• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Re: Fate of A Hero

Day 2: Mission

Akira teleported to her spot in the meeting room. Roxas quickly appeared soon after and smiled at her. Akira looked down and blushed.

The room slowly filled with the other members. Xane glared at Akira from across the room. Everyone but Xane seemed to like the new girl....

"Alright, mission assignments for the day," Xemnas announced, appearing at the middle of the room in the highest chair. Everyone turned to listen.

"Larxene and Xane. Xane, you know where you left off," Xemnas said. Xane nodded at him and glared at Akira before teleporting off with Larxene.

"Zexion and Marluxia, collect hearts in Traverse Town," Xemnas ordered. They nodded and teleported off.

"Lexaeus and Xigbar, Destiny Islands." Xemnas continued. He did this with each member, pairing them off and sending them to a place unheard of. Akira waited until everyone filed out of the room. When it came down to only Roxas and her, Xemnas looked at them and smiled.

"Roxas, take Akira out to The World that Never Was. Overlook her work and see how she does." Xemnas ordered. They nodded and teleported off.

-----

Akira and Roxas appeared in an abandoned town square. A lighted skyscraper towered above them.

"Ok, let see, can you wield your ke- er I mean, weapon?" Roxas asked. Akira looked at him, confused. He sighed.

"Ok, stick out your hand," He said, doing it himself. Akira lifted the hand with her birthmark, just as Roxas had done.

"Now, call out whatever comes to your mind," he said, shutting his eyes. Akira shut her eyes and waited.

Ember.

She felt something heavy in her outstretched hand. Akira opened her eyes and saw a big silver and red key.

------

"Take the left side, shortie!" Larxene shouted. Xane summoned her and slashed the entire left side. She called upon thunder and green lightning killed off Larxene's side. Larxene glared at her.

"To slow," Xane said, running off. Larxene growled and threw a knife at her. She missed Xane's blonde braid narrowly.

-----

"Good," Roxas said, smiling. He had a silver key himself.

"Now, that's your weapon. What name came to your mind?" He asked. Akira looked at him like a child lost.

"Ember," She said, admiring it. Roxas nodded.

"Ok. Now," millions of black thingies appeared.

"Now we fight." He said.

A black thing lunged at Akira. Akira lifted her weapon holding hand up to cover herself.

------

Bellaisima358

Day 2: Suprises

"Kill it, Akira!" Roxas shouted. Akira suddenly felt this...this rush. She opened her eyes and slashed the thing violently. She smiled slyly.

"Great! Now do that with-" Roxas was cut off to see that Akira was already fighting on her own.

Akira slashed every one of those black things. She even did some cool tricks.

Akira twirled her blade through her fingers, and they started blazing red fire. Akira threw it at a crowd of black things, and it twirled through all of them, killing them all. Akira caught her blade perfectly and turned to Roxas, smiling wickidley. Her eyes were getting blacker. Roxas clapped. He stepped forward, when Akira felt a strange ripple of pain go through her head, down to her heart. She rubbed her temples.

"Um, are you alr-"

Akira fainted. Roxas ran to her aide. He checked her forehead, and saw she was burning up.

"Oh Kingdom Hearts," He whispered.

He took her in his arms and summoned a portal.

-----

"Ha ha, princess fainted on the job?" Larxene asked, laughing. She followed Roxas as he walked to Xemnas's study, Akira in his arms.

"Shut up, bi-"

"Don't test her, pretty boy," Xane said, appearing beside Larxene.

"You left me," She said to Larxene. Larxene laughed.

"Thank you for stating the obvious," She said sarcastically. Xane glared.

"Well girls, its been a pleasure," Roxas said, stopping in front of a large white door. He was about to knock when an ominous voice interrupted.

"Enter."

"Oh sh**, Roxas is in trou-ble," Larxene snickered. Xane stiffled a giggle.

Roxas rolled his eyes as the door opened.

-----

Akira's ears rang. She could hear two females talking in the distance. She then heard Roxas. She felt a cold breeze hit her, then cold under her.

-----

"What happened to her?" Xemnas asked. Roxas shrugged.

"I don't know, she was doing fine, and then she just passed out." Roxas explained. A medical table appeared before them, and Xemnas signaled Roxas to lay Akira down. He did so.

"Mmm," Akira grumbled, as if gaining conciousness. Xemnas stepped back. Akira squirmed. They became more violent. Roxas stepped forward, but Xemnas shook his head. He stepped back.

"Ah!" Akira shouted, sitting up. Roxas looked at her, then looked at Xemnas. He closed his eyes thoughtfully.

"She is fine. Akira, you can go." He said. Akira got off the table, walked to the door, and exited the room silently, scared that if she said a word, Xemnas would kill her. She shut the door.

"Roxas, don't let her out of your sight," Xemnas ordered. Roxas nodded and teleported off to the room.

------

Akira was alone, her boot's echoing in the hallway. She fumbled with her fingers.

What had happened? Why did she pass out? She had felt....nothing. Empty. Then bam, she was unconsious.

She jested silently, making her way into her bedroom. She was greeted by Axel, standing in the doorway.

