• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fast and Furious: The New DK [Action/Romance Rp]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakurablossom07

[http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/113619-fast-furious-new-dk-action-romance-rp-sign-ups-oocs.html] (Link to the sign-ups and OOCs)

The sun began to rise as its light touched the city of Tokyo, Japan. The city streets began to get busy as everyone was waking up from their slumber to get on with their daily life. Some were getting dressed for work and some were getting dressed for school. It was going to be another busy day for the people of Japan. Fayte walked into her garage and opened the door of the garage, allowing the light of the sun shine into the room, revealing cars that still needed to be fixed or that needed to be tuned up.

She was getting more customers each day due to the race contest that was being held in 2 weeks; it was the race for the new DK. Racers from all over the world were coming to Japan to compete and to win. Many of the participants were bringing in their cars to make it even better, hoping that it would help them to win their next race. Knowing that there was work to be done for the day, Fayte turned on some music, picked up some tools and began working on the cars that were parked in her garage.

"There are so many skilled drivers coming to Japan for that contest. Even the racers from last night were really skilled. Can't believe how close they were at the finish line," Fayte thought to herself, replaying the races she saw last night.

Suddenly, two cars pulled up to her garage and came out two three racers. She knew that one of they were racers and one of them came to pick up his car that he had messed up a couple of days ago from a race. The racer was in danger when the opposing racer tried to push him off a cliff during a race. Of course, many of the spectators didn't like how the racer was cheating to win, so he was disqualified.

"So, is my car all fixed yet?" he asked.
"Sure is. You're lucky that he just messed up the left side of the tires and just scratched the side of your car. Luckily, none of the engine and the internal parts were messed up," Fayte informed.
"Thanks for that. I wouldn't be able to compete tonight if something really bad happened," he said.
"You're lucky that he got disqualified and you were able to move up," she said.
"Yeah I know. Are you coming tonight?" the racer asked, paying her for the work she did.
"Of course, after all, all the racers from all over the world are coming tonight. Have to watch their racing styles," she answered.
"Alright, I'll see you tonight and thanks again," he said, driving off.

Fayte waved her hand in the air and went back to working on the rest of the cars.

Last edited:

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Gabriella floored the gas pedal, her car engine roaring with power. She shot forward like she had been launched from a giant sling shot, her car lurching gently as it easily coasted past 70 mph. It wasnt really a street race, just a leisurely drive on the open road. Ths Tuscan hills sped past her in a dark blur, and she eyed her speedometer as it climbed switfly from one notch to the next. 90, 100, 125, her heart pounded as she gained speed.

"WOOOHOOOO!" She shouted out, her cry lost somewhere in the dark night. After only seven miles, she decided to call it a night, although it was just barely past midnight. She needed to rest up all her cars, and herself, before the next big event. "Ahh, Tokyo..." She said, memories of her days in the great city flooding back to her. She had raced there once, but only once, and it was merely a play match. This was going to be the real deal.

Her car slowly edged its way into the garage, and she quickly turned off the ignition. She hopped out, tossed the keys to her waiting maid, Lucia, and waltzed into her house. Her foyer was lined with plaques and trophies, belonging to her and her father. When her dad was alive, he was the fasted man in all of Italy. He hadnt only street raced, he had once done it professionally too. He had a reputation for living life in the fast lane, litterally.

"Lucia, shut the garage please. Its late, so I will polish the cars tomorrow. Get some rest." She called behind her, not taking her eyes away from the shelves lined with gold. Reluctantly, she climbed into her bed and fell into an anxious sleep. She almost couldnt wait 2 weeks to return to Tokyo, but her excitement died down as sleep over took her.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
The sunrise glinted off the skyscrapers that consisted of Tokyos skyline. "We will be landing in Tokyo shortly, please fasten your seat belts and remain patient." The plane shifted and began its slow descent towards the earth. Chika could hardly contain herself, it had been months since she had seen her best friend Christian. The plane finally landed and Chika walked off the plane half-asleep. "Chika-chan!" Chika heard her name being called and thought she was hallucinating when the voice registered in her mind. "Chika! Over here!" She looked up and grinned.

