• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantastic Four

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

it's not out yet but when comes out i'm going to see i want to see it so bad the comics are great and the games and so should the movie i liked them when i was 10 if see this movie before i do please tell me how it is and when you see it please share and what do you think this movie is going to be please share.

Moodring

I'm definitely going to see it. I've been a fan of the FF since I was little.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I want to see the movie too...mostly because Jessica Alba is in it. Damn, she is so hot...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im gonna go probally Opening weekend. Im a Big Marvel Fan so this is a Must see on my list. If this Movie sucks (not likly) im just gonna cry because it was a childhood comic and cartoon i grow up on

Shinjuku

Entrapment
hmm I don't know Super Hero movies always seem to turn out bad except for Spider Man and maybe Hulk but I might give it a chance been awhile since I've seen a super hero movie hey you know I wouldn't mind them doing a realistic movie for the Justice League oh wait what if they take my idea:) ah who cares I'll be rich sooner or later

P.S why does it have edited by Prodigy Keyblade at the bottom of my post:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I dont think so...I like when books or comics are made into movies...I always look forward to how the they get changed into movies...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I can't wait. So far Marvel films (excluding the Hulk, which could have been better to me) haven't been a disappointment to me....

I remember when I was little I used to watch some show about them....I loved it....AND I MUST SEE THIS MOVIE!

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Im going to see it mainly for Jessica Alba...she's hot o.o, and it also looks cool with everyone else...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I really cant wait, this movie is gonna be awsome. Iv loved the cartoon since i was a kid and i still love it this day. I know for a fact that this movie will not dissapoint.

Moodring

Whoa, didn't know so many people wanted to see it.

Here some pics, some are new.

newf4-19.jpg

newf4-32.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
W00t!

I have to see this movie. I can remember being 5 or 6 and waking up in the morning at 6am just so I wouldn't miss the F4. The Human Torch (aka Johnny Storm (Who coincidently has the same initials as both my screen name and real name XD)) has to have one of the best super-powers ever. I mean who wouldn't want to be able to ignite into flames and fly around? xP

Oh and there's Julian McMahon. I have to see this also 'cause Mr McMahon is a fellow Aussie =D And there's Chikky (Michael Chiklis) aka the Human Condom (aka The Thing) =P

This should be a great movie and I can't wait to see it.

Moodring

Here are some great pics of Reed Richards (AKA Mr. Fantastic leader of the Fantastic Four.)

ff4.jpg

blanket1rc.gif

UnknownEnigma

NYcKiD said:
Im going to see it mainly for Jessica Alba...she's hot o.o, and it also looks cool with everyone else...

HAHAHA ME TOO! omg i love her she is super hot.....she helped get over paris hilton but yeah also cause i think ive seen the cartoon show with spiderman adventures i think! but yeah wooo jessica alba! (seen her new movie with her wtare everywhere....YAY)

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Forget Jessica. I'm going to see it for the beauty of the Marvelness! XD The movie looks awesome, and I've intentionally been keeping my nose out of the spoiler universe so I can be surprised... the only memories I have of the Fantastic Four are whatever was shown on Cartoon Network ages ago, and a few episodes of Spiderman where they did crossovers with the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and Daredevil. I'm hoping it will be as good as Spider-Man and X-Men was. I was in such agony watching Daredevil, I pray I won't be as disappointed in Fantastic Four as I was in that. >_> But I don't like Ben Affleck, either.

Plus, Ioan Gruffudd doing an American accent is worth seeing. \^^/ Yay! Has anyone else seen him in A&E's Horatio Hornblower mini-series ...er... thingy? ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back