• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Fashion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Yeah, so, I'm having a bit of trouble knowing what's "in" and what isn't. It's not that I'm one of those obsessive persons that needs to be in clothes that every people are using, but, sometimes I feel a little bit different and/or "out" of the fashion world. I understand that not everyone looks good in everything that's in, but, I just need some help with this. :]

By help I mean recommending some stores that are always on the look on what's the latest in the fashion trends.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
The only thing that I can say about fashion is that you don't need to be super trendy; "cutting edge" trends are almost always out of style by the end of the month, and it gets expensive after a while.

But if you're looking for what's in, I'd try Lucky magazine as a place to start with. They've got all kinds of looks that you can use as a base for your own wardrobe, and they usually have a lot of contests you can enter to win free stuff.

State

Awards
The only thing that I can say about fashion is that you don't need to be super trendy; "cutting edge" trends are almost always out of style by the end of the month, and it gets expensive after a while.

But if you're looking for what's in, I'd try Lucky magazine as a place to start with. They've got all kinds of looks that you can use as a base for your own wardrobe, and they usually have a lot of contests you can enter to win free stuff.

From what I could see from the official site and Facebook, they're a female clothing company. I'm a he.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Well, I would just say to do you. Trying to wear what everyone else is wearing makes you to normal. And normal is pretty overrated. But i'm not really helping lol

Well, down here, guys mainly wear nikes or shoes that match with the clothes they wear. For example, if you have a red and black shirt, you would wear black pants/shorts with red and black nikes. As for what stores, that's something you'll have to discover on your own. Like go to the mall and just look around for stores you would like. Mens Warehouse has some nice graphic tees :/

The kids where I live are into some pretty stupid shit. On the real, they were these silly bands that are in the shape of animals. :/ I go to high school by the way.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Those bands need to burn in hell; they don't even seem that cool. Breast cancer bands are pretty nice, though.

I always found Express to be nice. Expensive as hell, though. When I feel cheap sometimes, I go do some shopping at Old Navy.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Most important tip: be yourself.

Set your own trends, bro.

As long as it's not too ridiculous, of course.

Wonderglow

Ummm well in general people are wearing clothes that feel lighter and fit tighter.... lol.

All i can say is if you don't wanna feel 'out', don't wear things that are too- well, outlandish. Simply look around and see what guys are wearing to reference what you want to dress like. And (i hate how this sounds) look at what people on TV are wearing.

But do what's you, not somebody else- like pick the same outfit but with different colors, haha. It's just learning to express yourself with modern clothing.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I reccomend American Eagle. The clothes there are VERY comfy and have their own little flair to it, and they love having sales every other week, so it's not that expensive. That and I love the way their shirts feel, they feel soooo cool... <3

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Yeah, so, I'm having a bit of trouble knowing what's "in" and what isn't. It's not that I'm one of those obsessive persons that needs to be in clothes that every people are using, but, sometimes I feel a little bit different and/or "out" of the fashion world. I understand that not everyone looks good in everything that's in, but, I just need some help with this. :]

By help I mean recommending some stores that are always on the look on what's the latest in the fashion trends.

So you don't want to be trendy, you just want something you can that makes you comftorable correct? Well what kinds of things do you wear maybe I can recomend a few stores that I know my guy friends go to ;)
but the key is to always look for a bargain, don't pay for something you can't afford, it's so uneccessary haha

Princess of KH

what's "in" is pretty much anything lol. whatever you like, just wear it. don't worry about the current fashions cause they're always chaning.
as for good clothing stores....ones that have really nice clothes are going to be more expensive than others, but if you look around and look for sales and clearances, you can get great clothes for good prices ;)
The Express has nice clothes. uhm...maybe Calvin Klein? but they'd be expensive for sure. Gap has nice clothes that are always in style.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I tend to like stuff that makes boys look like fags so um lol. but I am going to post anyways.

hoodies/skinny jeans :3 plus combining casual and formal is like REALLY cute if you can [dress shirts, vests, peacoats, TIES]

das my 2 cents

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I am from California and what is in over here is apparently rompers. Skinny jeans are a huge "IN" thing. Clothes with lace are the things I have been seeing a lot at Forever 21 and Charlotte Rousse. Jeggings are a huge thing too. Leggings with patterns in it are also in style. Gladiator sandals for fall and boots for later.

Dear god, stay away from the UGGS.

Just look at your favorite stores online and look at what they seem to have a lot of.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I tend to like stuff that makes boys look like fags so um lol. but I am going to post anyways.

hoodies/skinny jeans :3 plus combining casual and formal is like REALLY cute if you can [dress shirts, vests, peacoats, TIES]

das my 2 cents
you disgusting hipster.

wear three pairs of uggs

not a typo
i didn't know they made penis sized ugg boots. they must be nice as fuck in the winter. LINK?

you can never go wrong with the tshirt and jeans combo. but i wear skinny's and not everyone agree's with skinny's/skinny's don't agree with them. i've also taken to wearing print tees designed by comic book artists because i'm fucking awesome.
i also stick to canvas shoes be they converse or some cheap ass brand cos i'm cheap.

but that's me and you could never be me. so don't even try.

Allister Rose

French Lover

well just wear whatever you think looks cool. though basic default look that never goes out is a button untucked shirt with jeans and sneakers IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back