Standing 10 feet away was her very best friend in the entire world. Christian was grinning crookedly, jumping up and down and waving wildly.
"Christian!" she shouted. "What are you doing here, it's sunrise!"
"Well, it's not like I could let my favorite person come to Tokyo for the first time without a proper welcome!" Christian laughed. "Man, it's so good to see you! It's been what, 3 months?"
"Yeah, it's been forever. I missed you!" Chika was no longer tired and just then Christian pilled her into a vice-tight hug.
"It's been like hell, not having anyone to talk to... Let's get going, I'm sure you're tired. And if I know you, you'll want to sleep the rest of the day."
"No!" though if he had not met her at the airport, she might have... but Chika was never going to admit that. "You are going to give me an insiders tour of the city! And yes, that includes Harajuku and Shinjuku and I want to see cosplayers!"
Christian stifled a laugh and pretended to groan as they walked to his car.

sakurablossom07

Taking a break from fixing the cars, Fayte decided to drive into the city and check out the competitors that had arrived today. While she was on the road, she saw many cars that were from different countries and was surprised by the number of racers that had already arrived in Japan when the actual competition wasn't for about 2 weeks. When she arrived to the city, she quickly met up with a couple of "coordinators" to let her in on tonight's race.

"Got any new racers tonight?" Fayte asked the coordinators.
"Oh yeah, a lot of new racers; racers from different countries. Tonight should be an interesting competition," one of them answered.
"Where is it being held? I'll help spread the word," she suggested.
"It's in the underground parking lot by the Tokyo tower. But of course, the cops are too busy trying to catch the factory made cars so they'll be pretty occupied tonight," another one informed her.
"That makes it all the better. Thanks anyways, see you tonight," she said, waving off.

Driving furthur into town, Fayte arrived at a arcade where a lot of the racers went to. Looking at the time, she knew that most of them would be finished from their daily class and would be heading here to get the information of the meeting place for tonight's race.

Zeph

imp of the perverse

^That's Christian

Chika sighed and opened one eye. Judging by the angle of the sunlight streaming in through her window, it was past noon. Today was her second day in Tokyo, and she was scheduled to start 'training' today. So why had Christian let her sleep in? In fact, she couldn't hear any sounds other than her breathing, so Christian must be out. Maybe there was a note somewhere. As she reluctantly pulled herself up into a sitting position, out of nowhere, Christian poked his head - and then the rest of his body - into the room.

"Afternoon sleepyhead!" Christian laughed, "Did you sleep well? You should have, considering you were snoring like a bear! Hahaha, I never knew Chika-chan snored like that."
"Hey! I don't snore!" Chika threw her pillow at his head and missed. "When are we gonna head out, I'm ready to get behind the wheel of my car again." She had had her car shipped in a week ahead of time so it would be here by the time she arrived. But that meant she had been behind the wheel of her mothers S.U.V. for the past week - not exactly the fastest car ever.
"Well actually, I was gone most of the time, I just got back. But I've got some interesting news for you. Wanna hear?"
"Of course I do. What is it?"
"Well, get dressed and come in the kitchen, I'll tell you while you eat." With that, Christian left the room so Chika could change.

Chika walked into the kitchen, poured herself a bowl of Frosted Flakes and grabbed a package of Poptarts. Poptarts were her morning staple, she couldn't function without them.
"So, what's this big news?" She asked as Christian looked up from his sushi.
"A friend of mine told me there was a race tonight. So it looks like you got here just in time, I'll take you to an old place I know so you can warm up a little before the race. We'll start the real training tomorrow." He smiled as he saw the expression on Chikas face.
"Seriously? Tonight? Awesome! So what are we waiting for, let's go! Where is it going to be held?" Chika was seriously excited - her first Tokyo race!
"It's at some underground parking lot near the Tower. I don't know all the details, but we'll be there. Now concentrate on chewing your food so you don't get indigestion," Christian laughed. "You are seriously like an old man Chika."
"Ugh." Chika feigned disgust as she rolled her eyes. It was great to have Christian back. And even better, she was going to be racing tonight, much sooner than she had expected.
"Oh, and we'll need to find you a job. There's a popular coffee shop that's hiring, I think you'd like it there. So next, we'll go check that out."
Chika only nodded because her mouth was full, but Chriistian caught the excited gleam in her eyes. It was going to be just like old times, only better.