"Why, hello there my little ray of sunshine," He cooed, taking her hand and kissing it. Akira pulled it away.

"Um, hi," She said, walking away to the balcony. Axel followed.

"You're kinda hot," He said, playing with her long black hair. Akira shivered as her ran his fingers through it.

"And I like that," He whispered into her ear. Akira was really freaked out now. Axel was only inches away from her, yet Akira was frozen.

What do I do!? She asked herself frantically. Axel leaned in. She screamed in her head.

Help! She shouted in her head. Suddenly, someone entered the room.

Bellaisima358

Day 2: Territory

"Leave her alone Axel," Roxas growled. Akira sighed with relief, but kept her eyes shut. Axel had not left her side.

"Relax Roxas," Axel cooed, backing away, but pulling Akira in with him. She yelped.

"I'm just making her feel comfortable," He cooed, stroking Akira's cheek. She tried not to tremble.

"Let her go." Roxas demanded, summoning his blade. Axel smiled and let Akira go gently. She moved away from him.

"I thought you were joking," Axel said, "I guess the territory has been taken." He dissapeared into a dark portal.

"Are you okay?" Roxas asked. Akira nodded blankly. Roxas smiled.

"If you ever need me, I'll never be far, okay?" He said. Akira nodded quicker. His blue eyes stared into her soul. Akira turned for the door.

"Where are you going?" Roxas asked. Akira stopped.

"Somewhere," She replied.

-----

Akira wandered aimlessly through the hallways, jesting. This place was getting creepier by the second. She wanted to go home. But the light....

Maybe this place wasn't so bad. Akira could wield fire. She even had a blade of her own. And Roxas....well....Roxas was probably the only good guy so far. She found herself going up some stairs, leading to a door that said ROOF ACESS. She pushed the door open and found herself atop the building. You could see the heart shaped moon glow above. She walked toward the edge and sat.

Maybe things would get better. Maybe she'd fit in. Maybe....

Maybe she couldn't count on maybe all the time.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!

awww it kinda makes me sad that axel is such a jerk!!!

welll at least roxas isnt ;)

Bellaisima358

Day 3: Day Off.

"Meeting today?" Akira asked as she watched Axel and Roxas bustling around the room. Axel chuckled.

"No, today's our day off," Roxas replied. Akira cocked her head to the side.

"What do you do on you day off?" Akira asked.

"Whatever," Axel said, leaving the room, leaving Akira and Roxas alone. She slid out of her bed, stretching.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked, yawning. Roxas sat down.

"I don't know...." He said thoughtfully. He looked out the balcony. Akira looked as well.

"Hey, do you guys have any music here?" Akira asked. Roxas looked at her in alarm.

"Music...?" He repeated in a sketchy tone. Akira gaped at him.

"You know, music. Melodies. Rock. Rap." She answered. Roxas stayed blank.

"Wow! Ok, come with me." She set out to find Demyx.

-----

"Ok, Demyx, can I borrow your sitar?"

Demyx, Akira, and Roxas now sat in an empty room. Demyx sipped some sort of energy drink.

"Sure," He said, taking another sip. Akira carefully positioned herself.

"Ok, Rira, I know what music is." Roxas pleaded. Akira gave him the look.

"Yet, you have no idea what rap, rock, pop, classical, indie, al-"

"Ok, ok, I wanna know." Roxas replied, giving up. Akira smiled.

"Ok, now this is rock," Akira started a guitar solo attempt.

-----

Three hours. Three hours trying to teach Roxas what music was, and he finally got it. Demyx made fun of Akira's crappy guitar skills.

"What? I'm just trying to give him the basic idea..." Akira whined. Demyx laughed.

"Of what? Whiney love songs?" He burst laughing. Akira gave him a murderous look.

"Um, well, yeah," Demyx ran away. Akira smiled slyly as Roxas came to join her.

"Ok, now can we do something I like to do?" He demanded. Akira hesitated.

"Ok, that's a yes. C'mon, Axel's coming with us!" He said, grabbing her wrist.

-----

Roxas, Axel and Akira teleported to a clocktower overlooking a city. A beautiful sunset lurked in the horizon. Akira stumbled and landed on Roxas's chest, grabbing him from the arms, almost like a hug. She looked down.

"What if we fall?" She said, breaking free, blushing. Axel laughed.

"Ha ha, you won't. We haven't, so I doubt you will," He said. Akira still wasn't convinced.

"Look," Roxas said gently, grabbing her hand by the fingertips, "I- I mean we, won't let you fall."

Akira blushed and nodded, following him. She sat down in between Axel and Roxas. Axel handed her a blue popsicle.

"Um....what is this?" She asked, staring at it in her hand. Roxas and Axel started eating it.

"Sea salt ice cream," Roxas said, chuckling. Akira carefully brought it to her mouth and licked it. A small sensation of bitter and sweet satisified her taste buds.

"Wow....it's good!" She said, eating it feverishly. Axel burst out laughing as she stopped, blue all over her mouth. She looked at Roxas.

"What's so funny?" She asked, confused. Roxas smiled and giggled.

"You got some ice cream on you," He said, wiping half of it away. Akira blushed and licked the rest off her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back