• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fate of Reality [A Kingdom Hearts RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
Fate of Reality
A Kingdom Hearts RP

...the realm of Light...
...the realm of Darkness...
...the Inbetween...

The three realms of Reality. Light, the realm of Beings. Darkness, the realm of those without hearts. The Inbetween, the realm of nothingness. The realms each have their own properties and laws, and they govern their own inhabitants how they see fit. There is something separating the realms...so that they do not leak into each other and disrupt the fabric of Reality.

But...what if there wasn't...?

The Separation is...fading away...the realms are melding, fusing together, now with nothing to hold them apart. Reality is in jeopardy...the Unreality, the fear that has festered in the minds of all, is slowly becoming all that is has been dreaded to be. The Stations are in disrepair, slowly sucking away at the little power that remains. Soon...there will be nothing to stop the melding...

But there is. The legendary weapon, the Keyblade...it has returned. Three new wielders have been chosen to wield the mystical weapon. With it, they can re-power the Stations and keep the Separation and Reality intact. They can prevent the Unreality and it's chaos. It is their task...their honor...their duty...

In their hands, lies the fate of Reality.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Tons of children were playing, in the town forever bathed in twilight. All the kids were loud-mouthed, and hyper in their own unique way. All of them exept one: Raito Kenyaka. He hadn't had a good blitzball game ever since he came back with this "key" thing. The weapon appeared and dissapeared at random, so it usually hurt people when it appeared.

The thirteen year old boy was eating in the sandlot; the place where all the kids usually struggled. In one hand he had a struggle bat and in the other hand was a cookie in the shape of his head. Cold sweat was dripping from his face and was absorbed by the sand below. The entire day he had been training himself to fight better not because he though something was going to happen, but just because he was bored. His big brother Ryu had been busy all day, so he had nobody to practice with. That was when he came.

"Hey look its the boy who got raped by a man in black. How's you butt?" The boy said, with his friends laughing in the background. The boy was named Naito and he was at least two years older than Raito. It made sense that they hated each other, even their names meaned the opposite things (Raito=light, Naito=night) His friends were named Figgie, Zen, and Reck.

"Why did you ask about my butt?? Wasn't I raped?" Raito replied confused.

"Wow, do you really act like that or are you really that stupid, hmm?" Figgie smirked with a menacing look on her face. Out of all the group, she was the meanest. She didn't care who's feelings she hurt, and was always quick with the combacks.

Raito was about ready to tear into all of them, but his mom raised him with better class than that. "Just leave me alone" He muttered under his breath. He always wondered why they were always mean to him. Ryu just told him to ignore them when he's not there, but Raito had a hard time following directions.

"Aww the liwwle baby 'bout to cry?" Naito mocked. Though Naito always teased him he never really hurt Raito phisically. Probably because he knew the limit to his strength and that he wouldn't be a match for the boy.

Raito was just about to break his promise to his brother, he saw them leave. Taking a breif sigh of releif, he chewed up the rest of his cookie and decided that it was time to go home. But he still felt weird, not because of Naito's taunting but because of something else.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Whistling a somber tune. The sound of a coin being tossed up in the air, a man looked up around and about the area. A light trickle of aura wafted off of him as he'd just exited a small portal of the same color. His amber eyes in took the scene of golden luxury, peace, and tranquility. The sound of children running about did stir his attention for it was a child that put him where he was with a confounded weapon not capable of liberation to the locked ones.

"This town, what is it's name..." He softly spoke.

Looking around, he spotted a sign, lying at the inbetween border at the sun's unchanging position. It harbored to the light no doubt thus he could freely roam here. There was some trace of a smile upon his face, but it was short lived watching the children enact their little game. Another bunch of ruffians decided to tower in, and pick on an idle kid, but this was just juvenile acts, nothing concerning his search. He quickly turned a blind eye and fell back on the building.

Yawning, he shut his eyes only to see pure white. He slept in the light every second of his life...and he hated it.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
“What a pitiful way to spend my time. If only there were more delicious, fuller hearts for my being to consume, then I would have much more enjoyable time doing what I do.” Reforge said this to nobody in particular, he only moved his hand down over his mostly bare slim figure before sitting gracefully down and looking out of a dark sky. He was in a world of light and loved it, but it was now night and he was out so called prowling. There was a woman dressed in bright blue out enjoying her stroll for the night, but she must have been oblivious to Reforge staking up next to her. His fangs bared he bowed to her. “Hello Ma’am how are you doing this evening??” The woman turned and her eyes widened a bit she blushed, shocked to see somebody wearing such little clothing.