Rikken Omnious

Rikken's hand reached for the transmission as he roared though Tokyo underground. The engine growled slightly as he changed into 5th. He slid sideways around a corner and floored it just as he exited the drift. Causing the tires to spin slightly. Leaving a small smoky path where he had done it. The cars surface shining in the low Tokyo sun. Apparently an arcade was the place to go to get information on the nights racing action. He had seen surprisingly low amounts of police in the area. oh well he thought to himself as he changed down gears near the arcade. Causing the engine to over rev slightly. He already had his jacket on but the car had a dark red colour. But there was a secret he would reveal later on tonight.

He stopped near another car and noticed a girl get out of it. He raised his eyebrow slightly as Fayte looked around before relaxing against her car. He pulled in behind her and turned his car off and got out, "Hey, new guy in town." he said putting his hand behind his head and rubbing it. "Any idea about the street races around here? Im the racing champ from Aus." He said showing her his racing ID.

sakurablossom07

Fayte looked at the boy that had asked her about the race that was being held tonight. Looking at his id, she saw that he really was a racer. Looking slightly over him, she saw his car and was pretty surprised by the car that he was driving and knew that the race would get interesting. She decided to tell him about the race that was being held tonight since it won't hurt to have some new racers competing.

"There's an underground racing being held in the underground parking lot next to the Tokyo Tower tonight," Fayte informed him.

--

The sky was getting darker and darker as the sun began to set and the moon began to rise over the city of Tokyo. Fayte got into her car and drove off towards the parking lot next to the Tokyo Tower. As she began driving, she saw competition even in the city, knowing that the cops wouldn't do anything to them. Nearing the rendevouz point, she saw different cars entering into the parking lot, one by one.

The parking lot was dimmed but bright enough for everyone to see each other. Some people were showing off their cars with their new sound systems or the newest engine that has been out on the market. Others were in their own little corner, doing some last minute tuning to get them ready for tonight's race. Fayte saw that there were many new faces here and it was going to another night with interesting races. Pulling up her car on an empty slot, she got out and waited for the first race to begin.

Artemis

Gabriella was jet lagged from her flight. She stepped from the terminal into the Tokyo Airport, people of every variation struggling in the mass confusion for boarding and luggage. She sighed and went to the luggage carousel in search of her suitcases, pushing through people. She wasnt entirely fluent in Japanese, but there would be no language barrier.

She had payed extra to get her car shipped in on priority flying, so that it would be waiting for her. It had probably arrived only a few days previous to her own leaving. She grabbed her suitcase and duffle bag, then towed them out of the busy halls. Out in the parking lot, her car sat waiting, sun shining across the hood. She smiled, and quickly got the keys back to her car.

After dumping all of her bags into the back, she hopped in and gently revved the engine. Her car roared to life, and she pulled out of the airport lot and drove to her hotel. After dropping off her bags in her room, a suite overlooking the Shibuya district, she got back in her car. Tonight was the "opening race" at the underground lot by the Tokyo Tower, and she was most definately going to hit it. After some quick speeding and turning, she slowed her car to a soft roll, and pulled into the underground lot by the tower.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
The sky was just begining to color orange when Christian finally told Chika it was time to head out. It was about time, Chika had been waiting impatiently for hours. Chika wasn't familiar enough with the city yet, so Christian drove to the parking lot where the race would be held. The city lights were a blur as they sped through the Tokyo streets and drew nearer to the Tower with every passing second.

"Oh wooow!" Chika gasped as they entered the parking lot. Christian just laughed at her wide-eyed wonder and told her she better get used to it if she was going to be racing in Tokyo. Cars were everywhere, and they looked fast. And the people! They were so diverse!
"Hey! Chika-chan! I'm going to make a few quick tune-ups, so why dont you go walk around to check out the other cars? Or if you want you can just take a seat, but you're bound to meet some amazing people here," Christian lay on his back and went underneath the car. Chika opened her door and stepped out of the car.

