
ahaha lil von you think I should tell the girls what I'm into like pokemon kingdom hearts, and final fantasy? you think that would be a good thing to do?

Not necessarily you don't have to tell the that but I don't hide it, I usually keep my DS/PSP on me at all times its an extension of my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back