Her gaze shifted to his face, “I um, I’m fine thank you. Do you need something?? Are you lost??” A random heartless scurried by and little did she know that it was what her son had turned into after Reforge had devoured his heart. Her gaze looked a bit frantic and she shifted her eight from foot to foot. This world wasn’t that large and in the past few days Reforge had done quite a bit of gathering, this woman would be no different than the others. “Sir?? Are you okay?? You eyes are glowing and……” She was cut off as he thrust the materialized glowing tip of Fortinbras into her. Her body thrashed and she screamed for a few seconds then went limp. Her body glowed and then all but fluttered away, leaving nothing but a pulsing black space.

He absorbed the black mass and as it reached him, it turned red, then white, shaped like a comic heart and was siphoned into the heart space on his chest and then went out of his back one. “Well she had more to her than I thought, but it still wasn’t that great.” A horde of heartless ran up the streets.

--------------------------

Danzaivar snickered and looked down the black hall of the Hallow XIII’s larger than life HQ and then looked out of an open window. The separation was starting and rapidly moving faster, but he didn’t care about that as everyone would come to think. It was all about Orsa and what Orsa needed and wanted to do with everyone’s existence. His highest Katrix and Yusuke were nowhere to be found. This was a shock about Yusuke, but Katrix was a lil bitch. She was always off doing something or other. “Where the hell is that paramount chart I asked for?? If those two don’t get the fuck in here right now, I’ll kill em both.” The runes across his cloak glowed violently, and he appeared right in front of II and III. It seemed they were in the same place. How annoying. Bendis and Meltis floated randomly beyond his shoulders and the stormy yin yang fusion crackled though was silent.

“You are sparring I presume??” His question was a bit rhetorical, they were both in the lavishly spatial sparring center, so if they weren’t fighting or training, something was up……….

Athel

Machinist
"Hey, Dad, Kingdom Key's being weird again."

That simple statement was, in a metaphorical sense, the first step of Ace Fairsky's adventure. It was, in fact, Ace Fairsky himself who announced this statement, and although only one other person could hear it, at that exact moment, the part that Ace was going to play in the game of Reality began.

Ace is, though he is not renown as, a Keyblader and was chosen to be on the day June 29, fourteen years ago. It was understandable, his parents both being Keybladers themselves. His father was Sosh, the legendary White Savior. His mother was Edai, older sister of Athel, the Golden Hero. Ace himself has not gained any fame so far, but will have more than he can handle after the long and arduous journey that will begin in approximately 3 hours and 21 minutes.

Ace takes much after his father, at heart and at appearance. Like his father, Ace's hair has the unnatural tendency to gather in angled clumps that he has classified as "spikes". He also wears a memento for the world to recognize him with; his scarf. This scarf is the very same scarf that his father Sosh wore 29 years ago, when he began the first of his series of adventures.

Anyway-

"What is it, kiddo?" his father called when he had walked out on to the back yard of the Fairsky home to join his son.

"It's doing shining tip thing again" Ace replied upward to his father who stood above and behind him. "We seriously need to get this fixed." He held the key-like weapon at arm's length and observed it. Just like he had described, the tip of the silver blade was glowing with a piercing white light.

"it worked fine when I was your age" his father continued. "Though it did do some strange things..."

"Well this is new" Ace concluded, and thrust the Keyblade forward. Then, against all predictability, a beam of light shot directly from the glowing tip of the Keyblade and flew upwards into the sky endlessly until it could not be seen. Both Ace and his father stared in awe at what had just occurred.

"Well..." Ace's father started, his mouth reaching for the words he could not grasp. "...that's new..."

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
“You are sparring I presume??”

Kat made a little snicker when she heard this. Danny always knew what she was doing. Danzaivar acted like she couldn't be trusted; even though he took her in. She turned around and noticed Bendis and Meltis floating, but that didn't bother her that much.