Rikken Omnious

Rikken nodded as the girl told him where the race was. He got into his car. Started and followed the girl as he knew that was where she'd be going. He turned his lights on as the sun sunk under the horizon. Leaving darkness in it's wake. He looked around as he arrived at the destination of the races from where they were supposed to start. He went in after her and just as he was about to line up next to her flicked a switch on the dash. a series of locks released allowing the panelling on the sides and top to fall off. revealling a under panelling consisting of blue undercoat with a east street kings emblem trailed around the side doors. with a yellow and red lightning shaped underline under the writing.

He spun the wheels as he pulled in next to her. Winding down the driver side window, he lowered his glasses. "I hope you dont expect to win." he laughed softly as he spoke to her. "Theres a lot you dont know about me. pretty kitty." His attitude had changed completely from what it was before. He seemed more competitive this time around. "Just sit back and watch." he cracked his knuckles. He opened the door and stepped out. allowing the door to stop only inches from her car's paintjob. "Wouldnt want anything to happen to that wonderful paint job of yours." he said sarcasticly.

sakurablossom07

Fayte laughed at his cockiness and decided to see how great of a racer he was. Before she saw his, the first race was starting and she walked to the sidelines to get a better look at the race. Looking at the face of the racers in their car, they were both determined to make it to the finish line first. One of the racer was one of her customer from earlier and she saw that he was ready to win this round. As she looked around the parking lot, she saw many group racers, observing to see if there were any racers good enough to join their team.

"Ready," a girl on the left announced.
"Set," another girl on the right announced.
"Go!," was yelled by a man who was standing between the two cars.

The two cars started racing their way towars the top where some of the audience were at. Every minute, Fayte would receive video messages through her phone to let her know who was in the lead.

"Come on, you have to win this round," she thought to herself, looking at her phone.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Chika walked around the parking lot, talking to the different racers and checking out their cars. She wished Christian wouldn't be so condecending towards her, she was perfectly capable of tuning her own car... it miffed her that Christian couldn't see that. Just then, a car that had just pulled in caught her eye, it was blue and it looked fast.

But the first race was starting.
"GO!" The first two cars took off for the finishline. She looked after them for a minute and then approached the man with the blue car.
"Hey, nice car. Where you from?" She asked, curious.

Rikken Omnious

Rikken turned and his gaze caught hers quickly. There was something about this girl. He walked towards her slowly and carefully. He extended a arm forwards so that his arm was on the left hand side of her, so that she was pinned between him and the car. He sniffed the air. "This one has a nice scent." he laughed quietly to himself as he looked at her. "Im from Australia pretty kitty." He said with a Genuine Australian accent."What about yourself?" he asked curiously. "By the way you are quite beautiful if anyone hasn't told you already." He said in a casual voice to her.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Cika was momentaily taken aback as he pinned her against his car. She fought back a smile but couldn't help a small laugh from escaping.
Hmm. He's kinda cocky, She thought to herself but seems nice enough. Still, I'd better not let my guard down.
"Me? I'm from the United States," she said as she fought back another smirk. "Haha well there's a first for everything isn't there?" This time she flashed him a smile, "I'm Chika. And you are?"

Rikken Omnious

"Haha well there's a first for everything isn't there?" This time she flashed him a smile, "I'm Chika. And you are?"
Rikken smiled as she said this. "The names Rikken," he smiled at her offering his hand to her. Smiling once again. "Dont tell me someone as beautiful as yourself is a racer?" Her answer would have been cut short as the race finished. A voice came over the loudspeakers.

"Contestants for the next race, please take your positions at the start line for the next race." Rikken looked up.
"Im sorry pretty kitty. I must take my leave. It's my turn." He moved smoothly past her and slid into his car. He started his car up. He winded the window down. Placing two fingers to his brow he said, "See ya later." he dropped the clutch and the car moved forwards to the start line.

The voice returned. "Ladies and gentleman we have a Australian champ present. Rikken Lyna holds the record in Aus for the quickest drag. 12.3 secs on the quarter mile. Lets give it up for him!" A roar came from the crowd as he flicked a switch on the dash. He smiled to himself as a girl walked out into the center of the road.

