• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

Sorry its been a while, but I just finished The Road To Dawn, so now I have time to do this one.

Ok, enough of my explanation, heres the new chapter:

Day 4
Changes

"Akira, you will be taking a mission with Xane today," Saix said as soon as Akira walked into the meeting room. Akira's eyes widened.

"Uh..."

Xane walked to stand beside her. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on, newb, the sooner the finish, the sooner I get away from you," She said, hitting Akira on her back. Akira coughed and looked over at Roxas and Axel. Roxas shrugged apollegetically.

Akira and Xane teleported off.

---

"Ok, shorty," Xane said, stepping out of the dark portal, "Let's see how you fight. And this time, don't pass out."

Akira blushed in embarrasment and summoned her blade, taking a quick look around. She wasn't in the World That Never Was anymore.

"Um, where are we?" Akira asked doubtfully, relaxing her fighting stance.

"Twilight Town, you idiot." Xane spat.

"Twilight Town...." Akira repeated.

"C'mon, let's get this over with. Saix told me that our job is to collect hearts." Xane pondered aloud. A heartless appeared before them.

"Nice timing." Xane said, summoning a green and black blade. Akira got in a fighting stance and lunged for the creature. Xane took some of the others that had sprung up, but never got the hearts out of them. After Akira saw she was struggling, she threw her blade at them. It spinned and went through their bodies, hearts coming out of them. Akira regained her keyblade and walked over to Xane.

"How did you....do that?" She said between a breath. Akira cocked her head to the side.

"I gathered hearts like you told me to do," Akira replied doubtfully. Xane looked down at Akira.

"But how did you get the hearts?" She asked in awe. Akira shrugged.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Akira asked. Xane sighed in exasperation.

"Look, princess, what you just did, no one in the organization, well, except Roxas, can do. You actually collected a heart without it finding its way back to its heartless!" Xane shouted.

"Is that....good?" Akira asked. Xane face palmed.

"Yes, you idiot!" Xane exclaimed. Akira stepped back cautiously.

"Now if I had that power...Kingdom Hearts would be mine..." Xane whispered to herself.

"Um, what?" Akira asked. Xane turned her back on Akira.

"Nothing, nothing. Look for more heartless, princess," Xane barked, pushing Akira forward.

"Ow! Sheesh, I'm on it..." Akira said as more heartless appeared. She ran and started slashing as Xane stared.

"I wonder...."

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

Oh snap! im surprised u wrote this since u had many distractions ;)

Bellaisima358

Day 4
Status

Akira wiped a trickle of sweat from her forehead and turned to Xane, standing in a far corner, clapping.

"Nicely done, amateur," She said, patting Akira in the back.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Akira demanded. Xane shrugged.

"One, because I didn't feel like it. Two," Xane flicked some green sparks off her fingers, "Might as well have you do the dirty work, since you have the ke-"

"Enough, Xane." An ominous voice rang around them. Xane rolled her eyes.

"Oops, I forgot, I can't tell her she's-"

"I said, enough." Xemnas appeared from a dark portal. Xane's face pailed.

"Uh, yes superior," She said, stepping beside Akira. She pushed her forward.

"Oof!" Akira rubbed her shoulder.

"Status report." Xemnas ordered. Akira scratched her head.

"Um...." What did he mean by status report?

"All clear, fourteen heartless, twelve hearts collected, no spottings." Xane drilled. Xemnas kept his gaze on Akira.

"Alright....you can return to the castle," Xane and Akira stepped forward to the portal waiting, but Xemnas stopped Akira. "Except you. In the meeting room."

"Yes....superior," Akira replied as he and Xane dissapeared. Akira stood in the middle of a lot, a warm breeze blowing her hood off.

"Hey! Come back here!" A guy's voice shouted behind her. Akira ran and hid behind a crate.

A guy with messed up brown hair and an oversized shirt ran, clearly getting tired. He stopped for breath when the voice came up behind him.

"You owe me ice cream, Pence!" The guy who had shouted said behind the weezing Pence.

"I...didn't...mean...to...drop it!" He panted. A girl with brown hair and doe like green eyes came behind the two boys.

"Hayner, you'll live one day without ice cream!" She shouted.

"Will I?" Hayner challenged. Pence and the girl looked at eachother as Hayner crossed his arms in protest. Suddenly, they burst out laughing.

"Olette, can you at least get me a new one?" Hayner whined. Olette nodded in between laughter, and gave Hayner some money. Hayner pumped his arm in success, and ran off. Pence ran after him, and Olette followed, still laughing.

"Who were....they?" Akira asked, dazed.

Bellaisima358

Ok, short, but I'll finish it tomorrow. Sorry :/

Day 4
Favorites

"About time," Larxene hissed as Akira apeared in the meeting room. Akira blushed in embarrasment as others turned to look at her.

In the room was not the complete organization, but a few. Larxene, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, and Roxas waited on their chairs. Xemnas was on his usual spot, high above them all.

Akira quickly teleported to her spot next to Roxas, putting on her hood swiftly and looked down. She made a quick glance at Roxas. He smiled. Akira returned the smile.

"I have gathered you all for a new mission," Xemnas boomed, his superior voice reverberating from the emptier walls. Akira looked up slightly.

"You all are the strongest and more advanced of the group, therefore, I haven chosen specifically your group for this special mission." Xemnas continued. Everyone waited anxiously to hear this "special mission."

"I sense the princesses have new descendants. It will be your job to eliminate them."

Bellaisima358

Ok, continued from Day 4, Favorites, here's the rest:

Day 4
Favorites (continued)

Eliminate them? Like....kill them? Akira thought, biting her lip. No one showed emotion.

"Alright, those who have further questions, see me in my study, or consult with Saix," He said exasperatingly, flopping his hand towards Saix. He nodded.

"Meeting ajourned!" He barked, clearly wanting to leave. All the members dissapeared, leaving only Akira and Xemnas. Akira akwardly teleported to the front of the room.

"Er-Superior?" She asked uncertainly. Xemnas looked down upon her, and his hard expression softened.

"Yes?" He said, trying to sound less harsh. He didn't want to scare away the one and only k-

"I have a question about the mission....?" Akira continued. "Who-who do we have to-eliminate?"

"Ah," Xemnas sighed. "Well, Akira, there are six princesses of heart. The seventh stepped down years ago. The Six princesses have descendants in different worlds, some knowingly, while others live their whole lives not knowing. Those who do know are in the risk of exposing and destryoing our one goal. Do you know what that goal is?"

Akira thought a while. "Kingdom Hearts." She said grimly. Xemnas nodded.

"The Princesses' hearts are essential and very powerful, but cannot be redeemed easily. You can't take those hearts," He explained, "But you can take those who's descendant from them. They have almost the equal amount of power of one of the princesses'."

Akira stayed silent and unhooded herself. "Why do I need to find Kingdom Hearts? I already have a heart..." Akira understood the concept of Kingdom Hearts, but she wondered how this applied to her.

"You hold the key to our-er-success." He replied, choosing his words carefully. The girl could not be told what she was capable of, for she might walk out on the Organization.

"Oh," She simply replied, and turned to leave.

"Akira?" Xemnas called. She turned.

"Yes?" She replied.

"See me in Vexen's lab tomorrow morning," He said, dissapearing. Akira stood there, dumbfounded.

"Um...ok?" She said aloud to the empty and unwelcoming walls of the Organization's meeting room.

(ok, everyone relax, he's not gonna harm her, geez....)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back