"We weren't sparring. We were making out silly. You know how hot I think Yuyu is. "She giggled in a cute lil voice. She only uses this voice around her "prey" and Danzaivar. She didn't stop giggling but anybody with a brain could tell she was serious now. " Of course we were sparring, why else would we be here? After all me and Yuyu have to get stronger constantly so we can please daddy."

Katrix had various nicknames for everyone even for Danzaivar though she only uses Daddy and Danny when addressing him. She calls Yusuke Yuyu mainly because he was one of the only people she shows her "nonsadistic" side to.
She was probably one of the only people who could talk like that to Danzaivar and keep a straight face. She knew that half the time Danny wanted to kill her and that he was a major ass most of the time. But he was much more mature to get angry just like that.

"Now, was there something that you wanted me and Yuyu to do daddy?" She asked.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"What the hell?? I swear to...."he stopped and just looked a Kat before deciding to not say anything to her. If he didn't have the heart(pun intended) of another, he would have torn off the right side of her face and used it to blow his nose. She called him daddy which annoyed him immensely and Danzaivar really didn't get what was wrong with her. The girl was nuts!! Regardless he was pleased that they were practicing and then decided to let the matter go and just have idle chat.

His face was blank, but he sounded happy. "I was wondering if you completed the mission to scout the other worlds for the man whom is light. I told you that Re....I mean I have things to do and before the keybladers start running a muck we need to locate this man for our purposes....."

Yusuke hadn't said anything yet. "Are you even still alive??"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------

Light, Nothingness, Darkness, each one has there own pros and cons, each one clearly an opposite to each other, and each one separated, but all of them have one thing in common, they all are putrid disgusting realms not even fit to exist. Well, at least that was one beings perception on them. Running swiftly along the rooftops of a strange town, a small spider like creature, looking almost as if it made of only armor, seemed to be in the middle of frantically searching for something.

Though it seemed to be quite fragile, and that even a small amount of force could crush it, the creature seemed to have made this up, by being exceptionally quick, moving and jumping from rooftop to rooftop, without even stopping to check if it was safe. The people below wouldn't even notice it as it scurried above them without making a single sound, other then the briefest of clanks as it's metal legs gently pushed itself forward along the roofs it traversed.

Suddenly though, the metal spider stopped and looked out across the area, seeing in the distance a flash of light that shot straight into the sky, looking like it was never going to stop as it got higher and higher. Lifting its metal covered head and part of its torso into the air, the creature started to rub its two front metal legs together, releasing no sound except a soft hum. After a couple of seconds, two more hums could be heard from around the area, before two similar but smaller spider leaped onto the same roof with the larger one.

Turning its head from one spider to the other, it almost appeared that they were communicating about something, maybe about what they saw throughout the town, or maybe even about the light that shot into the sky. Though this didn't matter, as the larger of the three suddenly started moving back along the rooftops, while the other two began to leap and bound from each building, towards where the bright light had erupted from.

Somewhere within that world, a figure was sitting on the ground, its entire body hidden by the shadows that stretched across the area of the building it was presently on. Moving its arm out from it, the figure stretched it from tiredness, briefly bathing it in the light of the world. Though it was for a few seconds, the figure's arm was clearly visible, its dark metal shining against the sunlight while tiny amounts of leaking darkness bled from the joints of the armor.

Returning its arm back into the darkness of the shadows, the figure never even opened its eyes, as the strange metal spider landed right beside it. Moving a little closer to it, the creature began to hum like it had done previously to the other metal spiders, though it was also moving its front legs together as well. Immediately after the humming had stopped, the figure instantly opened its eyes, glowing a dark purple even through the darkness very visible.

"Let's see how this works out!" the figure said, its voice showing that it was male, towards the metal spider as he looked out towards the horizon, and smirked a little at what would soon occur. Landing on the house where the light was supposed to have been seen, the two small metal spiders crawled exceptionally quieter across the roof, hidden as best they can while they watched Ace and the weapon they were tasked to find.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kaijen found himself floating in the midst of darkness. Images passing his mind. A crying boy at school...

Lauging kids...

Anger...

Hate...

Sorrow...

Love...

Passion...

A darkness. A darkness that spread through the sky as quick as rain clouds. Wind picking up. Strange...creatures emerging from the ground. And...a keyshaped weapon.