OOC: I'll leave it open if anyone wants to race him.​

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Justin stared at his car. It was so beautiful and his favorite model. He loved a Mord Mustang GT and was hoping for a good race lately. Suddenly he heard the annoucement for the next race to take place. "Well I might as well join. Couldn't be too bad. I hoe whoever I face is ready for a beating." Justin said outloud. Everyone heard and some smirked at him. He was young, but that didn't mean he wasn't good.

It only took a second for Justin to get in his cara and get it started. Moving up to the line, he was right beside another man. "So your Rikken Lyna. I hope your as good as they say. I need a real challenge. None of these other guys are cut out to be racers like us.Let's make this good and a race to remember." Justin yelled to Rikken from his window.

Rikken Omnious

He would have heard what the boy was saying,if he of had he had his window down. Unfortunately this was not the case. He could see the boy saying something. But he payed him no mind. He flicked a CD between his fingers and inserted it quickly into the CD player. Remedy by Seether boomed though to the outside of his car.
"Racers, Get set," said the announcer. The two girls lowered thier hands together and another girl stood in the center of the two cars with a green flag in her hand.

Rikken was mouthing the song to himself as though this was of something of trivial pursuit. He spun his tires absent mindedly causing blue smoke to erupt inside the wheel wells and behind him blanketing the area behind him in smoke. This had happened because he had flipped the smoke switch in his car before. The girl dropped her green flag. He left nothing to chance. He dropped the clutch and the car spun its wheels before roaring forwards down the quarter mile. Leaving his opponent for dead at the starting line. He would be halfway down the quarter mile before his opponent had noticed the flag being dropped.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Roaring down the darken city streets of Tokyo with music blaring was none other than Samantha Erickson. One of the elite in Australia. Being late was an often thing for Sam. The red head turned around a corner just missing the side walk. Then roared once more down the street. The car slowed down as she turned down into the underground car park where tonight’s racing was being held. She wasn't quite sure whether she was going to race or just check out the competition. But anything could happen to change her mind. Sam pulled up next to one of the famous racers in Japan she had met a few years back. Ryan walked up beside the car and waited for the car door to open. Sam opened the car door and stepped out. Just after closing the door behind her she turned around to give her friend a hug.
'Long time no see Ryan.'
'Do you ever take that hat or tie off?' Ryan asked with a tiny laugh at the end.
Sam backed away and opened her arms as if she was demonstrating herself.
'Hey, at least I'm wearing Jeans today.' She laughed.
Sam walked past Ryan and head gestured to the race that just started.
'So I see I'm late...' Sam turned around to face Ryan. 'Again.'
Ryan walked up beside Sam and put his hands on her shoulders.
'Yes you are late. What have you been up to Sam?' The two were walking towards the starting line to watch the next race start.
'Nothing much. Just can't wait to start racing.'
'Have you got any classes?'
'Of course! What do you expect?' Sam asked almost laughing.
'Well it’s not like you need to learn anything more.'
The Ryan shoved past the group of people standing at the front and helped Sam through. Sam noticed some girls on the other side of the road smiling and waving at Ryan. Sam turned to look at him. Only to see a giant smirk on his face.
'Hey, I'll see you later okay?'
Before Sam could answer, Ryan was already on his way towards the girls. She was probably better off all by herself anyway.

Artemis

"Shit!" Gabrielle cried, finally coming to her senses. The first race was already about to start, and her car wasnt even at the line yet. She quickly sprinted towards her car, sliding over the hood of another that was in her way. She needed to get up there now!

She threw open her door, slammed it shut after jumping inside, and revved her engine. She pulled it out from its spot swiftly, and swung her car around. She pullled up slowly towards the line that was already crowded with other contestants. One of the cars she recognized, was Rikken Lynas, who was from Australia. It was quite a nice car too.

The girl with the flag looked ready to drop it, so Bella kept her hand on her clutch. Her foot hovered over the gas pedal, ready to slam down. She kept keen eyes on the flag, and as soon as it was lowered, Rikken sped away. She too threw down her clutch and hit her pedal, her car surging forward with a gentle roar. It was a short track and Rikken was already a good ways ahead.

"Damn it..." She muttered as shifted in her seat. She relaxed her clutch and sped forward, trying to catch up to Rikken, her speedometer hand flying as she increased speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back