Kaijen awoke in a brown town. He looked around to see other strange creatures with red..blobs on thier head floating around. People walked by, as if they didn't notice him. Kaijen stood and looked the the town name. With a blink and a sigh he walked further into the town that seemed to be forever night time.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Not a single movement broke out upon the three realms that create the reality that we know today. But for some in those realms they wish to create an unbalanced sanctuary. One of those people is an Unbirth that in his original days had no name, but given somewhat a second chance, now going by the name of Kairo.

Kairo is known throughout all three realms as the controller of the dark energy in peoples hearts. " I can feel it, he is nearby. Anorgos, he is within distance of my sences." Kairo had invisioned throughout the time he spent in the Dark realm. Almost his entire life was spent in that very same realm, Kairo found a way out, a way out of the lonely space of the Dark Realm.

" A light, it burns my eyes, but I can feel him, anorgos he power, i can sence it. He is past the bright light." Kairo said as he ran as fast as he can past the bright light, and where did this bright light take him, only to the one place that was like a second home to him...Twilight town.

A bright light opened up a vortex in the air and what shot out of the light at a high speed, none other than Kairo crashlanding near the abandoned Mansion. " This mansion i don't remember this being here, but to find Anorgos i must stay strong and believe that he is here somewhere." Kairo spoke in a very mild tone, as his voice was getting slightly lighter and his power just increasing at the very same rate, he had the urge to wonder and cause any kind of trouble that his whole body could do.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
I was wondering if you completed the mission to scout the other worlds for the man whom is light. I told you that Re....I mean I have things to do and before the keybladers start running a muck we need to locate this man for our purposes....."

Kat loved it when Danzaivar got confused like that. It made him look so stupid in her eyes. She looked away and scratched her head for a second before looking at Danzaivar.

"Not yet..... I dont know about Yuyu but I've narrowed it down to two worlds. Man I hope he's smexy. The sexy ones are always the most fun to carve up. Just make those beutiful faces unrecognizable........" Kat got lost in her own sadistic lust. Though she refrained from talking, Kat had a peculiar gleam in her eyes and she started licking her lips...Once her fantasy was over, she took a glance to see if anyone was staring.

"Uuuummmm yaa........ I'll go look for him. Bye-bi daddy." She said before dissapearing in a dark portal.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Danzaivar was unimpressed by Kat's words. "There is really something the matter wi..." She should have had more information than she did and because of this, he was eve more annoyed as she left in a portal, presumably going to keep looking. The worst part had to be her little speech before hand that consisted of her slicing up a sexy person's face. "That bitch really has problems. She needs help and a lot of it, but I'll leave that for another time." Now that she left, there wasn't really reason for him to stay exactly, and Yusuke and the others new where to find him. His feet clacked on the floor as his footsteps continued down the hall and Danzaivar rounded the corner. "This is just a fluke on everybody's part. None of them know what is going on, or why any of this is really going on."

------

Reforge laughed and dropped down to the ground, his golden rimmed wings closing silently as he did so. "Really??" The man referred to the boy whom was several feet away, the boy with the keyblade of darkness, the first in several notches of a plan that he had. The word plan was completely on a tangent for the task at hand, but it sounded good for the situation even so. "Kaijen." Reforge spoke the boys name and watched as with given reaction a flux of notation began to draw out the power of the boy's keyblade it was visible to Reforge even though the weapon was not manifested for fighting.

"It is really sad that someone so young has to go through something such as this." He walked closer to the boy and bent down, kneeling as both hands brushed the ground before he stood again. "I don't know how to say this without being rash, but I am going to kill you and take your heart with me, and consume your keyblade."

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
Walking through the crowded streets of Twilight Town, Mareth couldn't help but notice the people were quite boring. They all had the same look that they always had, not knowing of the other worlds, and how they had it far worse than here. Still, this place was like a sanctuary for him, away from his dangerous, dark, homeworld.

Mareth walked down a long spiral-like ramp, looking to see a place marked by a small arch sign calling it the "sandlot". Entering, he saw children sparring with each other with small blue club-like weapons. At closer look, the clubs seemed to be shaped like the sword he had sitting at his home, gathering dust.

Mareth, feeling like a little sparring was in order, went to the small garage in the back picking out a struggle club from the pile. He tested the weapon, swinging it every which way, thinking just how different it was from real weapons. He turned to leave the sandlot, when he heard a cocky voice from behind him.

"Hey, you. What are you doing in my sandlot?" turning, he saw the boy to be in about his teenage years, wearing a black toboggin on his head. Behind him were two people of the same age, one with a darker skin-tone than most around. The other, a girl with purple eyes, and white hair that was swept over her eye. "Last time I checked, this was public property."

Athel

Machinist
Step, step, step, step, went the sound of the Unbirth's feet as he walked down the light less corridors. The Unbirth's name is Mobius. Thus is the name he was given on the Day. The Day he became what he is and lost what he was. The day he learned. Learned of the Unreality. The day he cast off the remains of former existence.

Mobius is his name. And he is an Unbirth.

The Unbirth named Mobius walked through the corridors of the Citadel of the Unreal. The Unbirth is walking. And waiting. Waiting for the Coming. The Coming of "the future that should have been". The Coming of the true Reality, the Reality that the gods had intended there to be. Not the meaningless life that the Beings live, no! The Reality that was intended for him. For the Unreal. For those who could see life for what it really was, for what existence was meant to be.

Mobius pulled open the door to his chambers and knelt. He knelt for the gods. The one true god, the god that waits. The god who waits for the Coming, who sits on high, waiting to judge the pitiful Beings and they're worthless lives, casting them aside. Though the ask for mercy, though the ask for forgiveness, though they ask for compassion. Ha! There is no mercy, there is no forgiveness, there is no compassion. They are lies that they tell themselves, hoping to salvage meaning for the worthless Reality that they cling to. But the true god has no feeling for them. There is no justice. There is only Judgment.

"My Lord" said the Unbirth named Mobius. "It approaches. The Unreality comes."

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
"Well, it's not. I keep this place safe, so it's mine. If your looking for a struggle, Theres one right here." the boy said, pulling out his blue sword. mareth chuckled to himself. The boy was getting in way over his head. "Alright, i'll show you what true swordsmanship is."

The boy laughed cockily, taking his place in the center of the sandlot. He pushed several children out of the way. Obviosly he wasn't much of a protector, so much as he was a playgrond bully. Mareth took his place across from the boy, assuming his stance. "let's go!" the boy said, lunging at him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xantez stood in his room at the Twilight Town inn, wondering what he should do to pass the time. There wasn't much to do, since he was currently off-duty for the Hallowed XIII. He wished he could be in the heat of the action, battling the heartless in some world, but he was forced to stay here.

It was so boring, and there was no one to play jokes on. The Hallowed XIII just didn't recognize his talents, or maybe they just didn't like him. He had poisoned their drinks more times than any of them could count, which none of them could. "why can't something exciting happen?"

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Raito took his time getting out of the sandlot. He kept on thinking about random things while dragging his feet threw the sand. Eventually the boy started thinking about how people know when to go to sleep. Afterall, this town is forever bathed in a Twilight sky. When ever he awoke it was twilight and whenever he went to sleep it was twilight. Day and night didn't exist here so how could people tell the time? What if the first people who came here didn't understand the time and got it all wrong? What if they went to sleep when they were supposed to wake up and woke up when they were supposed to go to sleep? This and many other questions about this town haunted Raito for a long time. But it seems he's the only one who asked these questions....

Raito snapped out of his train of thought when they key-thingy appeared in his hand. It didn't seem to shock him, but even if he was he didn't show it. Raito just stared at it blankly, waiting for it to do something. After several seconds, when Raito was about to lose interest in it, it started shaking violently.

"Stop it you stupid key!" He yelled like they keyblade had could actually hear him.

They keyblade only shook more and more before it started pointing in a direction. It was the same direction that the strange man who saw him getting tortured by Naito went. He tried to move in direction that they key was going but it wouldn't budge. It just stayed in that same spot, still shaking.

Almost as it knew that Raito wasn't going to willingly, they keyblade started flying towards the same direction. At first Raito could keep up with it, but eventually he tripped and was dragged: the only part of his body not on the ground was his arm that was gripping the keyblade. Dirt and God knows what got in Raito's mouth and eyes, but he lifted up his head to see the man leaning against a building: they keyblade was heading straight towards him.

"Hey old man watch out!" He yelled, getting up and trying to stop it with the soles of his shoes. All of it was futile, the soles of his shoes were quickly wearing out, so unless the man got out of the way, the keyblade would go right threw him.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
"Very well...begin!" Mareth said, preparing for an attack. As mareth himself knew, you never made the first move, for it would set you up for failure. Obviously this boy didn't know that, as he lunged at mareth, his hit easily being blocked.

"You made the first move...big mistake!" Mareth said, countering the boys shot with a powerful smash to the hand that held his weapon. "Arghh!" he yelled, dropping his weapin, temporarily disarmed. Mareth used the oppurtunity to strike the boy, thus winning the battle.

"Seifers...not feelin' so hot, y'know?" the dark-skinned boy said. "He didn't seem to feel so bad when he wanted a fight." Mareth answered. The small group scurried off, leaving Mareth to ponder what had just happened.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Garforge lay there, his hands folded behind his head. Both legs down, he curled up and popped his body onto both of his feet. Stretching his arms and the most of his body for starter's he'd taken what was literally a light nap. It tapped his mind, he turned his head feeling his heart beat. He could track the residue of fragmented energy to shape the accursed weapon.

He broke into a vibrant and streaming dash. Running with the most elegant grace on the building's edge's, this was no problem for his abnormal acrobatics. It was slight and faint, but he felt it manifest itself by someone within the town. Boy was this stupid of them to do that at this time of all times. It was flailing wildly, going nuts until he dropped down to the west. Over the rooftop, he saw a kid flying towards someone's initial vicinity. The flash of light off the roof, Garforge was nowhere to be seen.

Phasing in pre collision, his bracelet to bat and absorb the jab impact of the key, he held Glave above him to also brace the kinetic force of the other man's swing.

"Thats my bread and butter your messing with..."

The first he'd spoken, pulsing a wave of energy to shoot them both back, just as quick, he flash phased moving his hand out to catch the key holding kid with his left hand. He'd dangle for a second or two, and Garforge looked at the object in his hand, strangely shaped, this wasn't the same one that got him locked down. Yet the shape, energy powering it was overwhelmingly similar.

"Though we've only just met..."

He said holding him up, now by his back collar.

"You'll disappear...like I did, now....suffer, as I suck the light from your heart and you sink to the darkness..."

(You got mad time to swing at me, don't even stunt. lol.)

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Kaijen heard his name. He turned around to see a brilliant man with golden wings confronting him. It was strange, who was this guy? And how did he know his name? Exactly what was he after. He then kneeled down and said someting.

"I am going to kill you and take your heart with me and consume your keyblade."

What the heck?! What did Kaijen ever do to this guy? What the heck was a freakin keyblade?!

"Listen, I dunno what the heck you're talkin about, but I didn't even do anything to you. You must have the wrong guy. So get outta my face." Kaijen retorted back to the man who he thought was babbling on about nothing. He turned his back and began to walk down the red-brown streets hoping the guy would buzz off.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge turned and watched as the kid walked off, ignoring him for the most part and sealing a painful next few minutes for himself. “You foolish little son of a slut, how dare you turn your back on me. I’ll make this hell for you!!!!” His words would ring true and they were meant to be horrible just like Reforge tended to be to others as he went through life. His wings opened again, and his body hummed as he jumped into the air, and flew past Kaijen turning around and opening his wings wide.

“Azure!!” a wave of energy flashed from between Reforge’s wings, hurling down a thick blast of azure colored flames that set the air on firing sending Kaijen awash with turmoil. He could try and dodge, but the fire was in a moderate area, shaped in a ring around him, besides, Reforge was just starting.” He flapped his wings hard, and Bendis and Meltis spun wildly around Reforge’s body, glowing white as he looked down.

He tensed up and the orbs hurtled at Kaijen. “Magenta!!” with the quickness of spectral eagle in the flight the orbs threw a succession of magenta colored twisters into the already burning area, which caused buffeting gusts against Kaijen and also made the flames burner brighter and hotter. “You aren’t going anywhere kid, you should have never came here. I knew where you would be all along………but now you lose.”

His bicep illuminated a deeper color than his armor plating and then he fired a beam of energy from across his arm, which resulted in an explosion that consumed the area Kaijen was pretty much trapped in. “Heh, a keyblader is THIS pitiful??”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back